It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:50 pm
Posts: 6799
pizza_Place: Malnati's
ZephMarshack wrote:
Shams Charania ✔@ShamsCharania
Sources: Bulls forwards Bobby Portis and Nikola Mirotic were involved in serious altercation in practice today, leaving Mirotic hospitalized and out indefinitely. Story coming.
:lol:


:lol: :lol:

_________________
Nas wrote:
Vegan is right.


2013 CSFMB ROY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 am
Posts: 11243
veganfan21 wrote:
Sorry, but Pop not being a legendary coach is right up there with PJ not being a legendary coach as one of the dumbest NBA thoughts on this board.


Nah I think its the belief that Kyrie Irving isn't shit without LeBron James.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:43 pm
Posts: 1852
pizza_Place: Lucio's
ZephMarshack wrote:
Shams Charania ✔@ShamsCharania
Sources: Bulls forwards Bobby Portis and Nikola Mirotic were involved in serious altercation in practice today, leaving Mirotic hospitalized and out indefinitely. Story coming.
:lol:


Don't fuck with crazy eyed Bobby! He will beat the shit of you!!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 am
Posts: 11243
Mirotic out indefinitely. Portis suspended and probably on the block. Lauri "Short for Dirk" Markannen can now ascend to great heights sooner rather later.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 am
Posts: 2879
pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
long time guy wrote:
Mirotic out indefinitely. Portis suspended and probably on the block. Lauri "Short for Dirk" Markannen can now ascend to great heights sooner rather later.

I believe this incident can be traced directly back to the toxic environment that Butler and Thibs created and they more so than Bobby, Nikola, Fred, or anyone with this organization are primarily responsible for it.

Joke's on them though, this fits in nicely with GarPax's diabolically brilliant plan to lose games!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 am
Posts: 11243
ZephMarshack wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mirotic out indefinitely. Portis suspended and probably on the block. Lauri "Short for Dirk" Markannen can now ascend to great heights sooner rather later.

I believe this incident can be traced directly back to the toxic environment that Butler and Thibs created and they more so than Bobby, Nikola, Fred, or anyone with this organization are primarily responsible for it.

Joke's on them though, this fits in nicely with GarPax's diabolically brilliant plan to lose games!


Nope just part of the genius that is GarPax. Portis can get the malcontent label and be shipped alas Jimmy Buckets and Mirotic is nothing more than a one year rental anyway.


Toxic buckets can now take his show to Minnesota and win 45 games. I'm sure his legions of fans will consider it a tremendous accomplishment.


Last edited by long time guy on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48486
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Can't fuck with Arkansans.

Hi Hawg.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 am
Posts: 11243
Some reports say that Portis snuck em


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:46 pm
Posts: 6732
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Shouldn't Paxson. Be a sympathetic ear to violence in the workplace?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 am
Posts: 2879
pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
long time guy wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mirotic out indefinitely. Portis suspended and probably on the block. Lauri "Short for Dirk" Markannen can now ascend to great heights sooner rather later.

I believe this incident can be traced directly back to the toxic environment that Butler and Thibs created and they more so than Bobby, Nikola, Fred, or anyone with this organization are primarily responsible for it.

Joke's on them though, this fits in nicely with GarPax's diabolically brilliant plan to lose games!


Nope just part of the genius that is GarPax. Portis can get the malcontent label and be shipped alas Jimmy Buckets and Mirotic is nothing more than a one year rental anyway.


Toxic buckets can now take his show to Minnesota and win 45 games. I'm sure his legions of fans will consider it a tremendous accomplishment.

Nah, that accomplishment will pale in comparison to GarPax's ability to win 20 games or less and the great amount of joy that will bring their dozens of fans. The kind of commitment and high level thinking such a task requires is not something a below average front office could ever even fathom being able to carry out.

BTW, I sure am glad the Bulls gave up Jordan Bell for cash with all tall the talented big men they have!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11859
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
This wouldn't happen with Rondo still on the team. You can't just lose 3 Alphas and not get hurt. Like fractured face hurt, I hear.

Wish somebody would have knocked out Dragan Tarlac.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 am
Posts: 11243
Nah nothing spells euphoric quite like hitching your wagon to a team that has missed the playoffs for 13 years running. The way that they were able to secure back to back No.1 draft picks was truly the stuff of legends. The way that they were able to secure an aging power forward and a pedestrian point guard should also be commended. It's a wonder how the league missed out on the greatness that is Thibs and Butler also. That Danny Ainge among others is really an idiot.


