It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
You love him so much that you spell his first AND last name incorrectly.

My favorite pitcher is Marc Burley.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:39 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Your favorite player of all time is Pippin? Mine is Jordon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:40 pm 

Jordan deserves the bashing?

If Pippen wants to bash him that is great, but he should at least be honest about it. Most of what he says is BS and there is no way he wins championships or gets named in the top 50 of all time without Jordan carrying the load. And has already been posted here he needs to look in the mirror. 1.8 and his trying to screw with his surgery timeframe are 2 of the most selfish things ever.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
Nardi wrote:
Jordan was the reason I started watching the Bulls. Greatest athlete I ever saw. Pippin is the reason I became a Bulls fan. If you remember, MJ was an awful ball hawg early on and NOT a team player. Pippin was a great team player from day one and I don't remember him ever screaming at teammates on the bench

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Jordan was the reason I started watching the Bulls. Greatest athlete I ever saw. Pippin is the reason I became a Bulls fan. If you remember, MJ was an awful ball hawg early on and NOT a team player. Pippin was a great team player from day one and I don't remember him ever screaming at teammates on the bench

It's Pippen for fucks sake.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:16 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Are you always this anal? GET OVER IT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Would it kill you to spell your "favorite player of all time"'s name correctly?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:37 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Would it kill you to spell your "favorite player of all time"'s name correctly?
GET OVER IT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
You love him so much that you spell his first AND last name incorrectly.

My favorite pitcher is Marc Burley.

:lol:

I seriously loved Burley tho. GOAT WS pitcher is definitely Jack McDonald's

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:47 pm 

Pippin was great but his dad Charlemagne was the king.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:49 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Nardi wrote:

But Jordon was electric right out of the box as a rookie in 1989.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:31 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Charles Oaklee was a beast too

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen Home Run Inn Pizza
Nardi wrote:

That's such a bull shit narrative. The Bulls had some awful rosters in the 80's and they were completely reliant on Jordan, he had to take a lot of shots for them to win. The roster they had in 1987 may have been the worst in basketball, their second best player was a 2nd year Charles Oakley and they had practically nothing else. The first two years of his career the roster wasn't much better, at least they had Orlando Wooldridge who was a glorified role player masquerading as a second banana. As the roster improved Michael shared the ball more as you would expect.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:30 pm 

Powerhouse233 wrote:
Nardi wrote:

That's such a bull shit narrative. The Bulls had some awful rosters in the 80's and they were completely reliant on Jordan, he had to take a lot of shots for them to win. The roster they had in 1987 may have been the worst in basketball, their second best player was a 2nd year Charles Oakley and they had practically nothing else. The first two years of his career the roster wasn't much better, at least they had Orlando Wooldridge who was a glorified role player masquerading as a second banana. As the roster improved Michael shared the ball more as you would expect.

Bullshit narrative is a little strong, but your point is taken. Bear in mind I never saw a pre-Pippen Bulls team. Mike was a gun on THAT team too. Collins was the coach if memory serves. When Phil and the Tex triangle came in THAT'S when I saw a less ball hoggy Mike. Hodges would have made the same late-game shot as Pax and Kerr if he ever got the ball

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:40 pm 

And No, feeel wasn't a racist.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:14 am 
1000 CLUB

Pippen doesn't believe a word he's saying about Jordan. His agent and publisher just told him to say shit about Jordan to sell books. That's all this is.

Is Jordan an ass hole? Of course. But I remember Pippen singing his praises a year or so ago when asked if he compared him to Lebron.

Pippen is kind of messed up. His son dying is a part of that. So I feel bad for him. And he's broke.

So he'll make a few bucks on this book. Then what? Making Jordan your enemy doesn't help you in the long run. Bulls fired him as ambassador cuz all he did was sit court side and get drunk. He'll eventually apologize for the book and to Jordan. Then he'll hope that the Bulls or Jordan will hire him to do some shit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:48 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
And No, feeel wasn't a racist.

I've always thought Phil was a fraud of a human but never racist.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:55 am 

Beardown wrote:
Pippen doesn't believe a word he's saying about Jordan. His agent and publisher just told him to say shit about Jordan to sell books. That's all this is.

Is Jordan an ass hole? Of course. But I remember Pippen singing his praises a year or so ago when asked if he compared him to Lebron.

Pippen is kind of messed up. His son dying is a part of that. So I feel bad for him. And he's broke.

So he'll make a few bucks on this book. Then what? Making Jordan your enemy doesn't help you in the long run. Bulls fired him as ambassador cuz all he did was sit court side and get drunk. He'll eventually apologize for the book and to Jordan. Then he'll hope that the Bulls or Jordan will hire him to do some shit.

Scottie is country dumb. He's the country cousin in that old wolf cartoon

He and Horace were a couple of yokels who would have been satisfied with good had they not been pushed by Michael.

I love Scottie. I used to have his poster on my wall in college before he became great and used to get into yelling debates with my Boston friend about how he would be better than Reggie Lewis. I even think Scottie is a good person if you get him away from the bright lights of the city. However, he's a person who is never happy with what he has because he is always comparing it to what others have.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:18 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:

He and Horace were a couple of yokels who would have been satisfied with good had they not been pushed by Michael.

I love Scottie. I used to have his poster on my wall in college before he became great and used to get into yelling debates with my Boston friend about how he would be better than Reggie Lewis. I even think Scottie is a good person if you get him away from the bright lights of the city. However, he's a person who is never happy with what he has because he is always comparing it to what others have.

:lol: Good stuff.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:40 pm 

Beardown wrote:

That's all true. He will remain my fave Bull, but off the court he gets no pass for the racist accusation. As has been noted the man is dumb as a fucking post, but he's been in the big city WAY long enough to learn on which side his bread is buttered.

Phil Jackson is utterly overrated but being a racist is beyond ludicrous.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:27 pm 

RFDC wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:

:lol: Good stuff.

+ :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:16 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
I love Scottie.

Respectfully, let's honor the man with the correct spelling of his name, Scotty.

I don't like what I see happening here.

Quite naturally, we needed 4 other people on the court.

Scotty was instrumentally important in being one of those humans and passing the ball to me and Toni.

I applaud his ability to tell someone to write a book about how rich and famously he became passing me the ball.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
His awful bourbon, which he tried to sell for $70 per bottle has taken a price dip at Jewel.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:58 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
It looks like kerosene.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Kerosene keeps me warm