It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jabari Parker
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
No one I mean no fucking one cares about Parkers minutes to points

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:23 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:

No man I know cares more about my posts than your clown ass apparently.

Just so you know the 2 guys that call the games for the team also were concerned. Its why I mentioned it in the first place jerk. They were bothered by it but since you don't the games you don't know that.

You are much more concerned with troll post stalkiing bullshit on a damn message board. How perverted is that?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:30 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Just so you know the 2 guys that call the games for the team also were concerned. Its why I mentioned it in the first place jerk. They were bothered by it but since you don't the games you don't know that.

You are much more concerned with troll post stalkiing bullshit on a damn message board. How perverted is that?

and if you care about the thoughts of Funk and King you didn't get the memo

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:33 pm 

long time guy wrote:

and if you care about the thoughts of Funk and King you didn't get the memo

And going

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Playing well yet again. King and Funk again throw Boylen under the bus. Stated that Jabari is the 2nd best offensive player on the team.

Second best offensive player and twelfth best defensive player puts him at about 6th or 7th best overall on the team. Seems accurate.

Whats fairly accurate is that you need basketball reference to walk you through this stuff since you really don't know anything.

Antonio (DNP CD) Blakeney garnering 15 minutes :lol: :lol: per game and better to tank being just another in a long line of stupid comments.

Blakeney with more minutes than Jabari today. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:16 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Playing well yet again. King and Funk again throw Boylen under the bus. Stated that Jabari is the 2nd best offensive player on the team.

Second best offensive player and twelfth best defensive player puts him at about 6th or 7th best overall on the team. Seems accurate.

Whats fairly accurate is that you need basketball reference to walk you through this stuff since you really don't know anything.

Antonio (DNP CD) Blakeney garnering 15 minutes :lol: :lol: per game and better to tank being just another in a long line of stupid comments.

And he still failed to reach 15 :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I'm in fuck it mode with this team. Boylen can get choked out and I wouldn't care.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:26 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I'm in fuck it mode with this team. Boylen can get choked out and I wouldn't care.

He is an idiot. When your own announcers take to bashing your coaching decisions then you know you're really messed up.

He is a terrible coach. A joke and if they bring him back next year I'm not watching.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:18 pm 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Looks like I get to blame Boylen as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:20 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:

He is an idiot. When your own announcers take to bashing your coaching decisions then you know you're really messed up.

He is a terrible coach. A joke and if they bring him back next year I'm not watching.[/quote]
2 years ahead of you

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Played a great game tonight. Fun to watch.

Boylen looks like a Trump cabinet member.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:40 am 

Stacey "Sky" King. "Why has this man not been playing"? "Why has this man not been playing"?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... pEJEyEVxmM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:34 am 

I only watched the first quarter of this one, as I moved over to TNT for the other games. I'll have to trust your analysis.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:46 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
long time guy wrote:
Stacey "Sky" King. "Why has this man not been playing"? "Why has this man not been playing"?

They should have called traveling on the first video in the link. The delay double start thing on the move. Anyway glad to see he is doing better.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:08 am 

IMU wrote:
I only watched the first quarter of this one, as I moved over to TNT for the other games. I'll have to trust your analysis.

I'm truly am disappointed at the prospect of missing out on one of your stellar blow by blow accounts of his (or anyone else's)performance.

Last edited by long time guy on Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:11 am 

pittmike wrote:
long time guy wrote:

They should have called traveling on the first video in the link. The delay double start thing on the move. Anyway glad to see he is doing better.

He actually was playing well prior to that idiot Boylen's benching. Should never have gone to the bench in the first place. His benching was more of an indication on the ineptitude of Boylen than it was on him..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:17 am 

Another reason to fire Jim Boylen.

https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/04/01/j ... xt-season/

https://youtu.be/gxPNTN8D9fk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:29 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
can a team win a title with parker as their #2 player? i say no. wizards are a perfect landing spot for him... nba hell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:45 am 

billypootons wrote:
can a team win a title with parker as their #2 player? i say no. wizards are a perfect landing spot for him... nba hell

8 years ago you'd have said the same thing about Steph Curry. Or James Harden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:30 am 

long time guy wrote:
billypootons wrote:

What title has James Harden won?

How does Jabari Parker make you think of two volume scorers like Curry and Harden?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:17 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
billypootons wrote:

How does Jabari Parker make you think of two volume scorers like Curry and Harden?

Its no surprise that you don't get the point. If James Harden is good enough to be MVP then he obviously is good enough to be The 2nd best player on a Championship team Maybe to you he isn't but that's you.

