It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Dumb b.itch Simmons. Should be arrested for robbery

We get it man. Nobody is arguing against you on this. Just feel like shouting into the void? Nothing on the Bulls nice start?

Ltg is but stubborn gonna be stubborn :roll:

More news came out about his bullshit and I got pissed. I really hate lazy folks who don't hold themselves accountable.

I'm thrilled with the Bulls start. I think it's concerning that they fell behind by almost 20 points against Philly and Boston but the come backs were impressive. All part of the growing pains I guess since 6-2 is basically heaven compared to the Hoiberg-Foreman-Boylan etc years of the past. It'll take some time to adjust to developing and sustaining winning habits.

We obviously need another body or two after Williams went down and even when he was here. Let's see what happens. My hope is that they firmly establish themselves as a 3-5 seed team. How do we raise their ceiling? That's my question for now.

Some of your points about Simmons defy logic. I know it is covenient to rip on the guy now but he has been pretty damn good since entering the league. And Philly has been much better as team when both he and Embiid play together. Those are facts. Calling him a liability doesn't jive with the facts.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I called him a liability before he went full b.itch. I never said he wasn't good - you can be good and a liability at the same time. Big men, including Shaq, are removed at the end of games sometimes because their FT shooting is a liability. You don't want the ball in Simmons hands at the end of games for the same reason, assuming the other team is looking to foul you. Simmons exposed himself as a basketball liability when he passed up that dunk. Now we find out he's a greater liability than we all thought.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
veganfan21 wrote:
I called him a liability before he went full b.itch. I never said he wasn't good - you can be good and a liability at the same time. Big men, including Shaq, are removed at the end of games sometimes because their FT shooting is a liability. You don't want the ball in Simmons hands at the end of games for the same reason, assuming the other team is looking to foul you. Simmons exposed himself as a basketball liability when he passed up that dunk. Now we find out he's a greater liability than we all thought.

Liabilities makes teams worse. Not better. His free throw shooting is a liability. That doesn't mean that overall he is a liability. If he were then the team would be worse simply because he happens to have played. That is what is meant by liability.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.