It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
Losing Middleton is gonna cost them the East TOO BAD :lol: Now if someone would just break that little fucker's neck that tried to maim Caruso and somebody else punch out Portis' other eye! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:30 pm 

GOD DAMMIT ST LOUIS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Caruso's passing game is something else. He'll be dribbling around and make a move like he's going to drive the lane and get doubled up/collapse the defense and he'll hit an outlet to someone you didn't even think was still in the play. The crispness of the pass and lack of hesitation--it's a pass he had chambered before he even started the drive.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
IkeSouth wrote:
GOD DAMMIT ST LOUIS

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=127827#p3800808

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
I think that the loss of Middleton is overrated. He's their 3rd best player at best.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
He's their 3rd best player, but you think Connaughton the proper replacement? Or would it be Portis?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:01 pm 

Nardi wrote:
He's their 3rd best player, but you think Connaughton the proper replacement? Or would it be Portis?

I'd go with Connaughton just so Portis could continue to back up at the 4/5. Plus they'd be too slow if Portis starts.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:36 am 

Hussra wrote:
Caruso's passing game is something else. He'll be dribbling around and make a move like he's going to drive the lane and get doubled up/collapse the defense and he'll hit an outlet to someone you didn't even think was still in the play. The crispness of the pass and lack of hesitation--it's a pass he had chambered before he even started the drive.
Excellent post Huss :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:39 am 

Those of you that are underplaying Middleton MUST not have watched the Finals last year. HOLIDAY IS STREAKY. Middleton is not

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: What??
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
Those of you that are underplaying Middleton MUST not have watched the Finals last year. HOLIDAY IS STREAKY. Middleton is not

Oh boy.

Dig deeper.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:41 pm 

Holiday is the closest thing to a "shutdown corner" as their is in the NBA right now. His defense on Booker is one of the main reasons that the Bucks were able to get past Phoenix. Plus he can provide offense too. Middleton can't create his own offense and the only thing he really does is hit a jumpshot if left open

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
I was surprised Holiday missed that point blank layup late in the game. That was a big momentum shift.

He's a dangerous player and much better than Lonzo or Caruso. The game tonight will be fun. The Bucks still have the best basketball player in the world though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:30 pm 

Ron Wolfley wrote:
I was surprised Holiday missed that point blank layup late in the game. That was a big momentum shift.

He's a dangerous player and much better than Lonzo or Caruso. The game tonight will be fun. The Bucks still have the best basketball player in the world though.

I think the Bulls will beat them in any game that he scores 30 or less. Crazy as it sounds. I don't think the Bucks have enough offense as a team unless he goes for anything over 30

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:47 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

I think the Bulls will beat them in any game that he scores 30 or less. Crazy as it sounds. I don't think the Bucks have enough offense as a team unless he goes for anything over 30

It doesn't sound crazy. I wouldn't be shocked though if he scores 27 and Giannis scores 42.

Bobby looks like he may have trouble seeing the basket tonight :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:51 pm 

Nardi wrote:

Oh boy.

Dig deeper.
Last time he was out the Bucks went something like 13-21 and 2/3 of those games were vs. .500 or lower teams

Deep enough?

If Zach is Zach tonight we win in SIX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:22 pm 

Ron Wolfley wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

It doesn't sound crazy. I wouldn't be shocked though if he scores 27 and Giannis scores 42.

My bad the He I was referencing Was Giannis though Holiday is definitely capable of going for 25+

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:48 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

My bad the He I was referencing Was Giannis though Holiday is definitely capable of going for 25+
He's equally capable of going 15 minus

It's all about TEAM play. We play better than them we win and vice versa. We don't have a Greek Freak but they have no Caruso or Ayo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
This WI shit only works when Chi town beats the bums.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:14 pm 

Van Gundy is right. Bulls are passing up great shots for shittier shots (Vucevic and Patrick Williams especially). LaVine just had an opening to drive but tried a contested stepback jumper instead. That's LaVine's game though, I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Has brook lopez ever committed a foul according to brook Lopez?