It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulls @ Suns
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Eddie Johnson, who's a treasure here calling Suns games, made an interesting point about LaVine not looking like himself. It was after that open reverse layup late in the 1st half. He basically said tendinitis is a bitch. Some basketball players deal with it better than others. Some have to quit.

Post subject: Re: Bulls @ Suns
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Eddie Johnson, who's a treasure here calling Suns games, made an interesting point about LaVine not looking like himself. It was after that open reverse layup late in the 1st half. He basically said tendinitis is a bitch. Some basketball players deal with it better than others. Some have to quit.

Yeah I have gotten the same vibe watching Lavine over the past couple of months. He definitely hasn't been as explosive.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:16 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Westinghouse Eddie?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:35 am 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Seacrest wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Westinghouse Eddie?

Yep. He has called Phoenix Suns games for years. One of the best in the business. Straight shooter and isn't that much of a homer either.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:52 pm 

I get the impression lavine has a lot of natural talent, but even more conviction that leads to over exerting himself in training which leads to injuries. You cant fault the guy for trying so hard to build his career, but i wish someone would show him its not good to abuse your body. Tough line to walk for sure but hes tryin too hard. Reminds me of joakim noah. Not as high ceiling as lavine has, but he also abused his body to a short career. But in noahs case, if he didnt do that he might have not had any career at all.