It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1337
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
Image Image

PGTyler Ulis
SGDevin Booker
SFT.J. Warren
PFGreg Monroe
CTyson Chandler

PG Kris Dunn :?:
SG Justin Holiday
SF Denzel Valentine
PF Lauri Markkanen
C Robin Lopez


I KNOW our bums are better than the Suns' bums! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:49 pm
Posts: 825
pizza_Place: Rosati's
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
Image Image

PGTyler Ulis
SGDevin Booker
SFT.J. Warren
PFGreg Monroe
CTyson Chandler

PG Kris Dunn :?:
SG Justin Holiday
SF Denzel Valentine
PF Lauri Markkanen
C Robin Lopez


I KNOW our bums are better than the Suns' bums! :wink:


They’re not and I’m totally fine with it. Got to get Bagley or Ayton.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1337
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
Ron Wolfley wrote:
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
Image Image

PGTyler Ulis
SGDevin Booker
SFT.J. Warren
PFGreg Monroe
CTyson Chandler

PG Kris Dunn :?:
SG Justin Holiday
SF Denzel Valentine
PF Lauri Markkanen
C Robin Lopez


I KNOW our bums are better than the Suns' bums! :wink:


They’re not and I’m totally fine with it. Got to get Bagley or Ayton.
Pardon my ignorance, but WTF is Bagley or Ayton?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 15450
pizza_Place: A few...
They don't have to beat anybody.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1337
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
Peoria Matt wrote:
They don't have to beat anybody.
Yes...they do.We don't have to get the #1 draft pick. There's talent all through the draft. Trick is to get the players that fit your scheme.


I hope we get a scheme before we get the draftees! :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:49 pm
Posts: 825
pizza_Place: Rosati's
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
They don't have to beat anybody.
Yes...they do.We don't have to get the #1 draft pick. There's talent all through the draft. Trick is to get the players that fit your scheme.


I hope we get a scheme before we get the draftees! :(


Kirk Hinrich at #7 really fit with our scheme! No way Wade at #6 would have worked out with the baby Bulls. Jalen Rose cost us a better draft pick. I worry Robin Lopez will do the same.

Those 2 more wins we had than the Magic the following season (won the season series 3-1) cost us drafting Dwight Howard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:43 pm
Posts: 1852
pizza_Place: Lucio's
They need to lose every game possible while hopefully getting development from the Swede, Dunn and whoever else plus get back a healthy Levine.

And while they're at it, shit can Forman and Hoiberg if not Pax too - but we know that'll never happen with Uncle Jerry.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1337
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
Ron Wolfley wrote:
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
They don't have to beat anybody.
Yes...they do.We don't have to get the #1 draft pick. There's talent all through the draft. Trick is to get the players that fit your scheme.


I hope we get a scheme before we get the draftees! :(


Kirk Hinrich at #7 really fit with our scheme! No way Wade at #6 would have worked out with the baby Bulls. Jalen Rose cost us a better draft pick. I worry Robin Lopez will do the same.

Those 2 more wins we had than the Magic the following season (won the season series 3-1) cost us drafting Dwight Howard.
Hindsight. You never really know how things will turn out. Example: Jordan, Akeem and Bowie.

As to the game right now: We always seem to start these games looking good and get worse and worse as the game progresses. Is this the fault of Hoiberg?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1337
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
'77Cubs wrote:
They need to lose every game possible while hopefully getting development from the Swede, Dunn and whoever else plus get back a healthy Levine.

And while they're at it, shit can Forman and Hoiberg if not Pax too - but we know that'll never happen with Uncle Jerry.
Did you see what the "rebuilding" Yankees did last season??? If we get good NOW we won't even need big picks. We got talent and great athleticism out there that can be relevant RIGHT NOW.

Of course the best thing would be to Howard Beale old Jerry asap! He's too fucking old and disinterested to do anything about Garpax. He's dumber about them than he was about Krause!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:49 pm
Posts: 825
pizza_Place: Rosati's
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
They don't have to beat anybody.
Yes...they do.We don't have to get the #1 draft pick. There's talent all through the draft. Trick is to get the players that fit your scheme.


I hope we get a scheme before we get the draftees! :(


Kirk Hinrich at #7 really fit with our scheme! No way Wade at #6 would have worked out with the baby Bulls. Jalen Rose cost us a better draft pick. I worry Robin Lopez will do the same.

Those 2 more wins we had than the Magic the following season (won the season series 3-1) cost us drafting Dwight Howard.
Hindsight. You never really know how things will turn out. Example: Jordan, Akeem and Bowie.

As to the game right now: We always seem to start these games looking good and get worse and worse as the game progresses. Is this the fault of Hoiberg?


The Bulls front office knew how things would turn out. They tried to trade up with Miami. Pat Riley was as much in love with Wade as the Bulls were. Everyone in the NBA knew Bosh, Wade, Carmelo, and LeBron, were better than Kirk Hinrich. They fucked up by trading Jalen Rose a season too late. He sold tickets, I get it. But come on man. I hope Zach LaVine takes his sweet ass time coming back. You know he's pencilled in for at least 18 a game when he gets back. A lot like Jalen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1337
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
Looked like we were going down the shitter and then Portice and Grant played us back in! Markkie is suckage :(
WTF!?? Is he our Great White Hope or not!??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:50 pm
Posts: 6799
pizza_Place: Malnati's
St Louis bulls man: you build a scheme that optimizes the talents of your players. You don't find players that fit a scheme, unless you already have star players you've built that scheme around.

_________________
Nas wrote:
Vegan is right.


2013 CSFMB ROY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am
Posts: 1337
pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
veganfan21 wrote:
St Louis bulls man: you build a scheme that optimizes the talents of your players. You don't find players that fit a scheme, unless you already have star players you've built that scheme around.
I agree with that. But we need a smart basketball man. Maybe a whole new staff to mold this talent.

OMFG I need to keep my big mouth shut...as soon as I brag about us closing the gap in this game we start the 4th like shit AGAIN!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:43 pm
Posts: 14367
Location: end of lonely street
pizza_Place: Obbies
Peoria Matt wrote:
They don't have to beat anybody.

then just forfeit the season

_________________
Guilty feet have got no rhythm


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group