It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pelicans@Bulls
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza

I don't see any answer to Cousins & Davis. I would be thrilled if it's still close in the 4th. Don't look now, but we aren't in LAST PLACE! (3 teams with 1 win)

PG Jerian Grant
SG Justin Holiday
SF David Nwaba :?:
PF Lauri Markkanen
C. Robin Lopez

Post subject: Re: Pelicans@Bulls
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:50 am 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
WTF!?? I had to work but nobody watched a game where we took a far better team into overtime? Unless you got some pussy tonite you have no excuse! :x :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:44 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
I watched it. That Nwaba guy is pretty good but I don't even know where he came from. The Bulls went in to OT because Lopez missed an easy layup before the end of regulation. They play hard and suddenly Valentine has become a decent threat from the 3 point line. Also,Holiday (aquired from the Knicks last year) has been a revelation. They have some decent players but no superstars of course.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Holiday/Grant/Felder/especially Holiday -- need to do a better job of finding Lauri and giving him good looks. They're hesitating on their passes and Lauri's forced to take a number of bad contested shots. I need at least 16 shots a game from Lauri. He's talented but needs to improve a lot. Give him the ball and let him learn.

Sucks what happened to Nwaba but good for tanking. He reminds me of a much more athletic Nocioni.

They need to trade Robin Lopez. He's playing really good basketball and his value has never been higher. He almost put the Bulls at 3-5 last night. We can't mess around. Teams like the Hawks, Nets, Mavericks, Kings, and Suns, might be worse than the Bulls. We NEED either Bagley, Porter, Ayton, or Doncic to pair with Lauri to start the 2018-2019 season. No excuses.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:59 pm 

Ron Wolfley wrote:
Holiday/Grant/Felder/especially Holiday -- need to do a better job of finding Lauri and giving him good looks. They're hesitating on their passes and Lauri's forced to take a number of bad contested shots. I need at least 16 shots a game from Lauri. He's talented but needs to improve a lot. Give him the ball and let him learn.

Sucks what happened to Nwaba but good for tanking. He reminds me of a much more athletic Nocioni.

They need to trade Robin Lopez. He's playing really good basketball and his value has never been higher. He almost put the Bulls at 3-5 last night. We can't mess around. Teams like the Hawks, Nets, Mavericks, Kings, and Suns, might be worse than the Bulls. We NEED either Bagley, Porter, Ayton, or Doncic to pair with Lauri to start the 2018-2019 season. No excuses.

agree wholeheartedly. Holiday calls his own number a little too much for me. I guess it doesn't matter much because he won't be around once they are good again anyway. I'd hate to see Lopez go but he has value and he deserves to play with better players at this stage,of his career. The Bulls have to get in the top 2 of the draft in order for "The Tank" to be successful