Last edited by long time guy on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11859
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
https://twitter.com/vgoodwill/status/920426155341221890

Quote:
This has been three years in the making, a source said. Mirotic has broken bones in his face, apparently instigated, and Portis punched him


That's some winning culture


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48486
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Probably used a word you shouldn't use.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:43 pm
Posts: 1852
pizza_Place: Lucio's
ChicagoSports Retweeted
K.C. Johnson‏Verified account @KCJHoop 15m15 minutes ago

Mirotic is home after going to hospital. He has 2 broken bones in his face and was evaluated for concussion, per source. Punched by Portis.

Will be out for weeks - wow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:50 pm
Posts: 6799
pizza_Place: Malnati's
I love how Yahoo got this before KC did. Gotta admire KC's consistency.

_________________
Nas wrote:
Vegan is right.


2013 CSFMB ROY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:43 pm
Posts: 14367
Location: end of lonely street
pizza_Place: Obbies
Fred runs a tight ship....Niko is the only one that knew Hoiballl

_________________
Guilty feet have got no rhythm


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:50 pm
Posts: 6799
pizza_Place: Malnati's
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Sorry, but Pop not being a legendary coach is right up there with PJ not being a legendary coach as one of the dumbest NBA thoughts on this board.


Nah I think its the belief that Kyrie Irving isn't shit without LeBron James.


That's a fact. He's not a champ or even a playoff vet without LBJ. He should pay LBJ a percentage of every marketing deal.he gets, starting retroactively from the time LBJ rejoined the Cavs. The Irving is a little bitch tour starts tonight. Should be fun.

_________________
Nas wrote:
Vegan is right.


2013 CSFMB ROY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 9345
pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Can't fuck with Arkansans.

Hi Hawg.


Did Portis drop a turkey on him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:12 am
Posts: 786
pizza_Place: J.B. Alberto's
When did they start filming Bumfights at the Advocate Center?

_________________
"Privacy and intimacy as we know it will be a memory. Among many to be passed down to those who never knew. Living in the pupil of 1,000 eyes."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:04 pm
Posts: 4229
Location: Lake of the Ozarks (whenever I can)
pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Can't fuck with Arkansans.

Hi Hawg.


Did Portis drop a turkey on him?

Image

_________________
chaspoppcap wrote:
You guys seem a little uniformed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19870
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Probably used a word you shouldn't use.

Buttface?

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1337
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
What gets me is that Portis is a skinny guy and Miro is a BIG boned, big skull dude. How did Bobby hit him so hard that he broke bones in his face but suffered no hand/fist injury?

Well, it's a fucked up scenario and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of Portis as a Bull. He may even have to go play in Europe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48486
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
This will be a breakout year for Portis. Then he'll go somewhere else.

But this year he will help the Bulls kill the Bucks.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 15450
pizza_Place: A few...
WORLD STAR !!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19870
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2741 ... lil-okafor

No way the 76ers would do this, but in a heart beat the Bulls should trade Payne for Okafor. Or even a Mirotic or a Portis.

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm
Posts: 33552
IMU wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2741101-potential-trade-packages-and-landing-spots-for-76ers-jahlil-okafor

No way the 76ers would do this, but in a heart beat the Bulls should trade Payne for Okafor. Or even a Mirotic or a Portis.

Payne for Okafor would be a no-brainer, but no chance that would get the deal done.

And why would the Sixers even consider a buyout? That would be worse than letting the guy walk in free-agency. This article seems like it was written by Sam Smith.

_________________
I AM FASCINATED BY TALL MIDGET.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19870
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
Douchebag wrote:
And why would the Sixers even consider a buyout? That would be worse than letting the guy walk in free-agency. This article seems like it was written by Sam Smith.
I didn't read the entire article, but the 76ers just declined his 4th year option. A buyout makes no sense. A trade is likely though.

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:10 pm
Posts: 22578
pizza_Place: ......
how bad did the Sixers fuck that up ? There was a market at one time


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 6229
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
Not much of a market. He's a "name" amoung fans but most NBA execs realize Okafor is a small forward in a center's body who can't defend or rebound. He's awful.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group