It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulls@Bucks ESPN
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
I Have not lost all faith in this schizoid team, but it's tough :(

Post subject: Re: Bulls@Bucks ESPN
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:15 pm 

where do you find your trashy pics lmao. the bulls have better looking women on their team

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Where's her tits?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:29 pm 

they now belong to dylan mulvaney.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:46 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Where's her tits?

I just imagine that's would they would look like if I had her duct taped to a radiator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Bobby Portis, Lauri Markkanen, and Wendell Carter Jr. are pretty good basketball players.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:12 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Bulls assured of a losing record.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:36 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Bulls assured of a losing record.

Not to worry--Lonzo Ball will be back for the 2025 season!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:13 am 

Bulls are like a desperate teenager with a bad case of whisky dick. Try try try oh I got hard ugggghhh ok it's in maybe maybe uhhhhh fuck it's still kinda hard nope fizzzzz she rolls her eyes back in apathy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
This team still blows.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
veganfan21 wrote:
This team still blows.

That would be the Bears. Whom you eagerly watch each and every Sunday with no problem during NFL season. Too busy and important to ever watch a Bulls and an NBA game though.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:50 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
This team still blows.

That would be the Bears. Whom you eagerly watch each and every Sunday with no problem during NFL season. Too busy and important to ever watch a Bulls and an NBA game though.

You presume to know a lot about my viewing habits. Kind of creepy. The Bears do indeed blow. Their future outlook is currently much better than that of the Bulls.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:00 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
This team still blows.

You presume to know a lot about my viewing habits. Kind of creepy. The Bears do indeed blow. Their future outlook is currently much better than that of the Bulls.

It's not tough to know anything when you never ever have a comment about anything related to any game. You have gone what 2-3 years at least without having shit to say about any game or player unless it's about how you hate the team and how you hate every player you choose to discuss. Shouldn't that shit get boring to you by now?

Even when the team was in first place you still hated them. And YOU don't know what the future holds for the Bears. Unless you think not being worse than the 2nd worst team in the league again counts as "improvement".

Like MANY here you aren't that much of an NBA fan. You don't have to be but running around bitching and complaining all of the time about it and its players seems like one big fucking waste of time.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:07 am 

Tough loss, but how bout those 6 rebounds for Patrick Single? That's normally a good two weeks worth for him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:10 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Tough loss, but how bout those 6 rebounds for Patrick Single? That's normally a good two weeks worth for him.

I'm sure you watched as he "secured" each and every one of them. Or not. Much like your buddy Vegan, just a little bit too busy to ever bother to watch the game. Shitposting on a message board is much "preferred" instead.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:11 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Shitposting

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:21 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
This team still blows.

It's not tough to know anything when you never ever have a comment about anything related to any game. You have gone what 2-3 years at least without having shit to say about any game or player unless it's about how you hate the team and how you hate every player you choose to discuss. Shouldn't that shit get boring to you by now?

Even when the team was in first place you still hated them. And YOU don't know what the future holds for the Bears. Unless you think not being worse than the 2nd worst team in the league again counts as "improvement".

Like MANY here you aren't that much of an NBA fan. You don't have to be but running around bitching and complaining all of the time about it and its players seems like one big fucking waste of time.

I think you fail to realize how some watch and focus on the big picture, others focus on the details. You are clearly someone who focuses on the details of the day to day. Good for you. You actually lied twice in the post which is maybe one down from your average. So just about the same # of rebounds Williams grabs on a good day.

The first lie is about hating the team when they were first last year. Wrong. I may have been skeptical about sustaining that play but it was actually quite exciting. It was the most fun I've had as a fan since 2011-2012. I got super critical of Bulls management when Gar took over and that was the right call - Gar presided over one of the worst periods in franchise history, maybe its most embarrassing, so I'm quite proud of my negativity. It meant I saw clearly and didn't feel comforted by Rondo running the offense beautifully for a quarter or two during the middle of a 30-52 season, like you probably did. Who cares what happened on a cold Monday night in January during a shit season? Yeah, Rondo did great (small picture), but he shouldn't even be on the team in the first place since it guarantees more mediocrity (big picture). I don't care for suckage. You can continue to carry on in caring for suckage, just don't blame me for pointing out that you're consuming suckage.

The second lie is the claim that I know what the Bears' future looks like. I don't. To say I think their outlook is better is a big picture claim that suggests having cap space and ample draft capital sets you up for future success more effectively than whatever the Bulls are doing. So, yes, in 2023 the Bulls are more successful than the Bears. For 2024 and beyond, let's see. Doesn't look good for the Bulls though. But, hey, at least that screen and roll looked good last Tuesday!

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:32 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
This team still blows.

I think you fail to realize how some watch and focus on the big picture, others focus on the details. You are clearly someone who focuses on the details of the day to day. Good for you. You actually lied twice in the post which is maybe one down from your average. So just about the same # of rebounds Williams grabs on a good day.

