It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Caller Bob wrote:
Jones won't make the roster. Nice to get a 1st back.

Jones will make the roster. Him being in the dunk contest is the only chance the Bulls have of getting any hardware this coming season.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Caller Bob wrote:
Jones isn't a 4.

Yes he is.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Jones and Caruso are the only players on the roster who've played minutes in a Finals.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
shakes wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Jones won't make the roster. Nice to get a 1st back.

Jones will make the roster. Him being in the dunk contest is the only chance the Bulls have of getting any hardware this coming season.

Wrong. AK getting executive of the year after bulls get the 2 seed.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:20 am 

The good thing about the move is that the Bulls will now have 2 first round picks next year. That is unless Portland fails to make the playoffs.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
The Missing Link wrote:
The good thing about the move is that the Bulls will now have 2 first round picks next year. That is unless Portland fails to make the playoffs.

Which if they keep Dame should be a playoff team. If they blow it up the Bulls might end up with a second rounder in 2028. You want this to come to fruition this year. I also kinda assume that this pick will be traded. I believe they can still trade the rights at any point during this season. I expect another AK move by deadline including Coby honestly. Aside from Lavine he is purging everything that Gar Pax touched. Also in defense of Lavine, GarPax didn't want him, they anted Mrs Hawiggins (yeah I'm old and reference Carol Burnett) in the trade and honestly wanted Dunn and the #7 (Lauri) and Lavine was the throw in.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:43 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Jones isn't a 4.

Pretty sure he will be playing some 4 this year.

Yes he will. they are going for a smaller more athletic lineup and a lot of 3 guard looks. P Will, DDR and DJJ will all play the 4. Playing defense by committee really, trying to throw athletes out there in waves as there really is no anchor. Donovan had a top 10 ranked defense in OKC the years he was there and Bulls were top 12 last yearEven with Vuc, Coby and Lauri. Now in OKC he had a true anchor in Steven Adams, we will see if this works. If they can be slightly above average they can be a good team.

So it looks like Kevin Love is being bought out now... Should the Bulls go after him instead of a guy like Milsap? None of the remaining options are really exciting and I have always loathed Love but for the BAE he might not be a terrible addition.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:17 pm 

Erotic Lawyer wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Which if they keep Dame should be a playoff team. If they blow it up the Bulls might end up with a second rounder in 2028. You want this to come to fruition this year. I also kinda assume that this pick will be traded. I believe they can still trade the rights at any point during this season. I expect another AK move by deadline including Coby honestly. Aside from Lavine he is purging everything that Gar Pax touched. Also in defense of Lavine, GarPax didn't want him, they anted Mrs Hawiggins (yeah I'm old and reference Carol Burnett) in the trade and honestly wanted Dunn and the #7 (Lauri) and Lavine was the throw in.

Yeah that's how I remember it also. Particularly with Lavine coming off the leg injury.
Yeah I hope they bounce Coby. He obviously is no longer viewed as the point guard of the future anymore. They should trade him before his value really goes into the shitter.

I don't even think they will allow him to be a backup point this season. I can see them playing him off the ball a lot.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:33 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Yeah that's how I remember it also. Particularly with Lavine coming off the leg injury.
Yeah I hope they bounce Coby. He obviously is no longer viewed as the point guard of the future anymore. They should trade him before his value really goes into the shitter.

I don't even think they will allow him to be a backup point this season. I can see them playing him off the ball a lot.

I don't think Coby can tank his value much at this point. People know what he is, he is a sixth man microwave scorer. I do think they will move him just because he isn't in their mold though. He is young and can still put together a Jamal Crawford like career. He is not a point guard though but he is a shooter and a scorer, he has value just to in the spot the Bulls needed him to be. His injury shouldn't overly effect his game either. His lack off putting in work in the offseason though does. If Arturs can get value for him he surely will. He could even be a starting SG with the right guy next to him (like Ben Simmons) but finding that fit is tough because there are a good number of SG's out there right now. Even on his own team lol.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:19 pm 

Erotic Lawyer wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

I don't think Coby can tank his value much at this point. People know what he is, he is a sixth man microwave scorer. I do think they will move him just because he isn't in their mold though. He is young and can still put together a Jamal Crawford like career. He is not a point guard though but he is a shooter and a scorer, he has value just to in the spot the Bulls needed him to be. His injury shouldn't overly effect his game either. His lack off putting in work in the offseason though does. If Arturs can get value for him he surely will. He could even be a starting SG with the right guy next to him (like Ben Simmons) but finding that fit is tough because there are a good number of SG's out there right now. Even on his own team lol.

To me he just isn't a guy that you can win with. Way too many holes in his game. Jackson Park YMCA All Star imo.
I think that his ceiling will be as a 9th or 10th man on a losing team.
If GarPax were still here they'd keep pushing him to make good on drafting him. I'm glad Donovan and AK have aborted mission on him.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:04 am 

AK must have been reading LTG

Quote:
(670 The Score) The Bulls are pursuing free-agent power forward Paul Millsap, Shams Charania of the Athletic reported Monday.

Millsap, 36, is also drawing interest from the Nets, the Warriors and the Clippers, according to the report. He played for the Denver Nuggets for the past four seasons. The 6-foot-7, 257-pound Millsap averaged 9.0 points and 4.7 rebounds while shooting 47.6% in 56 games, including 36 starts, in the 2020-’21 season. He’s a four-time All-Star, earning those honors each year from 2014 to 2017.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
He was cooked two years ago. He can't even really play now. Would be a terrible signing.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:46 pm 

i want that unibrow guy from la

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:14 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
i want that unibrow guy from la

He happens to have the same agent as Lonzo Ball and Zach Lavine. That being said he is only coming here if LeBron loses a leg or retires in season. If that were to happen though since we have a revamped team, it would be a possible destination for him. His damn health is scary though. He has to overs extend himself to be so effective, but his body gets hurt over extending itself. Few guys can really do that, MJ, LeBron, Giannis are the exceptions not the rule.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:15 pm 

RFDC wrote:
AK must have been reading LTG

Quote:
(670 The Score) The Bulls are pursuing free-agent power forward Paul Millsap, Shams Charania of the Athletic reported Monday.

Millsap, 36, is also drawing interest from the Nets, the Warriors and the Clippers, according to the report. He played for the Denver Nuggets for the past four seasons. The 6-foot-7, 257-pound Millsap averaged 9.0 points and 4.7 rebounds while shooting 47.6% in 56 games, including 36 starts, in the 2020-’21 season. He’s a four-time All-Star, earning those honors each year from 2014 to 2017.

Nithing to see here, he is a Net

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Love child of Lamar Jackson and Jimmy Butler.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:39 am 

pizza_Place: What??
What is that? A muppet?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7