It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:16 am 

City of Fools wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Let's see top 15 Draymond Green :lol: All world defender Draymond Green check and shut down one of the best pure scorers of the past 30 years. Anthony will have no trouble guarding the offensively challenged Draymond. The NBA has become a tad more exciting this off season. Can t simply anoint the vastly overrated Warriors now. It's on.

I too think the Warriors are a bit overrated, but you're crazy if you think the Thunder can beat them in a 7 game series. Have you seen how Westbrook plays? What did you think of Cousins moving to New Orleans? That's what this will be like.

Cousins only played about 25 games with the Pelicans. Too soon to assess. I think the Pelicans will be better than the Wolves this year which means they will be about 5 or 6 in the conf. I think the Thunder will get up with G.S.with what they have now and I also believe that with Wade they'd be the favorites. Westbrook has been to an NBA finals before and he was the MVP last season. This stuff about not being able to win with him is foolish.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:19 am 

Adding Wade to OKC would mean nothing. They still won't get out of the first round. Wade is a 10th man at best at this point of his career.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Presenting Wade and Rondo as signature signings last year and then cutting both the next year is grounds for termination and for never being hired again for a front office job.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Douchebag right again

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:51 am 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
Douchebag right again

He is?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:51 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
long time guy wrote:
Douchebag right again

He is?

Pretty much always. He is an NBA sage.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:57 am 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Douchebag right again

He is?

Pretty much always. He is an NBA sage.

No doubt DB is right about Wade.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:59 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
veganfan21 wrote:
Presenting Wade and Rondo as signature signings last year and then cutting both the next year is grounds for termination and for never being hired again for a front office job.

they just need more advising/training

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Douchebag right again

He is?

Pretty much always.

Not always 8)

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:34 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

It's called tanking 101.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

It's called tanking 101.

last 3 years, how many full Thunder games have you watched? No judging, just curious.

It's not tanking 101. It's we suddenly have Wade knocking on our door and sure, we'll throw out everything we were going to do for one more season of try hard. Ooops.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Tanking 101

1.) Make playoffs
2.) ????
3.) Profit!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:58 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

It's called tanking 101.

last 3 years, how many full Thunder games have you watched? No judging, just curious.

It's not tanking 101. It's we suddenly have Wade knocking on our door and sure, we'll throw out everything we were going to do for one more season of try hard. Ooops.

Reading comprehension 101?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:23 am 

long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
long time guy wrote:
More playing time in OKC. Cleveland has a bunch of guys making Big money that have to play. OKC doesn't have anything at the 2. Robertson has no offense. Worst case for Wade is that he will be a 6th man

How much defense do you not want OKC to play?

2nd best in the West. If They sign Wade it really becomes even more of a "Watch out world". As it stands now they have enough to challenge G.S.. I'd hate to them see them throw Wade Westbrook, Anthony, George, Adams at G.S. Curry would be in a damn torture chamber having to guard any of them. He wouldn't stand a chance. They might have to bench him.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:36 am 

long time guy wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

It's called tanking 101.

I responded to two separate posts of yours in one.

So, the question stands...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 am 

City of Fools wrote:
long time guy wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

It's called tanking 101.

Neither one all that effectively. The Bulls are tanking this season and they were content to make the playoffs last season. Not all that hard to figure out. Wade and Rondo helped them achieve that but somehow it was stupid to sign them. Doesn't make sense and it hasn't since people first began criticizing them for it. GarPax were a year late on the "rebuild". Should have done it last season. Once they decided not to trade Butler then they had to put guys around him to make the team more competitive. They did that and they were a Rondo injury away from pulling off one of the biggest upsets in playoff history. There were no free agents out there last season and the best people can come up with are pie in the sky hypotheticals.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:33 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
The Cavs are morons if they really promised Wade a starting spot. There's no way they can have Wade, Thomas/Rose, and Love on the floor at the same time against anyone that's any good. The Warriors might put 150 on that lineup.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:38 am 

long time guy wrote:
The Bulls are tanking this season and they were content to make the playoffs last season. Not all that hard to figure out. Wade and Rondo helped them achieve that but somehow it was stupid to sign them. Doesn't make sense and it hasn't since people first began criticizing them for it.

long time guy wrote:
GarPax were a year late on the "rebuild". Should have done it last season. .

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:39 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
They have to trade Thompson now. He knocked up a Kardashian.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:02 pm 

Nas wrote:
They have to trade Thompson now. He knocked up a Kardashian.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:07 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The Bulls are tanking this season and they were content to make the playoffs last season. Not all that hard to figure out. Wade and Rondo helped them achieve that but somehow it was stupid to sign them. Doesn't make sense and it hasn't since people first began criticizing them for it.

long time guy wrote:
GarPax were a year late on the "rebuild". Should have done it last season. .

If they'd have traded Butler last season you along with the rest of the perpetual GarPax detractors would have relentlessly bashed them. Wait that sort of happens anyway.

Trading Butler a year late isn't anything to get up in arms about. Not trading him at all would have been a far greater error

Last edited by long time guy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:09 pm 

long time guy wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
long time guy wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

It's called tanking 101.

Neither one all that effectively. The Bulls are tanking this season and they were content to make the playoffs last season. Not all that hard to figure out. Wade and Rondo helped them achieve that but somehow it was stupid to sign them. Doesn't make sense and it hasn't since people first began criticizing them for it. GarPax were a year late on the "rebuild". Should have done it last season. Once they decided not to trade Butler then they had to put guys around him to make the team more competitive. They did that and they were a Rondo injury away from pulling off one of the biggest upsets in playoff history. There were no free agents out there last season and the best people can come up with are pie in the sky hypotheticals.

I give up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7