It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
I see no development in any player under Hoiberg. I've seen players regress. I've seen him clash with multiple players. I've seen multiple instances of discord within the locker room. I see Hoiberg starting two PG's that can't shoot in the same lineup while touting that his offense needs many shooters on the court to space the offense.

He has failed as an NBA coach in every single way imaginable.

I will bump it for you since you have difficulty identifying the stuff that you say.

What do you think this post proves for you exactly?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:21 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
I see no development in any player under Hoiberg. I've seen players regress. I've seen him clash with multiple players. I've seen multiple instances of discord within the locker room. I see Hoiberg starting two PG's that can't shoot in the same lineup while touting that his offense needs many shooters on the court to space the offense.

I will bump it for you since you have difficulty identifying the stuff that you say.

You don't really need for me to explain the meaning of this post do you?

I will simply assume that you don't.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:23 pm 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

I asked you the question. Answer it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:26 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

I asked you the question. Answer it.

I will assume that you know and respectfully decline. Hint "Player development" Should be included in whatever thought crosses your mind.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:28 pm 

Yeah, that's what I thought bitch.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:36 pm 

IMU wrote:

I'm far from that and i haven't called you out your name so i respectfully ask that you not call me out of mine.

I don't play bitch games.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:43 pm 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

I'm far from that and i haven't called you out your name so i respectfully ask that you not call me out of mine.

A bitch throws out accusations and talks a bunch of passive aggressive shit. Oh..."revisionist history" this and "meaningless stats" that. Questioning my knowledge in almost every post. You're just too much of a coward to say what you want to say. You can't even summarize what you're trying to say in one clear post because you know you could then be accountable for it in the future, once you're wrong. You are also a coward because you want to call me an idiot or a bitch in every single way possible except actually directly calling me any of those. You play bitch games. You just can't see it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:52 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

A bitch throws out accusations and talks a bunch of passive aggressive shit. Oh..."revisionist history" this and "meaningless stats" that. Questioning my knowledge in almost every post. You're just too much of a coward to say what you want to say. You can't even summarize what you're trying to say in one clear post because you know you could then be accountable for it in the future, once you're wrong. You are also a coward because you want to call me an idiot or a bitch in every single way possible except actually directly calling me any of those. You play bitch games. You just can't see it.

If i wanted to call you a bitch i would. It wouldn't be behind a keyboard either. You routinely take pot shots all the time.

As i stated before i don't. I respectively ask that you not do that again. If i wanted to call you out your name I would. Men and I'm assuming that you are one, would know not to refer to other men in that way.

You have questioned my intellect on numerous occasions and i've never called you out your name for it.

The internet is never the place to find out where bitches happen to lay.

Its also not the place to question a person's manhood.

If you can't handle a simple disagreement then i suggest it is you that needs psychoanalysis. Not me.

The reason that i didn't answer is because i don't take dictation from you. Who the hell are you to order someone around?

Last edited by long time guy on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:55 pm 

I'm not the one pretending I don't take shots. I've directly taken plenty. You have to earn the right to respectively ask things of others. I'm not tolerating you running your mouth about what I know or who I'm a fan of or what you said I posted. I'm absolutely tired of your lying bullshit. Stop with the pussy act of spewing whatever meritless bullshit you feel like.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:57 pm 

IMU wrote:
I'm not the one pretending I don't take shots. I've directly taken plenty. You have to earn the right to respectively ask things of others. I'm not tolerating you running your mouth about what I know or who I'm a fan of or what you said I posted. I'm absolutely tired of your lying bullshit. Stop with the pussy act of spewing whatever meritless bullshit you feel like.

I provided the post. If you can't decipher your own words then that's on you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:11 pm 

Your point is that you think I'm wrong because for about 1 month one player played slightly better than his rookie season under a coach notoriously hard on rookies? And you want this event to be Hoiberg's crowning achievement? For a highly touted guard that everyone expected to become at least a decent player? What exactly do you think Hoiberg did to turn Dunn into this All Star you seemingly claim him to be? How did Hoiberg develop him? Be specific.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:25 pm 

IMU wrote:
Your point is that you think I'm wrong because for about 1 month one player played slightly better than his rookie season under a coach notoriously hard on rookies? And you want this event to be Hoiberg's crowning achievement? For a highly touted guard that everyone expected to become at least a decent player? What exactly do you think Hoiberg did to turn Dunn into this All Star you seemingly claim him to be? How did Hoiberg develop him? Be specific.

