All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
he ought to throw them under a steamroller,,,,the next Dirk :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:47 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:

Your ability to comprehend would have been enhanced if I'd have simply suggested that he was the next Bob McAdoo instead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:59 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Your ability to comprehend would have been enhanced if I'd have simply suggested that he was the next Bob McAdoo instead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah but this guy you consider a stretch four and not Robert :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:04 pm 

long time guy wrote:

ah but this guy you consider a stretch four and not Robert :lol:

"Robert"'s career three point percentage is worse than Markelle Fultz's who you repeatedly claim can't shoot. The only stretching going on right happens to by your stretching of the truth.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
If it was just coaching then Lauri would be dominating games and the Bulls would be losing games silly ways. They are losing and Lauri is a ghost in these games.

Yep. If it is all about schemes and utilization then you probably weren't that good to begin with. He is being thoroughly outplayed. That isn't on the coach. Its on him.

It seems to me if he's a "Watch out World" guy, no coach in the "world" could stop him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:13 pm 

comparing an MVP to Fultz ….just shows your ignorance …. :( feel sorry for you

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
If it was just coaching then Lauri would be dominating games and the Bulls would be losing games silly ways. They are losing and Lauri is a ghost in these games.

Yep. If it is all about schemes and utilization then you probably weren't that good to begin with. He is being thoroughly outplayed. That isn't on the coach. Its on him.

It seems to me if he's a "Watch out World" guy, no coach in the "world" could stop him.

Yep. They'd simply lose games that they shouldn't lose but he'd still play better.

He has stunk for the vast majority of this season. That isn't on Boylen. Its just an excuse that guys that like him will use in order to buy time and not admit that they might be wrong.

I say this as a person that happens to like him. He ain't cutting it right now however.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:22 pm 

comparing an MVP to Fultz ….just shows your ignorance …. :( feel sorry for you

Still nothing which validates that McAdoo created the stretch 4 position. Only the ramblings and gifs of a demented man :lol: :lol:

At some point even the great ones (and in your case not so great ones) just simply lose it. :lol:

Sad!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Yep. They'd simply lose games that they shouldn't lose but he'd still play better.

He has stunk for the vast majority of this season. That isn't on Boylen. Its just an excuse that guys that like him will use in order to buy time and not admit that they might be wrong.

I say this as a person that happens to like him. He ain't cutting it right now however.

It's a matter of aggression. He needs to convince himself that he's the guy. Even if it's for 3 games. Lay it on the line, demand the ball, go pedal to the metal for 35 minutes. Let the chips fall where they may

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:19 pm 

not a word from FF can't say it's unexpected Image

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
He's reading his books

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:20 pm 

or getting high

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
FavreFan wrote:
That’s the only question left. If the answer is yes then All Pro team selections are coming for him.

Rest of the team might not be good.

did you see this kid play in college?

All-Charmin team

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:47 pm 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
I don’t see why he can’t. He had freak injuries not chronic ones.

His matchups tonight were favorable though and it was Charlotte let’s not get tooooooo excited yet. Give me until the ASG.

I was dead wrong I don’t think he can.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:57 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
not a word from FF can't say it's unexpected Image

Add him to the list with Lonzo and Leonard Floyd. FF couldn't pick a winner in a one horse race.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
You’re an idiot. Lauri’s good. He’s having a slow start to the season.

And stop claiming I was wrong on Lonzo. I said he would at least be ok and he is. You’re the guy who thought he was a bad defensive player well after that was proven wrong.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:50 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

And stop claiming I was wrong on Lonzo. I said he would at least be ok and he is. You’re the guy who thought he was a bad defensive player well after that was proven wrong.

Lauri also had a bad finish to last season as proclaimed by MANY close to the Bulls. Its one of the reasons that MANY are troubled by his slow start.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:56 pm 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Lauri also had a bad finish to last season as proclaimed by MANY close to the Bulls. Its one of the reasons that MANY are troubled by his slow start.

Are you pretending you weren’t hyping him up just as much as anyone? Lauri is short for Dirk...

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:01 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Are you pretending you weren’t hyping him up just as much as anyone? Lauri is short for Dirk...

Its not about. I still like him. I'm not the one running proclaiming him to be first team All NBA and then hiding behind it when i'm called on it.

My thread was based on the assessment of someone else. Not me and i joked about it.

With you he went from bust to Hall of Famer virtually overnight.

