It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:48 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Gonna need 115 to win. Lavine has to help out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
The Bulls starters aren't the problem. It's that damn bench. Good thing Donovan went back to the starters early.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:53 pm 

Now don't fuck it up.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
Surprised this game started so late.

I love it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Caruso helluva player. Guy's everywhere, D'ing up Giannis, blocking shots and then diming guys on the other end for 10 assists. Looks like he just took a charge from Antetokounmpo that should seal the win for the Bulls.

Last edited by Hussra on Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:20 pm 

Caruso!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:25 pm 

Hussra wrote:
Caruso helluva player. Guy's everywhere, D'ing up Giannis, blocking shots and then diming guys on the other end for 10 assists. Looks like he just took a charge from Antetokounmpo that should seal the win for the Bulls.

He almost stole last game for them too.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:26 pm 

Caruso and Derozan were just not going to let them lose that game.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:41 pm 

What's up with Giannis trying to dribble into the lane every time. Set him up in the post and throw him the ball maybe? when you're playing against 5 guys at least half a foot shorter than him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:46 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
This is the first NBA game I watched in years. Is this the state of the current game? Just seemed like a player would dribble a little and shoot. There didn't seem to be any passing or plays actually being run lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:46 am 

Sounds like Middleton maybe out for the rest of the series with an MCL sprain.

That really hurts them.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:54 am 

RFDC wrote:
Sounds like Middleton maybe out for the rest of the series with an MCL sprain.

That really hurts them.

Se ya in October, Khris. Vuc is gonna practice his 3 pt shot and then it's clear sailin'.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:57 am 

Bucks can't stink up the joint two games in a row at home without something being wrong.

Something's wrong. And now it will be wronger.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:27 am 

Nardi wrote:
Bucks can't stink up the joint two games in a row at home without something being wrong.

They really aren't all that much more talented than the Bulls are when you get down to it. They have the one guy that is a matchup problem in the Freak but everyone else is playable. And arguably 1-3 the Bulls are as good, or even better than they are. I'm a Holiday fan but I'd take a healthy Zach over him as a #2 guy and I'd also take Vooch over Middleton any day of the week.

Where they have a decided edge is with their bench. They are just simply deeper. The Bulls bench is inexperienced and frankly bad. That is where the series will be won and lost imo.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:03 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Middleton has a sprained MCL :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:22 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

They really aren't all that much more talented than the Bulls are when you get down to it. They have the one guy that is a matchup problem in the Freak but everyone else is playable. And arguably 1-3 the Bulls are as good, or even better than they are. I'm a Holiday fan but I'd take a healthy Zach over him as a #2 guy and I'd also take Vooch over Middleton any day of the week.

Where they have a decided edge is with their bench. They are just simply deeper. The Bulls bench is inexperienced and frankly bad. That is where the series will be won and lost imo.

Bulls bench was fine in 1st half, bad in the 2nd. Holiday has been worthless and Middleton is gone. Series is definitely winnable now. Especially with Caruso seemingly being everywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:29 am 

Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Bulls bench was fine in 1st half, bad in the 2nd. Holiday has been worthless and Middleton is gone. Series is definitely winnable now. Especially with Caruso seemingly being everywhere.

Nah Bulls bench was bad in the first half too. They can't score and Coby is a turnover machine if he has to run the point on a consistent basis.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:31 am 

Nardi wrote:

they miss PJ Tucker? Giannis doesn't seem as confident about who/where to outlet when he gets stuffed trying to drive the lane. Whereas last year Tucker was always standing there in the corner waiting to catch the outlet and redirect it to a shooter or, on rare occasions, take the shot himself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:36 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Nah Bulls bench was bad in the first half too. They can't score and Coby is a turnover machine if he has to run the point on a consistent basis.

I won't argue the Bulls bench can't score, but last night the Bucks bench didn't take advantage. 10pts to 8pts. Granted, Portis only played a few minutes. But Allen sucks as bad as Coby. So Lavine and DeRozan have to play 42 minutes. That's fine.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I won't argue the Bulls bench can't score, but last night the Bucks bench didn't take advantage. 10pts to 8pts. Granted, Portis only played a few minutes. But Allen sucks as bad as Coby. So Lavine and DeRozan have to play 42 minutes. That's fine.

It isn't fine when Zach is crippled. It might be fatal.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
it was a fun game but does anyone seriously think they have a chance in this series still ?

Went out at lunch and LoHo was doing his Bernstein slow talking thing. THEY. HAVE. A. CHANCE. in this series

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:36 pm 

Bagels wrote:
it was a fun game but does anyone seriously think they have a chance in this series still ?

Went out at lunch and LoHo was doing his Bernstein slow talking thing. THEY. HAVE. A. CHANCE. in this series

If Middleton is out for the series I think they have a legit chance. Will still be an uphill challenge, but I would say they have a chance. 60-40 Bucks probably.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
RFDC wrote:
Bagels wrote:

If Middleton is out for the series I think they have a legit chance. Will still be an uphill challenge, but I would say they have a chance. 60-40 Bucks probably.

Mully, Haugh, Bernstein and Holmes all think the Bulls are in this. Mully and Haugh seem to be of the opinion that the Bulls are the favorites if Middleton is out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:39 pm 

Bagels wrote:

If it were pre ASG break Bulls I'd expect them to win the series. Who knows what they fuck they are after the embarrassing way they closed the season.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
A lot seems to depend on Caruso. He impacts so much on the floor when he is healthy. What a fun player to watch.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:44 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Bagels wrote:

If it were pre ASG break Bulls I'd expect them to win the series. Who knows what they fuck they are after the embarrassing way they closed the season.

The team we saw last night seemed a lot like the pre ASG Bulls.

And TM is right, Caruso is a huge part of that.

It is no coincidence that they did not play well why he was gone. He brings so much to the table for them.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:59 pm 

I agree with you both on Caruso, 1000 percent. He's so invaluable. The skinheard part of him though is triggering as I feel I'm in danger everytime he's on screen.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
veganfan21 wrote:
I agree with you both on Caruso, 1000 percent. He's so invaluable. The skinheard part of him though is triggering as I feel I'm in danger everytime he's on screen.

His head looks like a penis. Unless you have a huge asshole, I think you are safe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
denisdman wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

His head looks like a penis. Unless you have a huge asshole, I think you are safe.

in that case wouldn't a huge asshole be a good thing ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I'm thinking we'll get Lonzo back for the ECF and it'll be clear sailing then.