It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Coby White: Year 1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
The Missing Link wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
I'll say it again and maybe this time you'll read it, he improved literally across the board in his 2nd year. As a very young pro he has consistently improved his game as he's been in the league, which is what you want to see from a guy like that.

You can keep saying he's terrible but it's a dumb thing to harp on and ignores the above.

He's gonna fit in nicely with this current group.

And I'm going to say this again. He sucks ass as a player. You had him in Morant's class as a player. It'd apparent that the only class he and Morant is Draft.

As far as this current group goes he doesn't really fit. Lowest basketball IQ on the team and a shitty defender. Ayo will be higher up in the rotation by mid season if they don't make a move before that. Book It!

Coby White is at best 4th guard on the depth chart (Soon to be 5th) you had him as a franchise player.

Yep. I really hoped that I happened to be wrong about this one. I really did. :lol: :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:29 pm 

Will likely be gone in the off season. Unfortunately his market value has probably been reduced to the point where he couldn't go in a trade for Benny the Bull's old uniform at this point.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:58 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
The Missing Link wrote:
Will likely be gone in the off season. Unfortunately his market value has probably been reduced to the point where he couldn't go in a trade for Benny the Bull's old uniform at this point.

I'm not ready to give up on a 40% 3pt shooter. Trade Lonzo. Ayo is going to be better than him by next year anyway. Coby can theoretically fit. Lonzo can't.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:12 am 

Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

I'm not ready to give up on a 40% 3pt shooter. Trade Lonzo. Ayo is going to be better than him by next year anyway. Coby can theoretically fit. Lonzo can't.

Nah if it were up to.me both Lonzo and Coby would be bounced.

Coby White stinks. The Bulls troubles on defense began the second his minutes were upped. That's no accident either. He's one of the worst defensive players in the NBA. Couple that with the fact that he is a terrible ball handler and decision maker on offense and you begin to understand why Donovan has soured on him and drastically reduced his playing time.
A rookie that is also a 2nd Round pick garners more minutes as a player than he does currently. If that doesn't scream "pack your bags" then nothing else will.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:44 pm 

Might be the last time he is ever seen in a Bulls Uniform. Picked on back to back plays. Short hook by Billy D. Might be done unless it's a blowout.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
It is a blowout. Game and season over.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:23 pm 

Great observation as usual.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6