If Dunn was touted as a bust at the time he was traded yet clearly isn't a bust now then clearly Hoiberg deserves credit. Dunn himself has credited Hoiberg for his development.

Mirotic is playing the best ball of his career. That includes his year under Thibs.

Portis is obviously looking better as a player.

Nwaba. Who was he? That is 4 players right there.

This isn't about who knows more or not. The problem for me is that you go out of your way to ridicule people. If it is placed on you at some point the best thing to do is take it like a man for lack of a better term.

That is your shtick not mine. Anyone can play sophomoric games and it doesn't make a person witty or a real cad when they do it.

If you seek for people to respect your opinion then you should respect theirs.

I'm just a dude talking shit on a message board. I don't eat from watching sports and i don't ever want to create that impression.

I love basketball but it isn't that serious. Questioning a person's manhood is however. I will attempt to refrain from engaging you in discussions in the future.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:24 pm 

long time guy wrote:
If Dunn was touted as a bust at the time he was traded yet clearly isn't a bust now then clearly Hoiberg deserves credit. Dunn himself has credited Hoiberg for his development.

Dunn was not called a bust by anyone besides you?

long time guy wrote:
Mirotic is playing the best ball of his career. That includes his year under Thibs.

Niko is shooting 10% higher this season than his career average. Unless the Mayor is taking those shots for him, I'm not sure how much credit Hoiberg gets for that.

long time guy wrote:

You think Portis is playing significantly better enough for you to claim his as a developmental achievement?

long time guy wrote:

Nwaba is playing identically to how he played last season.

long time guy wrote:
This isn't about who knows more or not. The problem for me is that you go out of your way to ridicule people. If it is placed on you at some point the best thing to do is take it like a man for lack of a better term.

Were you looking into the mirror while typing this?

long time guy wrote:
That is your shtick not mine. Anyone can play sophomoric games and it doesn't make a person witty or a real cad when they do it. If you seek for people to respect your opinion then you should respect theirs. I'm just a dude talking shit on a message board. I don't eat from watching sports and i don't ever want to create that impression. I love basketball but it isn't that serious. Questioning a person's manhood is however. I will attempt to refrain from engaging you in discussions in the future.

You will attempt and fail, as that is who and what you are. I've long since passed seeking your respect. I'm just here pointing out your flaws. It doesn't take much effort so I'm happy to do it. Regardless, I wish you luck in attempting to avoid me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:39 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Dunn was not called a bust by anyone besides you?

long time guy wrote:

Niko is shooting 10% higher this season than his career average. Unless the Mayor is taking those shots for him, I'm not sure how much credit Hoiberg gets for that.

long time guy wrote:

You think Portis is playing significantly better enough for you to claim his as a developmental achievement?

long time guy wrote:

Nwaba is playing identically to how he played last season.

long time guy wrote:

Were you looking into the mirror while typing this?

long time guy wrote:
That is your shtick not mine. Anyone can play sophomoric games and it doesn't make a person witty or a real cad when they do it. If you seek for people to respect your opinion then you should respect theirs. I'm just a dude talking shit on a message board. I don't eat from watching sports and i don't ever want to create that impression. I love basketball but it isn't that serious. Questioning a person's manhood is however. I will attempt to refrain from engaging you in discussions in the future.

You will attempt and fail, as that is who and what you are. I've long since passed seeking your respect. I'm just here pointing out your flaws. It doesn't take much effort so I'm happy to do it. Regardless, I wish you luck in attempting to avoid me.

Dude there is no doubt in my mind that I'd beat the living fuck out of you if we were to ever meet. I'm asking that you refrain from that for the last time. If you do not i may just take the others up on that whole outing thing. If I do there won't be anyone to stop me from beating the shit out of you. For the last time let it go.

As bitches go you have revealed yourself to be one on numerous occasions. Stop with the message board tough guy act. You aren't even good at it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:42 pm 

Fuck you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
This has been interesting. Now we have threats of physical violence!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
This escalated quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:14 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hank Scorpio wrote:
This has been interesting. Now we have threats of physical violence!

It’s been at least a few months since we’ve had those. They have been missed.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:29 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Can't we all just enjoy Hoiball?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU