It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I love this story more every time I hear it...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Zpb4i6GIU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:07 am 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
I love this story more every time I hear it...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Zpb4i6GIU

Good drop. Brought back some good memories. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
That was good.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:32 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Good thing Alpha Kukoc was there to hit the shot when Beta Scottie sat down for 1.8 seconds.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:59 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Good thing Alpha Kukoc was there to hit the shot when Beta Scottie sat down for 1.8 seconds.

:lol:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/o ... es-599512/
Quote:
"Headache tonight, Scottie?" - Michael asks Scottie, while showing him his 2-for-16 line

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Yeah...that thing stunned me, but at the time I thought Scottie was frustrated by the lack of recognition as a superstar still in the shadow of MJ.

But I liked the way Phil handled it. He was one cool dude then before LA went to his head.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:49 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Yeah...that thing stunned me, but at the time I thought Scottie was frustrated by the lack of recognition as a superstar still in the shadow of MJ.

But I liked the way Phil handled it. He was one cool dude then before LA went to his head.

It worked out but Scottie was right. He had earned the right to take the last shot. The way he handled it was wrong though.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It worked out but Scottie was right. He had earned the right to take the last shot. The way he handled it was wrong though.

Naw, he should have sat down - he was never useful during those situations. Kukoc had ice in his veins. He had like 5-6 game winners during his rookie year.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:06 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Naw, he should have sat down - he was never useful during those situations. Kukoc had ice in his veins. He had like 5-6 game winners during his rookie year.
That's exactly right. Scottie was my man but he fucked up there. Tony had a pretty long range shot...lefty no less. I don't remember if we had Hodges or Kerr that season, but TK was the best shooting big man we ever had.

Or am I forgetting someone?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That's exactly right. Scottie was my man but he fucked up there. Tony had a pretty long range shot...lefty no less. I don't remember if we had Hodges or Kerr that season, but TK was the best shooting big man we ever had.

He wasn't a big man on the court. He was a point forward with the length of a PF/C but the game of a SF/G.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:20 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

He wasn't a big man on the court. He was a point forward with the length of a PF/C but the game of a SF/G.

All I meant by "big man" was that at his height nobody could stop his shot. Neither Hodges or Kerr could juke to get off a long shot. They were catch and shoot all the way.