It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Regret is a nasty thing. Fuck him tho.

http://heatnation.com/rumors/miami-heat-rumors-dwyane-wade-could-seek-buyout-and-return-to-heat/

Either the Heat or Cavs, but probably the Cavs pick him up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Fuck him, his ex crackhead mother, and his dead relative.

Don't want to play here? I don't blame you. But you opted inn, and the Chairman should insist that you come off the bench for the entire year until you give up and quit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Was a terrible signing to begin with. Don't blame him at all , this one is all on GarPax.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:36 pm 

Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:

Don't want to play here? I don't blame you. But you opted inn, and the Chairman should insist that you come off the bench for the entire year until you give up and quit.

I mean yeah, fuck him, but what does his relative who was killed by a stray bullet have to do with anything?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Jbi11s wrote:
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:

I mean yeah, fuck him, but what does his relative who was killed by a stray bullet have to do with anything?

The whole "oh he is a CHICAGOAN" thing. I truly feel sorry for her. But he can go away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:20 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Fuck him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Fuck Wade, Fuck Butler, and fuck these weak-minded drama queens.

*Meatball hat on*

This is the franchise that Jordan built. You know what he'd do? He'd go out there with an all-white team and score 40 a night trying to compete. In fact, he did that with a shitty team at age 40+. Dwayne Wade ain't nothin but a front-running bitch with a misspelled first name who's more concerned about looking good than putting it all on the line. Crawl back to Miami, and take all your "good interviewer " PR bullshit with you. Or better yet, go to Cleveland so you can win yet another Eastern Conference Championship on the coat tails of someone else. Oh, and also take your gay-ass skinny slacks with you, you beta cuck.

*Meatball hat still on because I'm drinking.*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:

*Meatball hat on*

This is the franchise that Jordan built. You know what he'd do? He'd go out there with an all-white team and score 40 a night trying to compete. In fact, he did that with a shitty team at age 40+. Dwayne Wade ain't nothin but a front-running bitch with a misspelled first name who's more concerned about looking good than putting it all on the line. Crawl back to Miami, and take all your "good interviewer " PR bullshit with you. Or better yet, go to Cleveland so you can win yet another Eastern Conference Championship on the coat tails of someone else. Oh, and also take your gay-ass skinny slacks with you, you beta cuck.

I love you

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Maybe he wants to go play with Chris Bosh.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:05 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

*Meatball hat on*

This guy gets it. Surprising he is a Cubs fan.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Drake LaRrieta wrote:

Then he can do that in spare time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:21 pm 

They should try to trade him to the Lakers. Agree to take on the Deng contract and pick up Randle or future picks. Gotta think the Lakers would entertain a deal like that.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:24 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
They should try to trade him to the Lakers. Agree to take on the Deng contract and pick up Randle or future picks. Gotta think the Lakers would entertain a deal like that.

I don't think I'd move Randle if I was Magic, but a 1st next year sounds good.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:26 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

You need to get more than one first round pick if you're taking on the Deng contract and giving the Lakers $24 million in cap space next summer for LeBron and others.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Drake LaRrieta wrote:

Blood is thicker than water.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
leashyourkids wrote:

*Meatball hat on*

Butler's the guy who said he didn't want to go to Cleveland and frontrun just days before GarPax shipped him off. Why are we so mad about players being "disloyal" when it's just business when the other side does it?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:59 pm 

ZephMarshack wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

*Meatball hat on*

Butler's the guy who said he didn't want to go to Cleveland and frontrun just days before GarPax shipped him off. Why are we so mad about players being "disloyal" when it's just business when the other side does it?

Stop. We all know the argument and have heard it 100 times. We are fans, not labor representatives. Cheering for sports teams based on geography is illogical to begin with. If we choose to think Butler or Wade is a piece of shit, there doesn't need to be a thesis as to why.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:01 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

*Meatball hat on*

Stop. We all know the argument and have heard it 100 times. We are fans, not labor representatives. Cheering for sports teams based on geography is illogical to begin with. If we choose to think Butler or Wade is a piece of shit, there doesn't need to be a thesis as to why.

Yeah but when you say dumb stuff about Butler it's fair to call you out on it

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:03 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Furious Styles wrote:
Drake LaRrieta wrote:

Blood is thicker than water.

:lol:

Butler's a bitch. Drama follows him everywhere. Not a coincidence.

leashyourkids wrote:
Butler's a bitch. Drama follows him everywhere. Not a coincidence.

What drama?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:07 pm 

Rose, who "the man" is, complaining about teammates, complaining about Hoiberg publicly... he's not a leader. He's all about Jimmy. And that's fine. But don't turn around and whine about how you're treated. Just go get revenge on the court.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:11 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Rose, who "the man" is, complaining about teammates, complaining about Hoiberg publicly... he's not a leader. He's all about Jimmy. And that's fine. But don't turn around and whine about how you're treated. Just go get revenge on the court.

The Rose drama wasn't about Jimmy at all. It was about Rose acting like a diva and Jimmy basically telling him to shut the fuck up and play ball.

Lots of great players have feuded with incompetent coaches so the Hoiberg stuff doesn't really bother me.

The "not a leader" stuff is just baseless speculation used to justify your dislike for the guy.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:12 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

*Meatball hat on*

If you want to irrationally hate then hate away. Just don't try to dress it up in some loyalty BS rationale when it's in fact entirely the opposite in the case of Butler.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:12 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Lakers do not have a pick next year.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:19 pm 

ZephMarshack wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

*Meatball hat on*

If you want to irrationally hate then hate away. Just don't try to dress it up in some loyalty BS rationale when it's in fact entirely the opposite in the case of Butler.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:20 pm 

ZephMarshack wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

*Meatball hat on*

You'll have to explain to me how I dressed it up in "loyalty BS" since I didn't once mention loyalty or the Bulls execs. I just think both Wade and Butler are bitches for a number of reasons. You okay with that?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:20 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

*Meatball hat on*

Are you fucking kidding me? He didn't even say anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:25 pm 

Offer him 50 dollars.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:29 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
But don't turn around and whine about how you're treated. Just go get revenge on the court.

whynotboth.gif? It's not as if GarPax have never ever leaked anything to ruin the reputation of anyone they're tossing away to get the fans to back them up. Turnabout is fair play, and the position they're in where their name is now mud even more than it was before for free agents is entirely warranted.
FavreFan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

The Rose drama wasn't about Jimmy at all. It was about Rose acting like a diva and Jimmy basically telling him to shut the fuck up and play ball.

Lots of great players have feuded with incompetent coaches so the Hoiberg stuff doesn't really bother me.

The "not a leader" stuff is just baseless speculation used to justify your dislike for the guy.

Yeah I'd say Rose was involved in just as much if not more drama than Butler. He was also a fraction of the player Butler was when they both got traded, yet it was Rose who got the majority of the heartfelt tributes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next