It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Trade Lavine
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
I dunno, McAdoo seems like he was a stretch four. what's so funny about that?

Whats funny about it was that his career %from 3 is 2 points higher than Kareem's who shot 6% from 3.

8% higher than Ben Simmons who idiot Walt repeatedly lets the world know "can't shoot" all the time.

okay asshole Mc took 37 3's Kareem took 18 the 1st 7 years there wasn't even a 3pt shot...….so shut up your mouth

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
Hussra wrote:
Bulls should give Pippen a chance to coach.

Why? How about a real coach?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:11 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

Whats funny about it was that his career %from 3 is 2 points higher than Kareem's who shot 6% from 3.

8% higher than Ben Simmons who idiot Walt repeatedly lets the world know "can't shoot" all the time.

okay asshole Mc took 37 3's Kareem took 18 the 1st 7 years there wasn't even a 3pt shot

And when they created one "Stretch 4 Bob McAdoo shot a rather robust 8%. Stretch 4 my ass. More like stretching the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know when you go back as far as you do with this shit (era of the peach basket) things tend to get a little fuzzy from time to time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:37 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

okay asshole Mc took 37 3's Kareem took 18 the 1st 7 years there wasn't even a 3pt shot

And when they created one "Stretch 4 Bob McAdoo shot a rather robust 8%. Stretch 4 my ass. More like stretching the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know when you go back as far as you do with this shit (era of the peach basket) things tend to get a little fuzzy from time to time.

ah the bring up my age angle.....how original

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:49 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

Don't you always use your age as a means of demonstrating superior knowledge to everyone else "He never saw him play"?

By the way do you think Embiid is still a wasted pick? He has yet to play in 75 games

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:00 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

Don't you always use your age as a means of demonstrating superior knowledge to everyone else "He never saw him play"?

By the way do you think Embiid is still a wasted pick? He has yet to play in 75 games

mmm no I don't use my age as being superior.....let me see 161 games drafted in 14...uh yes

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:10 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

mmm no I don't use my age as being superior.....let me see 161 games drafted in 14...uh yes

You just tried to use it with McAdoo. The only reason you mentioned him is because you assumed that I didn't know anything about him. Thus you can play the "I'm right because I know of him and you don't" trick.

As far as Embiid goes he is the primary reason that Philly is favored by MANY to come out of the East. You sound stupid continuing to cling to this.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:33 pm 

I brought up McAdoo had nothing to do with whether YOU saw him or not...you insecure bastard

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:41 pm 

I brought up McAdoo had nothing to do with whether YOU saw him or not...you insecure bastard

you repeatedly stated that i never saw even after i told you i did. obviously it was important to you. you are so troubled and insecure that you troll around this board clinging to everything i say. You are an embarrassment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:46 pm 

Guys I am going to demand a hug from you too soon. I just can’t stand all this tension. This reminds me of when my uncle was touching me and my aunt came in and got all upset with him. Made me uncomfortable and so did the police afterwards.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:57 pm 

Erotic Lawyer wrote:
Guys I am going to demand a hug from you too soon. I just can’t stand all this tension. This reminds me of when my uncle was touching me and my aunt came in and got all upset with him. Made me uncomfortable and so did the police afterwards.

Walt is an asshole that gets off on being an asshole. I don't mind engaging the feebled minded prick. Hopefully he will be aight as i know i most certainly will.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:23 am 

long time guy wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:

Walt is an asshole that gets off on being an asshole. I don't mind engaging the feebled minded prick. Hopefully he will be aight as i know i most certainly will.

Erotic Lawyer make the call

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:01 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:

Erotic Lawyer make the call

I’m only a lawyer I don’t get to make the calls but maybe one day I can move up the ranks and become an Erotic Judge.

Other side note I don’t know where this beef started so I can’t really comment but I totally enjoy the bickering. You two are relentless and that is kind of the fun of the antiquated Internet forum.

That being said if it is simply about Bob I don’t think I would label him the originator of the stretch 4 but I have no idea if that is the real argument or not.

RealGM is too peaceful and moderated overrun by SJW. I enjoy this boys. Keep the blood flowing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
If that ever happens, I will make sure you get a proper username change.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:13 pm 

Isn't nor has he ever really been the problem.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Bump!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Glad they didn't do this. Looking like Lonzo is showing him how to win.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:40 pm 

Recipe for success.

:eye:
FavreFan wrote:
Obviously this is a Reinsdorf joint which means they won’t and they’ll always make the shittiest decision possible and have plenty of dipshits like folks on this board(hi Rick) to defend them but they should trade him. Rebuild around Lauri, White, and see what you have in WCJ on a rookie deal. Lavine and Otto could fetch something and should be launched. Strip down the rest for anything you can get outside of the three I mentioned.

How did that formula work?
Just asking a question

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:42 pm 

See my previous post.

Also, there is a Bulls game on and a Bulls thread about it currently,

At this point you’re becoming weird. And still haven’t responded to the Jokic/Embiid thread

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:47 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
See my previous post.

At this point you’re becoming weird. And still haven’t responded to the Jokic/Embiid thread

Most people think Embiid is better. Just needs to stay healthy. Even if I'm wrong they are 1/2.

You used to think Coby White was a better basketball player than Zach Lavine.

You thought He was on par with Ja Morant. What the fuck were you watching?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:55 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
See my previous post.

Most people think Embiid is better. Just needs to stay healthy. Even if I'm wrong they are 1/2.

You used to think Coby White was a better basketball player than Zach Lavine.

You thought He was on par with Ja Morant. What the fuck were you watching?

Embiid isnt better but i appreciate your immediate backtrack after saying that lol

I said id rather rebuild around White, which was dumb, but when did I say he was a better basketball player than lavine? You’ve been on the hunt so point it out.

College basketball

To rock my soul

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5