The other point would be this. 8 years ago G.S. was willing to trade Steph Curry because they believed that Monte Ellis was the more valuable player. I doubt very seriously that you believed differently. Anyone that tells you that Steph Curry was going to turn into the player that he eventually became is lying. No one thought that. Same thing for Harden.

Parker has tools. Serious tools. He was beset by injuries and not ability. The kid can play. Since he has been with Washington he has performed very well. When he was with the Bulls and played he performed very well. Washington is going to have a major decision on their hands. I think they will decline the option and attempt to resign him for more years at less avg. per year. Its going to come down to how much they wish to pay him per year. I don't think it will be for less than 15 mil per year.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Its no surprise that you don't get the point. If James Harden is good enough to be MVP then he obviously is good enough to be The 2nd best player on a Championship team Maybe to you he isn't but that's you.

The other point would be this. 8 years ago G.S. was willing to trade Steph Curry because they believed that Monte Ellis was the more valuable player. I doubt very seriously that you believed differently. Anyone that tells you that Steph Curry was going to turn into the player that he eventually became is lying. No one thought that. Same thing for Harden.

Parker has tools. Serious tools. He was beset by injuries and not ability. The kid can play. Since he has been with Washington he has performed very well. When he was with the Bulls and played he performed very well. Washington is going to have a major decision on their hands. I think they will decline the option and attempt to resign him for more years at less avg. per year. Its going to come down to how much they wish to pay him per year. I don't think it will be for less than 15 mil per year.

But he's a free spirit, some say a "me first" guy. Two franchises got rid of him. That doesn't mean they're right but the odds are they are.

This talk of loving his coach. That's a first, isn't it?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:

You still don't believe Steph turned into the player he eventually became :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:23 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You still don't believe Steph turned into the player he eventually became :lol:

I'm trying to go with the consensus on this one. Still my point as usual is valid. 8 years ago G.S. was about to trade him up so that they could free up Monte Ellis.

That sound like the kind of guy that could be the 2nd best player on a championship team to you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:26 pm 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
billypootons wrote:

But he's a free spirit, some say a "me first" guy. Two franchises got rid of him. That doesn't mean they're right but the odds are they are.

Jabari Parker has never had a bad rep. I have seen people on here use terms like "cancer" and stuff like that and they couldn't be more wrong. Labeling a player based on anything that Jim Boylen thinks is stupid. Milwaukee got rid of him because they had 2 guys (Middleton and Greek Freak) that they happened to like better.

To me he is better than Middleton. The kid was beset by injury. That is another of the reasons he was let go. He was a 20 and 6 guy two years ago. That isn't chopped liver.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:59 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Jabari Parker has never had a bad rep. I have seen people on here use terms like "cancer" and stuff like that and they couldn't be more wrong. Labeling a player based on anything that Jim Boylen thinks is stupid. Milwaukee got rid of him because they had 2 guys (Middleton and Greek Freak) that they happened to like better.

To me he is better than Middleton. The kid was beset by injury. That is another of the reasons he was let go. He was a 20 and 6 guy two years ago. That isn't chopped liver.

I haven't seen him with the Wizards but with the Bulls he wanted his and didn't care if his opponent got his. Great player if we're playing make it take it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:12 pm 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I haven't seen him with the Wizards but with the Bulls he wanted his and didn't care if his opponent got his. Great player if we're playing make it take it.

It was stupid to say that he doesn't get paid to play defense. However his defense wasn't as bad as was portrayed and he does glass and score. He also can do a little playmaking. The Bulls soured on him early and never gave him a chance.

They made it personal which is something a pro team should never do if they expect to win. They were playing bums in front of him in the hopes of blackballing him out the league. It was dumb to completely bench him. Never made sense. If they were trying to trade him then that did nothing but decrease him value.

He has been balling ever since he went to Washington. He also balled with the Bulls. That kid is highly skilled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:21 pm 

On 04/02/19 Jabari Parker has no relevance with the Bulls …..but keep bringing his ass up.....he did it in High School...Colllege ...and has failed in the Pro's

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:43 pm 

On 04/02/19 Jabari Parker has no relevance with the Bulls …..but keep bringing his ass up.....he did it in High School...Colllege ...and has failed in the Pro's

You're pathetic. You have been reduced to nothing more than a petty troll.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:56 pm 

long time guy wrote:

You're pathetic. You have been reduced to nothing more than a petty troll.

you are reduced to sharing Basketball ideas with FF

I'm out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next