It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Caller Bob wrote:
I've never seen Bulls fans hype a bum lottery pick like this guy

How soon we forget the Coby White Hype from 3 years ago. Even If my guy Williams isn't Kawhi, he still isn't the bum you make him out to be. The kid has talent. He just needs to be more aggressive offensively. I don't if he can, but if he does then look out.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:20 am 

pizza_Place: John's
They lost to the fucking Knicks last night?!!?!?!?!?!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:28 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
going against my better judgement, i think i'm going to take them tonight against wash.

i would worry about porzingis x the big stiff vuc...but, i believe the bulls will bounce back. i remember when vuc was traded to the bulls and bernstein & rahimi wanted to throw a party. to me, he's been a disappointment. off the top of my head, 3-4 other big stiff white centers from the balkans are better then vuc.

wendell carter jr is the magic. when he doesn't play, portland can beat them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:24 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
going against my better judgement, i think i'm going to take them tonight against wash.

i would worry about porzingis x the big stiff vuc...but, i believe the bulls will bounce back. i remember when vuc was traded to the bulls and bernstein & rahimi wanted to throw a party. to me, he's been a disappointment. off the top of my head, 3-4 other big stiff white centers from the balkans are better then vuc.

Should I help you out and take the Whiz? Every game just gets bigger for the Bulls. Failure and they have to play the Nets(L) followed by the Hawks(iffy).

Truth be told, the East playoffs are better without them. They are a fading memory.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:38 pm 

yea outside of a couple guys having a good night and miraculously edging out a win, the bulls have shit the whole 2nd half the season. theyre just not going to suddenly pop into form at this point. they needed to lock in the last month and they haven't.

they might win tonight. but even if its a blowout, i dont see it changing much. id be surprised if they win 2 games in the 1st round.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Sad thing is this is likely to be peak DeRozan. I can see next year being a regression...which would be hugely depressing for fans who thought the Bulls had turned the corner from the previous regime. They may have to blow it all up and try a different approach. This is (was) an overachieving regular season team with virtually no chance of going anywhere in the playoffs.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:26 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
Nardi wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

Should I help you out and take the Whiz? Every game just gets bigger for the Bulls. Failure and they have to play the Nets(L) followed by the Hawks(iffy).

Truth be told, the East playoffs are better without them. They are a fading memory.

felt good about the bullies today. had the bulls, philly & dallas. took the mysterious line of home philly pick vs. milwaukee. no injuries for philly, i expected a -3.5. played teasers and ended up needing the points for the philly game.

been a good stretch...few college games left, so the pressure is on to win nba games. was 4-1 yesterday and 3-0 today....that will change, for sure. have to be careful with the plays.

took dallas against the lakers and my first update had the mavs up by 22. i only played it because lebron was out. looking to continue to go against sac and okc their next games. okc has some talent, but they are all injured. fox and sabonis still out for sac.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:54 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Sad thing is this is likely to be peak DeRozan. I can see next year being a regression...which would be hugely depressing for fans who thought the Bulls had turned the corner from the previous regime. They may have to blow it all up and try a different approach. This is (was) an overachieving regular season team with virtually no chance of going anywhere in the playoffs.

he could easily have another similar year next year, but yea i wouldnt bet on it.

bulls overachieved 1st half the season, and underachieved 2nd half. its a very good team, but still middle of the pack league wise. figure derozen has peaked, and williams is not a stud... yea, we are two big time players away from being relevant.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Ball is the key. He's the straw. If he is a straw. We'll see.

Health is big. Missed 30 games his rookie year. 35 games his second season. 9 games in season three. And 17 games last season.

45 games in season #5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:14 pm 

With Ball there are the injuries but it's not like he is anything special even when he does happen to play. That's my issue. Even if he isn't a "bust" he still is either just a "guy" or mediocre at best. Definitely not a game changing player. Or even good. And when you factor in the history of injuries it's probably best that the Bulls brass abort mission before its too late. Unfortunately they won't.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:26 pm 

Patrick Williams has really looked like he will be a special NBA player the last 3 games. Too bad his development was stunted by the injury.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:43 pm 

the whole team was LA stunted by injury this year. tonight was obvious they knew it too they wanted to pick a fight and had every right to do it. they lost a lot of playoff money because caruso got murdered and it snowballed into a shit show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: John's
What a thief
https://www.nba.com/bulls/news/lonzo-ba ... y-update-0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
They are going to be fine I’ve been assured. Exciting playoffs coming up.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:55 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
They are going to be fine I’ve been assured. Exciting playoffs coming up.

And before the season started "we" were "assured" by the resident idiot that they were a "trash" team.

If they don’t win 40 games it’s beyond a complete disaster. No picks. No cap. And a trash team. Seems about right though. Lost franchise.

Once again he "regales" the joint with his not so astute "analysis" :lol: :lol:
So you know they will win nothing. And two of their best players are mid-30s.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
You are actually retarded.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:23 pm 

You are stupid, creepy, and rather deranged. As evidenced by the quoted material from below.

