It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Quote:
"It has been made clear to me by multiple people, Kyrie never really wanted LeBron to come back [to Cleveland] in the first place," Lloyd said. "He didn't think it was necessary. LeBron said something to Kyrie on the court following a game when he was with Miami something to the effect of, 'Keep going, keep doing what you're doing. You never know, I could be back here one day.' And Kyrie basically said, 'What's he talking about, we don't need him.' "

Dumbass went 21-45, 24-58, 33-49 in his first three years with no playoff appearances and then he says "we don't need him." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who do you think you are? You weren't shit before LBJ. Just another shallow highlight type player with no accomplishments worth mentioning.

Quote:
Despite the Cavs going on to win the championship in 2016, Irving almost asked for a trade.

"Kyrie and his camp considered asking for a trade after the championship," McMenamin said. "They decided to keep it in house and not go forward with it, but it was something they discussed."

This is bitchness defined. Who the fuck considers a divorcing a player who made him into a winner? And if you're down with this little bitch then you're a bitch too.

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/07/06/kyrie ... sked-trade

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:12 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Don't care

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:38 am 

Let's attack every player LeBron ever played with!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:46 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Quote:
"It has been made clear to me by multiple people, Kyrie never really wanted LeBron to come back [to Cleveland] in the first place," Lloyd said. "He didn't think it was necessary. LeBron said something to Kyrie on the court following a game when he was with Miami something to the effect of, 'Keep going, keep doing what you're doing. You never know, I could be back here one day.' And Kyrie basically said, 'What's he talking about, we don't need him.' "

Dumbass went 21-45, 24-58, 33-49 in his first three years with no playoff appearances and then he says "we don't need him." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who do you think you are? You weren't shit before LBJ. Just another shallow highlight type player with no accomplishments worth mentioning.

Quote:
Despite the Cavs going on to win the championship in 2016, Irving almost asked for a trade.

"Kyrie and his camp considered asking for a trade after the championship," McMenamin said. "They decided to keep it in house and not go forward with it, but it was something they discussed."

This is bitchness defined. Who the fuck considers a divorcing a player who made him into a winner? And if you're down with this little bitch then you're a bitch too.

You're still beating this drum? Give it a damn rest. First of all if you knew anything then you'd know that this is the definition of someone that has "heart". You sound dumb by continuing to argue stupid irrational points. He wanted to see if he could get it done on his own. Who knows if he could or couldn't?

You don't see players lining up to play alongside Lebron now do you? Look at the names of the big name guys and see where they ended up signing this summer.

Kyrie Irving exposed the Lebron bullshit if nothing else.

You continuously ride the dick of someone that throws his teammates under the bus for no other reason than he can because after all "he's Lebron James" dammit.

You are mad because a player that you don't like anyway had the heft to say "fuck you" to Lebron James before Lebron did it to him one year later?

The article also detailed how Lebron started in in Irving from the moment he got there (noticed that your biased ass conveniently omitted that) too.

The scab was taken off of Lebron this year by Irving if nothing else. For that he should be commended. Beat it with the senseless bullshit.

This is how dumb you sound. He was a 2 time all star and former Rookie of the Year before ever playing with Lebron but in your opinion "nothing more than a highlight" sensation. Just dumb.

He wanted to blaze his own trail and that is his right as a basketball player. Whether it works in the end who knows and who cares.

This much is for certain. He is in a much better situation to win than Lebron James is right now.

Last edited by long time guy on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:50 am 

The LeBron is a great teammate narrative is dead with him attacking both Love and Kyrie too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:57 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
The LeBron is a great teammate narrative is dead with him attacking both Love and Kyrie too.

Yep and more players sided with Irving after the trade than Lebron James. Even guys that were still on Cleveland's team at the time rushed to defend Irving. Lebron James is a terrible teammate. This past year illustrated that perfectly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:39 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
What any of this has to do with the Bulls I'll never know.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:12 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Me either.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:38 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

You're still beating this drum? Give it a damn rest. First of all if you knew anything then you'd know that this is the definition of someone that has "heart". You sound dumb by continuing to argue stupid irrational points. He wanted to see if he could get it done on his own. Who knows if he could or couldn't?

You don't see players lining up to play alongside Lebron now do you? Look at the names of the big name guys and see where they ended up signing this summer.

You continuously ride the dick of someone that throws his teammates under the bus for no other reason than he can because after all "he's Lebron James" dammit.

You are mad because a player that you don't like anyway had the heft to say "fuck you" to Lebron James before Lebron did it to him one year later?

The article also detailed how Lebron started in in Irving from the moment he got there (noticed that your biased ass conveniently omitted that) too.

The scab was taken off of Lebron this year by Irving if nothing else. For that he should be commended. Beat it with the senseless bullshit.

This is how dumb you sound. He was a 2 time all star and former Rookie of the Year before ever playing with Lebron but in your opinion "nothing more than a highlight" sensation. Just dumb.

He wanted to blaze his own trail and that is his right as a basketball player. Whether it works in the end who knows and who cares.

This much is for certain. He is in a much better situation to win than Lebron James is right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This mult is great. He doubles down on irrational angles the EXACT SAME way the real LTG does. Well done.

Oh, and the "former ROY" part was just pure gold. That's EXACTLY what the real LTG would have said.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:41 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Hey, traitor, when you sit down and eat a salad, do you go to great lengths to make sure you're using a proper salad fork or do you just gobble that stuff up regardless? If the latter, then STFU. If the former, then you're not a real man.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
A simple "whoops" would've sufficed.

And that's a trick question. Real Men of CFMB don't eat salads.

Last edited by Terry's Peeps on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:03 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This mult is great. He doubles down on irrational angles the EXACT SAME way the real LTG does. Well done.

Oh, and the "former ROY" part was just pure gold. That's EXACTLY what the real LTG would have said.

If you trick em you can beat em'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:44 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:49 am 

It really is amazing how he has these stories with everyone he has played with. Wade may be the only one he doesn't but Wade was the alpha in Miami.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:18 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
long time guy wrote:

You're still beating this drum? Give it a damn rest. .

:lol: No offense to LTG, but this has to be the most unintentionally ironic statement in board history. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:28 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You're still beating this drum? Give it a damn rest. .

:lol: No offense to LTG, but this has to be the most unintentionally ironic statement in board history. :lol:

My drumbeats are based in fact. Saying things like a two time all star was nothing but a youtube sensation prior to Lebron James's arrival is stupid. To quote one of this board's not so great posters the notion of which is "patently absurd".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

The only thing that is going to be semi-interesting about Lebron coming to Lakers is when he interacts with Ball's old man. That's really going to be a comedy act. It'll also be interesting how much Magic is going to kiss Lebron's ass to get him to play nice with his baby Lakers.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip