It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Caller Bob wrote:
Shut the fuck up LTG, he sucks. Jesus does The PAW have pics of you sucking dick or something?

You said DeAaron Fox Sucks. And Jalen Brunson sucks too. And Lonzo Ball was good. You wouldn't know the difference between an NBA Talent and the crack of your ass. All you do is Stat gaze and wait for the chance to bestow the world with your "wisdom".

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
if only Andre Drummond was utilized more

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:54 pm 

Bagels wrote:
if only Andre Drummond was utilized more

It was dumb to take the guy out when he was playing well and the Bulls on a run with him in there. That is 101 type stuff but nah he had to go small ball yet again and get the doors blown off once more.

It doesn't matter what talent level is secured. As long as Billy D is patrolling the sidelines they ain't winning shit!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I heard Billy D endorsed Paul Vallas too..give it a rest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Caller Bob wrote:

Ok that was kinda funny :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:14 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

That explains why you are such a "BigFan" of his then. Guy sucks ass as a coach and is the primary reason that they will miss the playoffs. But hey whatabout Patrick Williams and his double digit scoring avg, 40% from 3 shooting and steller defense? While playing on a team with 2 guys whose collective IQs don't exceed the avg high for a summer day in Vegas.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:03 pm 

Players play. A coach can fuck up plays but this team sucks because the players are playing like suck.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:56 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Players play. A coach can fuck up plays but this team sucks because the players are playing like suck.

They are about 11-24 in close games. No coach worth his salt holds that type of record in those sort of games. It's easy to say "players" "players" but that is sort of silly considering sort the players he has. He has 2 and possibly 3 All Star caliber players and still has a losing record.

This isn't a tanking situation. They are trying to win and still have a losing record. There are at least 5 teams with worse rosters yet better records than the Bulls.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
I was ready to write them off but the Bulls have actually been more entertaining lately. Zach and LTG's guy Coby White have been really good lately. Gotta love beating the Lakers in L.A. under any circumstance. I know they aren't going anywhere but at least they are a bit more watchable and could make a 1st round match-up interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:49 am 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
I was ready to write them off but the Bulls have actually been more entertaining lately. Zach and LTG's guy Coby White have been really good lately. Gotta love beating the Lakers in L.A. under any circumstance. I know they aren't going anywhere but at least they are a bit more watchable and could make a 1st round match-up interesting.

They are better than their record. Patrick has made a difference and Zach Lavine has been balling since the All Star Break. They are clearly better with him as the best player and not Derozan.

Coby White has played better too. This should up his trade value during the off season.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11