It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
veganfan21 wrote:
Nas wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
AKs refusal to pull the trigger on an Alex Caruso for James Wiseman trade is coming back to bite him. Wiseman has been balling since he has been with the Pustons

That's a fireable offense.

Not really. He needed the last 22 games to assess Caruso. Just like he needed 22 games to assess the paint on his bedroom wall. Let the man assess.

:lol: :lol:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:34 am 

i would have traded lavine, derozen and vuc for a brian scalabrini comeback

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:01 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
James Harden shooting 8 for 44 vs the Bulls this year, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:15 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Unfortunately, that's a win that people will stand up and take notice. Sixers have been playing well.

Bulls are Basketball White Sox.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:30 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I don't know why there's so much Lonzo talk on radio - it's obvious what needs to happen. Cut him in the most generous/humane way possible, guarantee his medical coverage for the most recent surgery, and move on. Give him the 2003 Jason Williams treatment I guess. I remember the Bulls being generous back then when they didn't have to given Williams possible breach of contract. Ball deserves at least that much if not better.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:52 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
MVPBev

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:53 am 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Nardi wrote:
Unfortunately, that's a win that people will stand up and take notice. Sixers have been playing well.

Bulls are Basketball White Sox.

They are better than their record and it seems like signing my guy Patrick was the right move. I didn't know about the fit because he really isn't a point but his dog mentality seems to have injected some life into them.
It also has pushed Ayo to the bench which was a positive as well. Ayo is a good story but he hasn't played that well this year plus he is an odd fit to start because he has a wing skillset where they so desperately need a point. Patrick really isn't a shot creator (either for himself or anyone else) but he does make the correct play most often and he will get off the ball where Ayo won't. Plus their defense has been a lot better too since he signed.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:54 am 

pizza_Place: John's
I knew once they brought in a real PG(Pat Bev) they would play better, hate to pick on the kid because not much is expected from a 2nd rounder, but Ayo has been a disaster his 2nd year.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Pat Bev is not a real PG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:08 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
I don't know why there's so much Lonzo talk on radio - it's obvious what needs to happen. Cut him in the most generous/humane way possible, guarantee his medical coverage for the most recent surgery, and move on. Give him the 2003 Jason Williams treatment I guess. I remember the Bulls being generous back then when they didn't have to given Williams possible breach of contract. Ball deserves at least that much if not better.

yea this makes too much sense

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:16 am 

veganfan21 wrote:

Jason Williams situation was a little different. His injury wasn't related to basketball and it occurred doing something that he wasn't supposed to do. That is why they didn't have to pay him. Ball's money is guaranteed unless he accepts a buyout. Honestly speaking, it would not be in his best interest to do that if he isn't going to ever play basketball again. Make the Bulls pay him everything that he is owed. Especially if it comes out that the Bulls doctors are the reason that he keeps having to have the surgeries.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:28 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Jason Williams situation was a little different. His injury wasn't related to basketball and it occurred doing something that he wasn't supposed to do. That is why they didn't have to pay him. Ball's money is guaranteed unless he accepts a buyout. Honestly speaking, it would not be in his best interest to do that if he isn't going to ever play basketball again. Make the Bulls pay him everything that he is owed. Especially if it comes out that the Bulls doctors are the reason that he keeps having to have the surgeries.

I know the Williams thing was different, that's why I said breach of contract. So at a minimum, since Ball didn't do anything as egregious, the minimum treatment he deserves is what Williams received, if not more. I wouldn't blame if he does as you say. I just want the Bulls to move on.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:36 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

I know the Williams thing was different, that's why I said breach of contract. So at a minimum, since Ball didn't do anything as egregious, the minimum treatment he deserves is what Williams received, if not more. I wouldn't blame if he does as you say. I just want the Bulls to move on.

They have to move on but they can't until his $20 million plus is off the books. And that won't likely happen for another 2 years. His last year on the deal is player option. The time to move on was when I requested the trade of him before the injury. Now they are stuck with him until at the least he becomes nothing more than an "expiring contract".

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:52 am 

Maybe I've been fed bad info but doesn't Westbrook play with no meniscus? And has for 5 years?After my second scope, doc said "that's it, none left to clean out." He didn't go on to say, "do you want a transplant?"

Here's my thesis.... Westbrook doesn't give a shit. He'll take the titanium knee later when he's 55. But for now, he lives in an ice bath.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:31 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

He really doesnt deserve anything... He really didn't do anything for us . Showing glimpses of greatness is what I get at hooters on a Tuesday night. But he also didn't do anything wrong and if you're a billion dollar organization i think it's great they want to help him if they can. Injuries are a bitch especially when unwarranted.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:35 pm 

great game last night

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:40 pm 

They need to lose more to get a chance at a #4 pick. There's only 10 teams in the lottery, right? Getting Beverley was the worst thing they could have possibly done.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:43 pm 

How is Patrick Single doing?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:27 pm 

i love how P&S were slobbering all over him, like WE GOT A REAL POINT GUARD
that we can now truly evaluate the team since we couldn't since Ball was out. And we didn't have a REAL POINT GUARD. But now we do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:35 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: Can someone who averages double digits in scoring still be regarded as a "single digit scorer"? Just Asking A Question.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:01 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: Can someone who averages double digits in scoring still be regarded as a "single digit scorer"? Just Asking A Question.

A Robust 7/5/1 last night

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:31 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He still doesn't average "SINGLE DIGITS" in scoring. And anyone that evaluates any player based on the play he exhibits while playing for Billy Donovan is an idiot CB. With all due respect.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Nardi wrote:
They need to lose more to get a chance at a #4 pick. There's only 10 teams in the lottery, right? Getting Beverley was the worst thing they could have possibly done.

Still 14. Teams that lose the playoff playin games go in the lottery.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:43 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He still doesn't average "SINGLE DIGITS" in scoring. And anyone that evaluates any player based on the play he exhibits while playing for Billy Donovan is an idiot CB. With all due respect.

I mean, he's at 10.1 PPG right now, so a few more PWILL games and yeah...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:51 pm 

Pat Bev is like the 10th man on a title contending team at this point

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:04 pm 

This team blows.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:09 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I mean, he's at 10.1 PPG right now, so a few more PWILL games and yeah...

A 4th option who puts up 4th option #s and yet Caller Bob is somehow surprised. I'm shocked and flabbergasted that this would be the case actually.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:12 pm 

There are at least 7-10 teams with worse rosters than the Bulls and yet somehow with better records. Billy Donovan sucks ass a coach. Even Sky King called him out last night for his underutilization of Andre Drummond

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:23 pm 

Shut the fuck up LTG, he sucks. Jesus does The PAW have pics of you sucking dick or something?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:32 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Still 14. Teams that lose the playoff playin games go in the lottery.

Oh well,let's hope they can somehow stop this playing this way above scorching 8-5 basketball since Bev. I mean, it's phenomenal.

Last edited by Nardi on Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next