It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Mirotic trade
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:46 am 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
E'Twaun Moore is filling up box scores simply due to opportunity increases. His skillset did not suddenly improve by large margins. Rick and I have been ahead of the pack on this for years.

MANY players are considered good or great because early in their careers they were given opportunities that included 30+ minutes played and a large volume of shots taken and MANY people mistook those players to be better than they were. I'm not going to name any names.

I guess those "increased opportunities" are now a thing of the past. He has been removed from the starting lineup and replaced by Solomon Hill. Only Played 16 minutes last night

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I need a better apology.

You aren't going to get that. Chest thumping because a marginal NBA player exceeded expectations should be unbecoming. I guess not.

You said fringe NBA player.

Yeah he is. :lol: :lol:

Mirotic has also been benched in favor Julius Randle.

When Josh Smith was coming off the bench for Houston, you said it was because he could score a lot and help their second unit, and that it was a good thing for the team. Now that Mirotic and Moore can help the second unit of the Pelicans score some points, it is a punishment. Would you say, perhaps, that you've moved your own goal posts?

You don't know why either of the two is coming off the bench apparently.

Randle is a better player than Mirotic and Hill (who supposed to be the starter anyway) is better than Etwaun.

Julius Randle has been dropping 20-25 points with regularity and if it were about improving the team's bench scoring they would have kept him on the bench.

Etwaun Moore played 16 minutes last night and about 20 or so the previous game. He is bench player playing bench player minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7