It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Jordan Bell
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
long time guy wrote:
Jason Kidd is an excellent developer of young talent.

ok

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:22 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Jason Kidd is an excellent developer of young talent.

ok

2nd Round pick was Rookie of the year last season.

Giannis was middle first round pick and is now considered a top 5 player.

You sound rather stupid choosing this as your frame of reference but rather stupid is sort of your calling card.

Continue on you fucking idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
IMU wrote:
No room for Jordan Bell. After all, you gotta make sure Denzel fucking Valentine, last year's 'excellent value in the 2nd round pick', gets those quality minutes!

Just unfortunate the Bulls had to grab their 2nd round talent with the 14th overall.

Detnzel Valentine 2017 Season Averages
Rebounds
Assists
FG%
That’s better than I would have thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:31 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Wow.

I really nailed it in this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:51 pm 

long time guy wrote:

You're the only guy on this board that takes personal shots. Very sad!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You're the only guy on this board that takes personal shots. Very sad!

Its a beautiful thing and i will continue to do so with those like you that i don't particularly care for. When i feel like engaging your silly ass trolling i will and when i don't i won't.

Its sad that you are such a miserable fuck that you take pleasure out of stupid shit like this.

I don't fuck with you and i stated that I'd ignore you. For some reason you have a problem with that. You are fucked up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:14 pm 

I do readily admit that treating you like the piece of shit you are puts a smile on my face, and watching how entertained everyone gets when responding to or discussing your posts is one of my daily treats.

You're right in that you stated that you would ignore me. Another one of your lies. I'm fairly sure you've responded to every single post since you said that. Your personality doesn't let you ignore me. You have a constant desire to "win" these forums. But you can't, and it bothers you, so you will forever lash out at others or try to explain why people disagree with you. Instead of just realizing that, hey, you're wrong about things.

Keep fighting that Palestine fight though. :salut:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:31 pm 

IMU wrote:
I do readily admit that treating you like the piece of shit you are puts a smile on my face, and watching how entertained everyone gets when responding to or discussing your posts is one of my daily treats.

You're right in that you stated that you would ignore me. Another one of your lies. I'm fairly sure you've responded to every single post since you said that. Your personality doesn't let you ignore me. You have a constant desire to "win" these forums. But you can't, and it bothers you, so you will forever lash out at others or try to explain why people disagree with you. Instead of just realizing that, hey, you're wrong about things.

You are really a delusional piece of shit if you believe that I have responded to any of your trolling ass posts. You are really a miserable fuck and if i were the only person that felt that way on here then I would truly feel as though i'm wrong. You know I'm not. I don't really care about winning message board arguments either. I'm fairly secure in myself. Its evident that you aren't.

Thats why your weak, insecure ass goes out of your way to antagonize people. Its also why you have an incessant need to try and appear superior and judgmental of others. You need psychoanalysis with your herky jerk ass. You use this forum for purposes that run counter to its original intent. You delve into personal lives and i'm sure you talk behind other people's backs.

You probably were as Boogie stated, a "goofy ass motherfucker" in high school and devoid of friends. You use this forum as an arena to exact your revenge like most cyber nerds. When you come out of the shadows its obvious that you are nothing more than an insecure little fuck lacking any sort of capacity to interact with people socially.

As i stated before you are fucked up dude. If anyone had told me that they'd placed me on ignore me i would have left it at that. There is something wrong with you and if i hadnt observed how you interact with others on here then i'd think there was a problem with me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:34 pm 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

You are really a delusional piece of shit if you believe that I have responded to any of your trolling ass posts. You are really a miserable fuck and if i were the only person that felt that way on here then I would truly feel as though i'm wrong. You know I'm not. I don't really care about winning message board arguments either. I'm fairly secure in myself. Its evident that you aren't.

Thats why your weak, insecure ass goes out of your way to antagonize people. Its also why you have an incessant need to try and appear superior and judgmental of others. You need psychoanalysis with your herky jerk ass. You use this forum for purposes that run counter to its original intent. You delve into personal lives and i'm sure you talk behind other people's backs.

You probably were as Boogie stated, a "goofy ass motherfucker" in high school and devoid of friends. You use this forum as an arena to exact your revenge like most cyber nerds. When you come out of the shadows its obvious that you are nothing more than an insecure little fuck lacking any sort of capacity to interact with people socially.

As i stated before you are fucked up dude. If anyone had told me that they'd placed me on ignore me i would have left it at that. There is something wrong with you and if i hadnt observed how you interact with others on here then i'd think there was a problem with me.

Talk behind people's backs? Who do you think I am? spanky? You got the wrong guy.

Well, you're wrong about all of the above. And you're still a bitch ass bitch.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:39 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

Talk behind people's backs? Who do you think I am? spanky? You got the wrong guy.

Well, you're wrong about all of the above. And you're still a bitch ass bitch.

Spoken like the scary ass computer bitch that you are. You are really tough behind a damn computer aren't you? You kiss people's ass when you meet face to face. I have no interest in beating your sorry ass. As one of my guys used to say about scary ass motherfuckers like you; "You aren't even a full hoe" "You're a half a hoe". Continue to hide behind a computer screen with your hoe ass.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:43 pm 

You sound very normal and in control. You have such a great handle on your life and anyone can tell just how well you deal with others.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:01 am 

just to clarify, spanky didn't talk about people, people talked about spanky

talked about lo-o-o-ove!