And you are also another "guy" scared as shit to have your "PMs" after dark released too.

That will demonstrate who the "real you" happens to be won't it Twitter Feed?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:26 pm 

You are not particularly smart.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Ball is the key. He's the straw. If he is a straw. We'll see.

Health is big. Missed 30 games his rookie year. 35 games his second season. 9 games in season three. And 17 games last season.

Lonzo will have missed 34 months or 211 straight games if he does indeed return for the 2024-2025 season. Oh, and that will be his final season of that 4 year-$80 million contract.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Bulls are now in the 10th slot. I actually watched that mess today. It was torturous. Dumb decisions, bad rebounding, porous defense. Somehow they managed to be slightly less bad than the T-Wolves. It pains me to think that this has been my favorite sports team since the mid-70s. I didn’t mind them being bad back then because the players were bad. Now they have decent players that can’t play together. It’s the same feeling I had watching the 2015 White Sox.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Bulls are now in the 10th slot. I actually watched that mess today. It was torturous. Dumb decisions, bad rebounding, porous defense. Somehow they managed to be slightly less bad than the T-Wolves. It pains me to think that this has been my favorite sports team since the mid-70s. I didn’t mind them being bad back then because the players were bad. Now they have decent players that can’t play together. It’s the same feeling I had watching the 2015 White Sox.

It suggests AK is a dumbass. Everyone saw what you're talking about the whole year and yet AK sat in front of the press a month ago saying he needed the last 28 games or whatever to "assess". Assess what, you dumbass. Your squad can't play together. Just accept it. Should have sold Vuc and DeRoxan at the trade deadline. AK has expertly guided this team into NBA hell.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:19 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
veganfan21 wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

It suggests AK is a dumbass. Everyone saw what you're talking about the whole year and yet AK sat in front of the press a month ago saying he needed the last 28 games or whatever to "assess". Assess what, you dumbass. Your squad can't play together. Just accept it. Should have sold Vuc and DeRoxan at the trade deadline. AK has expertly guided this team into NBA hell.

This team has been in NBA hell for 20 years. Everyone seemingly can make blockbuster trades, sign players or whatever. Bulls don’t do shit correct.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:35 pm 

pittmike wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

This team has been in NBA hell for 20 years. Everyone seemingly can make blockbuster trades, sign players or whatever. Bulls don’t do shit correct.

1999 - 2002: Deliberately tanking to rebuild under the direction of Krause
2003 - 2006: Trying to rebuild under a different strategy under Paxson. Rebuild successfully produces a young playoff team but one with limitations due to not having a transcendent star.
2007 - 2009: Paxson tries to address the lack of star power by (stupidly) signing Ben Wallace and taking a chance on Tyrus Thomas. Wallace predictably doesn't change anything and you struck out on Thomas.
2009 - 2012: Bulls luck into a star and become a legit contender as a result
2013 - 2015: Weird period where they don't know who they are because we're not sure if Rose can ever be Rose again. This is also when Gar begins to, unfortunately, exert more control over the team. We see this when he replaces Thibs with the inept Hoiberg who promptly fails and walks his dumbass back to the NCAA.
2016 - 2020: Dumbass, directionless, embarrassing period under Gar. No strategy whatsoever other than sucking while trying not to suck, which is different than sucking while trying to suck (e.g. Philly).

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:43 am 

This team isn't that bad. Their coach sucks ass. That's the biggest problem. Are they a "title favorite" probably not but then who is? There are no favorites to win the title. There's parity right now.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:09 am 

pizza_Place: What??
I'd like to see a Sabonis/Embiid Finals. Not that it's old time basketball, but it's as close as you're going to get in 2023.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:25 pm 

AKs refusal to pull the trigger on an Alex Caruso for James Wiseman trade is coming back to bite him. Wiseman has been balling since he has been with the Pustons

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:32 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The Missing Link wrote:
AKs refusal to pull the trigger on an Alex Caruso for James Wiseman trade is coming back to bite him. Wiseman has been balling since he has been with the Pustons

That's a fireable offense.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:36 pm 

Nas wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

He seems to be falling into the Paxson pattern of overvaluing his players. Holding out for 2 first round picks for Caruso was just plain dumb. And I like both Caruso and AK but that made no sense.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:37 pm 

Nas wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Not really. He needed the last 22 games to assess Caruso. Just like he needed 22 games to assess the paint on his bedroom wall. Let the man assess.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The Missing Link wrote:
Nas wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

He seems to be falling into the Paxson pattern of overvaluing his players. Holding out for 2 first round picks for Caruso was just plain dumb. And I like both Caruso and AK but that made no sense.

Paxson fell in love with draft picks, but Caruso is a free agent signing. I can't understand why a team that needs young talent and size would choose a solid role player over the 2nd pick in the 2021 draft.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next