It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:22 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Bulls look like they are running out of gas.

Pretty much. A month off for the whole team would prob do them wonders right now. But they cant afford that.

Billy needs to rest lavine, derozen and vuc. Bring them back last 3 games of regular season. He wont do it, even if he wants to, but thats what those guys need right now

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
looking like a 1st round exit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Bagels wrote:
looking like a 1st round exit

That Ball contract is looking worse and worse by the day.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I remember when John Paxson was the target for building a team that was "NBA hell". This regime traded away half a decade or more of draft picks for some fringe All-Stars who will make less of an impact in the playoffs.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:08 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
I remember when John Paxson was the target for building a team that was "NBA hell". This regime traded away half a decade or more of draft picks for some fringe All-Stars who will make less of an impact in the playoffs.

As opposed to keeping guys around who routinely have the team out the playoff picture by Thanksgiving. "Great" Analysis Once Again :roll: :roll:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:17 pm 

You sure nailed your outlook for this team Mr. Basketball.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:47 pm 

And you most assuredly did not.As per usual the dumbest thought in any thread happens to be provided by you. But Whatabout Randy Moss?
If they don’t win 40 games it’s beyond a complete disaster. No picks. No cap. And a trash team. Seems about right though. Lost franchise.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:52 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

And you most assuredly did not.As usual the dumbest thought in any thread. But Whatabout Randy Moss?
If they don’t win 40 games it’s beyond a complete disaster. No picks. No cap. And a trash team. Seems about right though. Lost franchise.

I was completely right. :lol: Great work per usual.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:07 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

And you most assuredly did not.As usual the dumbest thought in any thread. But Whatabout Randy Moss?

I was completely right. :lol: Great work per usual.

As usual the dumbest thought in any thread.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:59 am 

Things are not going well. This has the makings of a first round blow out loss. And where the hell is FarveFan?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:53 am 

RFDC wrote:
Things are not going well. This has the makings of a first round blow out loss. And where the hell is FarveFan?

Depends on the matchup. Of the teams currently in the top 6 there are 2-3 that I like their chances against. The Ball injury/signing is currently killing them. Not because he was all that good, but because the other guys are all that bad. Ayo is a nice story and a capable backup, but he isn't currently built to be the starting PG on a team expecting to make a long playoff run. And Coby stinks. AK should have made the proposed John Wall move months ago.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:00 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Well looky at who played some defense last night.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:45 am 

Nardi wrote:

It might have had something to do with starting both Ayo and Caruso.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I argued with you about Coby and sure as shit, he singlehandedly got Cleveland back into the game in the 4th. His instincts blow.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:14 am 

I'm thinking about comping Ayo to Pat Bev. He's never going to be a scorer but his instincts are great and he seems to be a sponge about learning every trick in the book. And it's great we have a couple tricksters to learn from in Caruso and Demar. Just needs to get stronger. He's a string bean.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:46 am 

Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I argued with you about Coby and sure as shit, he singlehandedly got Cleveland back into the game in the 4th. His instincts blow.

Yeah I think he is definitely out after this year. He has rec league game. Nothing about him translates to winning NBA games. Donovan was forced to play him more than he wanted due to the injuries to Ball and Caruso. He probably won't play at all once Ball returns.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:16 pm 

Bulls are only 3.5 games out of first place but strangely it seems that they are much further back. Probably has to do with their record against better teams.

They are currently 0-16 against the top 3 teams in both conferences. Bulls definitely are bumslayers.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
The Missing Link wrote:
Bulls are only 3.5 games out of first place but strangely it seems that they are much further back. Probably has to do with their record against better teams.

They are currently 0-16 against the top 3 teams in both conferences. Bulls definitely are bumslayers.

on the one hand that 0-16 looks terrible and it is terrible in terms of looking at how the Bulls will do in the playoffs, but on the other hand I give the Bulls a lot of credit for going out and beating all the teams they should beat. Yea, they can't beat the good teams, but the fact that they come out and put forth a good effort and get a good result pretty much every time they are playing a team worse than them deserves praise. That level of consistency is admirable.