I still think he can be a good player. Unfortunately he isn't right now and i'm not going to pretend he is.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:06 pm 

I never called him a Hall or Famer. I use hyperbole when I like a player. You and I both like Lauri. The only difference is you just like to fight with everyone even when you agree with them. We both like Lauri we both think Boylen is a problem but you can’t help but just argue about fucking everything. I don’t get it.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:12 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
I never called him a Hall or Famer. I use hyperbole when I like a player. You and I both like Lauri. The only difference is you just like to fight with everyone even when you agree with them. We both like Lauri we both think Boylen is a problem but you can’t help but just argue about fucking everything. I don’t get it.

To be frank there are only 3 people i ever argue with in this section. It bothers you because one of them happens to be your lapdog. He adds nothing to this section and he is shitty because no one besides you cares about anything that he has to say.

He is generally regarded as the biggest b**ch and prick on this site by a mile but because he happens to be your message boy buddy and sidebar facebook friend you and the others (conveniently only the others of that other group) give him a pass. Let's Call it for what it is.

The other is bitter old fuck that hates everything and everyone.

The biggest problem is that i have never capitulated. Thats all it is. If we stop with the pretenses and simply call it for what it is then we all can move on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:20 pm 

I got no problem with you and IMU going at it. I find it entertaining. For the most part I stay out of it.

Walt is just annoying. I prefer to ignore him. I don’t care that you go back and forth with him though.

I’m just saying you don’t need to turn every nba post I make into an argument with you. It’s getting old.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:34 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
I got no problem with you and IMU going at it. I find it entertaining. For the most part I stay out of it.

Walt is just annoying. I prefer to ignore him. I don’t care that you go back and forth with him though.

I’m just saying you don’t need to turn every nba post I make into an argument with you. It’s getting old.

You don't care to discuss as much as you care to dismiss. That contributes to it a lot. When you suggest that i "argue with everyone" by everyone you are referring to Walt and Imu. So when you suggest that its difficult to later say that you are staying out of it. You aren't.

Imu is a prick though you'd never seriously suggest that on here.

The gotcha "you don't know what you are talking about games" aren't really all that kosher when the tables are flipped around are they?

Last edited by long time guy on Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:36 pm 

When I say everyone I mean everyone. I try to get along with you and yet you still pick fights with me in every single nba thread on every single nba topic.

IMU is definitely a prick. I didn’t think that was a point of debate around here.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
FavreFan wrote:
IMU is definitely a prick. I didn’t think that was a point of debate around here.

I think it's safe to say he revels in it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:42 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
When I say everyone I mean everyone. I try to get along with you and yet you still pick fights with me in every single nba thread on every single nba topic.

This isn't true. There are plenty of guys that i don't argue with and i mean plenty. The guys that i argue with are guys you (Vegan Imu Shakes) are friendly with. Thus it constitutes "everyone" in your eyes.

When you claim to be objective you really aren't. Nardi, 312, Caller Bob, Bagels and countless others have perfectly civilized conversations. We don't always agree on everything either. They aren't trying to work shitty ass message board angles and they don't generally have a dog in the fight when it comes to message board disputes. Its obvious the gotcha crew does and always have.

Its the "gotcha" guys that i go after. Coincidentally they (outside of Walt) all happen to be guys that you're chummy with. Thats why you're bothered.

Last edited by long time guy on Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:45 pm 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

This isn't true. There are plenty of guys that i don't argue with and i mean plenty. The guys that i argue with are guys you (Vegan Imu Shakes) are friendly with. Thus it constitutes "everyone" in your eyes.

When you claim to be objective yoy aren't. Nardi, 312, Caller Bob, Bagels and countless others have perfectly civilized conversations.

Its the "gotcha" guys that i go after. Coincidentally they (outside of Walt) all happen to be guys that you're chummy with. Thats why you're bothered.

I’m friendly with everyone on this board except WFR and The Hawk. It just gets exhausting when you do the gotcha bullshit on everything constantly, even on shit that you and I agree on like Boylen being a bad coach or Lauri being talented.

Anyway, carry on. Keep doing the Lord’s work.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:50 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

When you claim to be objective yoy aren't. Nardi, 312, Caller Bob, Bagels and countless others have perfectly civilized conversations.

I’m friendly with everyone on this board except WFR. It just gets exhausting when you do the gotcha bullshit on everything constantly, even on shit that you and I agree on like Boylen being a bad coach or Lauri being talented.

Anyway, carry on. Keep doing the Lord’s work.

I have stayed out of these sections til recently for the most part.

The only reason the gotcha stuff became a problem is because it became apparent that i started embarrassing a number of people with it. Thats all that happened.

The clowns i described are still waging wars (Josh Smith) from 5 years ago. None of that bothers you because they are your guys.

In any event have a good one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:52 pm 

:lol: Josh Smith was a pretty funny one.

Anyway, you’ll come around on Mitchell before it’s all said and done despite your stubbornness

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:56 pm 

I think the best we can hope for here is Ryan Anderson