It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 6253
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
IkeSouth wrote:
Holiday is a player. He gone be gooood

Another "looter in a riot"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1341
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
Hatchetman wrote:
can one of you basketball savants explain the Bulls offense to me?
Honestly, to me it looked to be basic playground ball. Very few set plays, a little too much gunning, but as Ike said these guys are very athletic. It's up to the coaching staff to figure out how to best use the talent/strengths they have.

Triangle anyone? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1341
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
IkeSouth wrote:
LeBron after the game sounded great. He's in a happy place and he gave a lot of respect to this new bulls team. Cool guy.
What are you smokin' Joe??? I never heard the word "cool" used in the same sentence with "LeBron" before!



. . . . . . . . Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22034
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
FavreFan wrote:
Ok maybe this kid is pretty good. :lol:

I want to believe.


So far, it looks like many will have to eat their words.

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 43929
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Ok maybe this kid is pretty good. :lol:

I want to believe.


So far, it looks like many will have to eat their words.

2 points, 2 rebounds in the second half. Let's not go sucking eachother's dicks just yet.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22034
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Ok maybe this kid is pretty good. :lol:

I want to believe.


So far, it looks like many will have to eat their words.

2 points, 2 rebounds in the second half. Let's not go sucking eachother's dicks just yet.


19 is 19 for a "POS waste of a pick". :lol:

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 43929
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Ok maybe this kid is pretty good. :lol:

I want to believe.


So far, it looks like many will have to eat their words.

2 points, 2 rebounds in the second half. Let's not go sucking eachother's dicks just yet.


19 is 19 for a "POS waste of a pick". :lol:

:lol: Doing some board homework on this this morning, mike?

I still don't like the pick and there are a shit ton of things he has to improve on, but if he averages 16-9 for the season I will issue a very enthusiastic apology. My faith in him becoming a great player is higher now but it's still low, and it's still hampered by the fact that this front office and coaching staff are in charge of developing him. When Bobby and Niko come back I can see him having a lot of 20 minute, 8 point, 3 rebound games and it being very frustrating.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22034
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
Yeah I have no idea how good he will end up being. I am just making fun of the instant, automatic shitting on the guy/pick because he is white and well, Bulls.

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 43929
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
Yeah I have no idea how good he will end up being. I am just making fun of the instant, automatic shitting on the guy/pick because he is white and well, Bulls.

I defended the Bulls on here more than anyone until it got to the point where it was impossible to keep doing so but yeah the white, lanky thing turned me off, plus his highlight reel literally showed zero plays featuring good defense.

At this point from what I can tell he's a taller Ryan Anderson, which is definitely a good player but would be a disappointment if he doesn't improve upon it. I like him off the dribble but he doesn't have confidence in yet(which is fine) and I don't think he'll ever be an effective low post/offensive rebound player, which is also fine. He's better than I thought he would be on help defense and rim protection. I need to see a lot more than just threes in his offensive arsenal but you can't ask for much better of a start realistically.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22034
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Yeah I have no idea how good he will end up being. I am just making fun of the instant, automatic shitting on the guy/pick because he is white and well, Bulls.

I defended the Bulls on here more than anyone until it got to the point where it was impossible to keep doing so but yeah the white, lanky thing turned me off, plus his highlight reel literally showed zero plays featuring good defense.

At this point from what I can tell he's a taller Ryan Anderson, which is definitely a good player but would be a disappointment if he doesn't improve upon it. I like him off the dribble but he doesn't have confidence in yet(which is fine) and I don't think he'll ever be an effective low post/offensive rebound player, which is also fine. He's better than I thought he would be on help defense and rim protection. I need to see a lot more than just threes in his offensive arsenal but you can't ask for much better of a start realistically.


Really, I just want the Bulls to get lucky on a couple picks and be good. Details I will leave to others. I do not have a ton of faith in the current management and coaching but they do not seem to be going anywhere.

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 43929
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Yeah I have no idea how good he will end up being. I am just making fun of the instant, automatic shitting on the guy/pick because he is white and well, Bulls.

I defended the Bulls on here more than anyone until it got to the point where it was impossible to keep doing so but yeah the white, lanky thing turned me off, plus his highlight reel literally showed zero plays featuring good defense.

At this point from what I can tell he's a taller Ryan Anderson, which is definitely a good player but would be a disappointment if he doesn't improve upon it. I like him off the dribble but he doesn't have confidence in yet(which is fine) and I don't think he'll ever be an effective low post/offensive rebound player, which is also fine. He's better than I thought he would be on help defense and rim protection. I need to see a lot more than just threes in his offensive arsenal but you can't ask for much better of a start realistically.


Really, I just want the Bulls to get lucky on a couple picks and be good. Details I will leave to others. I do not have a ton of faith in the current management and coaching but they do not seem to be going anywhere.

It's all a problem.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:22 am
Posts: 13831
pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Yeah I have no idea how good he will end up being. I am just making fun of the instant, automatic shitting on the guy/pick because he is white and well, Bulls.

I defended the Bulls on here more than anyone until it got to the point where it was impossible to keep doing so but yeah the white, lanky thing turned me off, plus his highlight reel literally showed zero plays featuring good defense.

At this point from what I can tell he's a taller Ryan Anderson, which is definitely a good player but would be a disappointment if he doesn't improve upon it. I like him off the dribble but he doesn't have confidence in yet(which is fine) and I don't think he'll ever be an effective low post/offensive rebound player, which is also fine. He's better than I thought he would be on help defense and rim protection. I need to see a lot more than just threes in his offensive arsenal but you can't ask for much better of a start realistically.

the bold says it all...

_________________
Ба́бушка гада́ла, да на́двое сказа́ла—то ли до́ждик, то ли снег, то ли бу́дет, то ли нет.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group