It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:13 pm 

oof.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
An opportunity for young female entrepreneurs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:49 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
billypootons wrote:

i'm so going to steal this and use it ASAP/ish.

and btw for the record honors chem was way more fun than AP chem cuz the teacher for honors chem was gary "big gare" alperin and that dude was livin that live married to the VP of marketing @ ameritech he used to be able to teach high school chemistry for fun. that's the way to live life... like a game show host regaling your smart kid audience with tales like "when you sit courtside at a [championship era] bulls game it's really different than sitting way up in the stands..." =D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:47 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
billypootons wrote:

i'm so going to steal this and use it ASAP/ish.

and btw for the record honors chem was way more fun than AP chem cuz the teacher for honors chem was gary "big gare" alperin and that dude was livin that live married to the VP of marketing @ ameritech he used to be able to teach high school chemistry for fun. that's the way to live life... like a game show host regaling your smart kid audience with tales like "when you sit courtside at a [championship era] bulls game it's really different than sitting way up in the stands..." =D

We had a guy who married into some near billionaire family. He used to nail a different senior every year, without exaggeration. He was the eternally young type of guy the girls would all flirt with. He'd groom one until she turned 18 and then seal the deal near the very end of the year. Looking back, it was a brilliant system if that was your thing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Well I guess since his “maturing” has taken him out of the game locally, someone had to fill the void that Drinky left. Nature does abwhore a vacuum

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
It’s a good signing. He’s still a solid rebounder - particularly on the offensive glass, which is a huge weakness. He’s also buddies with DeMar, so the chemistry should be fine.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
good dolphin wrote:
We had a guy who married into some near billionaire family. He used to nail a different senior every year, without exaggeration. He was the eternally young type of guy the girls would all flirt with. He'd groom one until she turned 18 and then seal the deal near the very end of the year. Looking back, it was a brilliant system if that was your thing.

i was fortunate in my case that i didn't know my secret lover existed until she was 18 and i "found her" -- i only realized that she had her game sewn up like a block in the digital hood after she left me.... i used to say we need bitches to aspire like acer, and go figure this was only taken to heart by a little girl who loved intelligence and learning and beautiful music and art and somehow discovered me and what i was spewing and realized i wasnt full of shit and was essentially willing to teach anyone willing to listen to me about what i've discovered in the music world/s/ and ummm... yeah, basically you gotta have em groom themselves so you have no choice but to fall in love with them so once they hit the magic 1-8 it's like "cameras ready: prepare to flash"

only difference in my case was that our compatibility test at age 18.5 returned results that we were never going to be able to let each other go if we ever met, so she showed some kind of strength and intestinal fortitude to squash the romance with me and go out and re-create world war 2 in my grandma + grandpas relationship where they met, fell in love, but war/duty calls so gpa goes to europe and grandma starts doing shit where she ends up being an executive secretary to some big time players at general motors while grandpa is gone. when he comes back she waited for him he waited for her and they consummate their relationship together and start up a beautiful family circa 5 years later and eventually the whole bloodline gets irrevocably fucked when my lame ass comes out of it in 1980. ask tall midget he srsly had me figured out better than the rest of this bored =P

but hey in this case matisen got to perfect her acting and go live out 4+ years of her life that honestly i think i would have truly hated myself for depriving her of if i "had my way" and got with her around november 2017. obviously no matter what we do together its gunna be amazing but like.... srsly... look at all the tracks i've made for/about her from 2018-22 and realize none of them exist right now if i actually get with her back then. she knew how to play me like an instrument and like... we're an amazing team. thats why IMHO you gotta give true love your best chance cuz if you can find that legendary soulmate.... i mean honestly love is my superpower that makes me really good at what i do.... for free. no discernible cash future or hope for a loser like me!!!