It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulls @ OKC
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
The last 2 games have been fun. Makes it much clearer that 82 regular season games is too much. There are stretches where teams don't give a shit. It is what it is. Start of a 5 game west coast trip. OKC, Utah, Phoenix, Oakland, and Sacramento.

I just want to see what the hell this team looks like in the playoffs with a healthy Lonzo Ball.

Post subject: Re: Bulls @ OKC
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Yeah wish they had Lonzo. A long regular is fine if you reduce the number of playoff teams. But when every .500 team makes it, why play hard for 82 games?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:26 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
You do realize Lonzo Ball is never coming back?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Ron Wolfley wrote:
The last 2 games have been fun. Makes it much clearer that 82 regular season games is too much. There are stretches where teams don't give a shit. It is what it is. Start of a 5 game west coast trip. OKC, Utah, Phoenix, Oakland, and Sacramento.

I just want to see what the hell this team looks like in the playoffs with a healthy Lonzo Ball.

They have the same problem they had last year. Not enough depth on the Frontline. They need a backup 3 and a backup 4. If they get both they can play with anyone. If not they will be a first casualty once again.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:04 pm 

Billy Donovan back to Small Ball again. Derrick Jones at the 5 J. Green at the 4 in the 4th quarter.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:09 pm 

Give me updates I can't watch the game

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:36 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Hopefully these last two games show that PW is becoming more engaged. 2 blocks and 4 fouls in each game.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:50 am 

Quite the contrast in opinion on the Paw whenever you get away from this board and read the comments of people that actually watch the games as opposed simply parroting CFMB narratives all of the time.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Caller Bob wrote:

I haven't watched a Bulls game all year, nor have I listened to any extended portion of Bernstein and Holmes for several months, so if I'm all wet, please let me know. However, I heard about forty minutes today, and was intrigued by the amount of shade Bernstein was throwing on Ball. I don't know if he's carrying water for someone in management or something else is up, but he was giving Ball the Derrick Rose treatment today, and basically suggesting that Ball's head was the problem and not his body.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Warren Newson wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I haven't watched a Bulls game all year, nor have I listened to any extended portion of Bernstein and Holmes for several months, so if I'm all wet, please let me know. However, I heard about forty minutes today, and was intrigued by the amount of shade Bernstein was throwing on Ball. I don't know if he's carrying water for someone in management or something else is up, but he was giving Ball the Derrick Rose treatment today, and basically suggesting that Ball's head was the problem and not his body.

Same here and it was definitely the Rose treatment, albeit much less severe. I think the money quote was something along the lines of “HIPAA wouldn’t allow it, but [Danny B] would like to see the scans of Ball’s knee and compare them to how Ball thinks he’s feeling.”

He then went on to note that funny things happen between the brain and the knee.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Warren Newson wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Same here and it was definitely the Rose treatment, albeit much less severe. I think the money quote was something along the lines of “HIPAA wouldn’t allow it, but [Danny B] would like to see the scans of Ball’s knee and compare them to how Ball thinks he’s feeling.”

He then went on to note that funny things happen between the brain and the knee.

The brain/knee thing is what really got me. He was implying that Ball was either malingering or just a moron.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:38 pm 

I get it and I don't. Just back to full speed off a 9 month leg injury. After a few months of barely walking, it was 4 months of solid pain but able to do stuff. I pushed through it and certain I recovered faster than just riding it out on the couch.