This coming from a fan of a team that routinely goes out and beats the great teams one night only to lose by 20 to teams like Houston the next game.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:17 am 

shakes wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

on the one hand that 0-16 looks terrible and it is terrible in terms of looking at how the Bulls will do in the playoffs, but on the other hand I give the Bulls a lot of credit for going out and beating all the teams they should beat. Yea, they can't beat the good teams, but the fact that they come out and put forth a good effort and get a good result pretty much every time they are playing a team worse than them deserves praise. That level of consistency is admirable.

This coming from a fan of a team that routinely goes out and beats the great teams one night only to lose by 20 to teams like Houston the next game.

Yeah I agree. Their record should actually be a helluva lot worse than it actually is given this fact. There is no way in hell they should be this close to first place being as non competitive against good teams as they are.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The entire things makes me wonder if they can afford to pay Lavine a max contract….

It is an entertaining team, but I am not sure DeRozan and Lavine will ever get us over the top.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Yeah I agree. Their record should actually be a helluva lot worse than it actually is given this fact. There is no way in hell they should be this close to first place being as non competitive against good teams as they are.

Add in the fact that Caruso was out for a good amount of time.

I gotta say, Link, You said before the season that this team potentially could be 2 or 3 seed and I doubted they could improve that much. You were on top of this one.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: John's
denisdman wrote:
The entire things makes me wonder if they can afford to pay Lavine a max contract….

It is an entertaining team, but I am not sure DeRozan and Lavine will ever get us over the top.

Hi knees are already fucked like Balls

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:49 am 

I'll admit Coby White fucking sucks, maybe LTG can finally admit Patrick Williams is a nobody(BUM) too. Whistful thinking

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
If Lavine is dealing with chronic knee problems, then you cannot give him max money.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:10 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
I'll admit Coby White fucking sucks, maybe LTG can finally admit Patrick Williams is a nobody(BUM) too. Whistful thinking

Nah dude. Coby White has a much more extensive body of work. Patrick Williams doesn't. There is a reason that teams are itching to trade for Patrick Williams. He has to come on with it but there is some talent there to be had.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:22 am 

BigW72 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Add in the fact that Caruso was out for a good amount of time.

I gotta say, Link, You said before the season that this team potentially could be 2 or 3 seed and I doubted they could improve that much. You were on top of this one.

If AK chops the Ball money up into 2-3 players they would be even more interesting. He never should have signed Lonzo for 20 per year. Find a serviceable PG and 2-3 rim protector/rebounder types instead and they would have been first in East right now. They also should have found a taker for Coby White while he still had value.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:50 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Nah dude. Coby White has a much more extensive body of work. Patrick Williams doesn't. There is a reason that teams are itching to trade for Patrick Williams. He has to come on with it but there is some talent there to be had.

Since his return, what has impressed you most about Patrick "Triple Single" Williams?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:05 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Since his return, what has impressed you most about Patrick "Triple Single" Williams?

He is on a minutes restriction. This is essentially a lost season for him. If he doesn't "come on with it" by the end of next season then I will agree with you. You are trying to place him in the Coby White category of being a bum. He is far from that.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I'm sure this year will be praised for some sort "Chicago is now a place free agents would want to sign for!" narrative. Not that it can really be proven one way or another and also not that there are any superstar UFAs coming up the next 2 years, unless you think Jokic will sign in 2023.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:33 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He is on a minutes restriction. This is essentially a lost season for him. If he doesn't "come on with it" by the end of next season then I will agree with you. You are trying to place him in the Coby White category of being a bum. He is far from that.

I'll be eagerly awaiting for HOF Patrick Williams in 2022-2023

I've never seen Bulls fans hype a bum lottery pick like this guy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next