The first lie is about hating the team when they were first last year. Wrong. I may have been skeptical about sustaining that play but it was actually quite exciting. It was the most fun I've had as a fan since 2011-2012. I got super critical of Bulls management when Gar took over and that was the right call - Gar presided over one of the worst periods in franchise history, maybe its most embarrassing, so I'm quite proud of my negativity. It meant I saw clearly and didn't feel comforted by Rondo running the offense beautifully for a quarter or two during the middle of a 30-52 season, like you probably did. Who cares what happened on a cold Monday night in January during a shit season? Yeah, Rondo did great (small picture), but he shouldn't even be on the team in the first place since it guarantees more mediocrity (big picture). I don't care for suckage. You can continue to carry on in caring for suckage, just don't blame me for pointing out that you're consuming suckage.

The second lie is the claim that I know what the Bears' future looks like. I don't. To say I think their outlook is better is a big picture claim that suggests having cap space and ample draft capital sets you up for future success more effectively than whatever the Bulls are doing. So, yes, in 2023 the Bulls are more successful than the Bears. For 2024 and beyond, let's see. Doesn't look good for the Bulls though. But, hey, at least that screen and roll looked good last Tuesday!

You don't even "understand" the difference between "suckage" and "mediocrity". The Bulls are currently mediocre. They hardly suck.
And as far as the Bears goes they have had exactly 1 winning season in their past 10. They had the worst record in the NFL just last season and they have a quarterback that you don't think is any good yet their future (in your opinion) looks much better than the Bulls. How can anyone in their right mind believe this?
And besides that my essential point is this. If "suckage" is the determining factor in what you watch and don't watch the Bears would have been ditched years ago. Instead you faithfully remain quite interested and watch their sorry ass week after week looking for any glimmer of hope that they are going to be "much better" at some point. As a REAL FAN would do. You're not that much of a Bulls fan and again that's fine. But popping in to constantly shit on people that are fans week after week just seems like a waste of time if you ask me.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
in the NBA, mediocrity is worse than suckage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:39 pm 

Bagels wrote:

In no league does that sort of thinking make a lot of sense.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:

i don't think it necessarily does in the NFL or MLB, but in the NBA it does

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:49 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

You don't even "understand" the difference between "suckage" and "mediocrity". The Bulls are currently mediocre. They hardly suck.
And as far as the Bears goes they have had exactly 1 winning season in their past 10. They had the worst record in the NFL just last season and they have a quarterback that you don't think is any good yet their future (in your opinion) looks much better than the Bulls. How can anyone in their right mind believe this?
And besides that my essential point is this. If "suckage" is the determining factor in what you watch and don't watch the Bears would have been ditched years ago. Instead you faithfully remain quite interested and watch their sorry ass week after week looking for any glimmer of hope that they are going to be "much better" at some point. As a REAL FAN would do. You're not that much of a Bulls fan and again that's fine. But popping in to constantly shit on people that are fans week after week just seems like a waste of time if you ask me.

Dude, you seem really emotional here You do you with respect to carrying out your fandom. I'll do me. If my posts about the Bulls bother you then the solution is simple: just block me. Again, when my teams suck I'll just call it like it is. If that irks you then just block me.

Bagels wrote:

Yep.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:54 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:

In the NBA it most certainly does.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:58 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Dude, you seem really emotional here You do you with respect to carrying out your fandom. I'll do me. If my posts about the Bulls bother you then the solution is simple: just block me. Again, when my teams suck I'll just call it like it is. If that irks you then just block me.

Bagels wrote:

Yep.

Get a hold of yourself. You're not (nor anyone else here for that matter)important enough to block. And as evidenced by your posts in the Bears section you aren't yelling "suck" in every thread or post that you make because you know that if you did the very SERIOUS BEARS FANS that live and die Bears would call you out on the shit then tell you to get the fuck on at some point. So rather than do that you choose to shit up every basketball section here with your bullshit posts all the time.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:02 pm 

Let me know if this helps:

The Bears blow
The Bulls blow

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:04 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

The Bears blow
The Bulls blow

As stated previously you aren't purposely shitting up every Bears thread with your idiotic bullshit because you know if you did the VERY SERIOUS DIE HARD BEARS types would tell you to get the fuck on at some point.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:06 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

The Bears blow
The Bulls blow

As stated previously you aren't purposely shitting up every Bears thread with your idiotic bullshit because you know if you did the VERY SERIOUS DIE HARD BEARS types would tell you to get the fuck on at some point.

No

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Bulls are +550 to make the playoffs, which unless I’m mistaken requires winning just two games against average opponents. Just put a couple Benjamins down…go bulls!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:13 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:

In the NBA it most certainly does.

Yet when tanking was being promoted you disagreed with that too. Notice a pattern? Just Asking A Question
Caller Bob wrote:
I'd rather have a competitive basketball team. This isn't MLB. Tanking isn't a proven way to win.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:33 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Bulls are +550 to make the playoffs, which unless I’m mistaken requires winning just two games against average opponents. Just put a couple Benjamins down…go bulls!

i would take that bet too. where do you see it? i see a $100 bet can net you 100k right now if the bulls win the finals.