It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bulls 2023-24
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:18 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
They aren't trash, just mediocre with no hope to be a championship level type contender. You got a max player who stinks and can only be traded for a 24 carat gold ball rack, and a couple 35 year olds as your leaders. I don't know where this hope comes from except from a coach of lottery team who's only impression was from that particular night. I won't even get into the cuck coach of the Bulls, that's LTG's department.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Nardi wrote:
They aren't trash, just mediocre with no hope to be a championship level type contender. You got a max player who stinks and can only be traded for a 24 carat gold ball rack, and a couple 35 year olds as your leaders. I don't know where this hope comes from except from a coach of lottery team who's only impression was from that particular night. I won't even get into the cuck coach of the Bulls, that's LTG's department.

KC Johnson just informed me this morning that this years Bulls are still "in their window"

Mully pushing for a Lavine trade

KC: you need another team to agree

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:28 pm 

Haven't they effectively benched him? I don't see him play much

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Gonna chalk this one up to GM/VP incompetence. The team isn't going anywhere and hasn't been going anywhere for a long time. The key parts are old and expensive and the ship has sailed on getting max value for them in a trade. Just no strategy or vision whatsoever except the stale status quo. This is just Isaiah Thomas/Scott Layden era Knicks basketball taking place in Chicago. NBA hell is home.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
NBA hell is home.

yea it's basically what they plan to do, its not like "oh shit we ended up here" . Let us win 40 games and maybe get a 7 seed and get 1 or 2 home playoff games and we're all good. that is seriously their plan year to year

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:22 pm 

Bagels wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
NBA hell is home.

yea it's basically what they plan to do, its not like "oh shit we ended up here" . Let us win 40 games and maybe get a 7 seed and get 1 or 2 home playoff games and we're all good. that is seriously their plan year to year

Yep. It's like subway sandwiches not changing or innovating after decades of producing the same exact product the same exact way. We are the subway sandwiches of the nba.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:24 pm 

Been following this team every game for 20 years. This is the best team they have had since Jordan. The derrick rose team was good but rose was the reason they were good.

This team with prime derrick rose would be contending for a ring. Theyre not sitting on their heels. Lavines contract is garbage because the bulls TRIED dumping money at a problem. Then we say they don't try?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:25 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Bagels wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
NBA hell is home.

Yep. It's like subway sandwiches not changing or innovating after decades of producing the same exact product the same exact way. We are the subway sandwiches of the nba.

There's like 20 teams that are stuck in the same situation.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:48 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Bagels wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
NBA hell is home.

congrats on being lumped in with the Hornets and Grizzlies . we just can't do better !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:56 pm 

You're bitching about something that isn't true. They are trying. The players haven't given up. How many teams got into a family fight the very first game of the season?

Paw is inconsistent. Lavines ego hurts his play. Derozen is old. We know these things and yet we come to the resolution they aren't trying?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:59 pm 

Bulls fans are the worst NBA fans.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:02 pm 

It’d make it worse if they actually were trying

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:55 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
IkeSouth wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Bagels wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
NBA hell is home.

Yep. The only player in the NBA that Vegan follows is Lebron James thus he wouldn't know this. There are no "great teams" in the NBA. With a better coach and a few tweaks to the roster the Bulls would be just as good as any of the NBA's top teams.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:10 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
You're bitching about something that isn't true. They are trying. The players haven't given up. How many teams got into a family fight the very first game of the season?

Paw is inconsistent. Lavines ego hurts his play. Derozen is old. We know these things and yet we come to the resolution they aren't trying?

Ike makes a lot of sense here. Guys that don't really watch the games are not

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:22 am 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Bagels wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
NBA hell is home.

Yep. The only player in the NBA that Vegan follows is Lebron James thus he wouldn't know this. There are no "great teams" in the NBA. With a better coach and a few tweaks to the roster the Bulls would be just as good as any of the NBA's top teams.

You're not reading closely. I'm advocating for tweaks to the roster. Management is not doing that. They seem to be taking it easy. Hence the criticism.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:38 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
Gonna chalk this one up to GM/VP incompetence. The team isn't going anywhere and hasn't been going anywhere for a long time. The key parts are old and expensive and the ship has sailed on getting max value for them in a trade. Just no strategy or vision whatsoever except the stale status quo. This is just Isaiah Thomas/Scott Layden era Knicks basketball taking place in Chicago. NBA hell is home.

Must have missed where you claimed that they need to "tweak" the roster. Sort of sounds like you're talking about the Washington Wizards rather than the current Bulls. This sounds like one of your typical "the team will suck as long they don't trade for Lebron James" posts

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:09 pm 

Maybe tweak it with Westbrook or Snell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:12 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Maybe tweak it with Westbrook or Snell

He should have a grabbed a true PF at least 2-3 years ago. Paw isn't it and neither is Craig. I suspect small ball Billy D is the main reason that he hasn't.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:33 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

Must have missed where you claimed that they need to "tweak" the roster. Sort of sounds like you're talking about the Washington Wizards rather than the current Bulls. This sounds like one of your typical "the team will suck as long they don't trade for Lebron James" posts

Not sure you have a coherent point. The roster needs to change and the team is going nowhere.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:39 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Been following this team every game for 20 years. This is the best team they have had since Jordan. The derrick rose team was good but rose was the reason they were good.

This team with prime derrick rose would be contending for a ring. Theyre not sitting on their heels. Lavines contract is garbage because the bulls TRIED dumping money at a problem. Then we say they don't try?

Dumping money into Levine is not trying. It is the opposite of trying. It's, well we have no better options in FA and don't have the desire to rebuild the team without Levine. Lets give him the max contract and HOPE he turns into a star.

Levine is Justin Fields if the Bears make the mistake of HOPING Fields turns into a MVP QB.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:45 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Not sure you have a coherent point. The roster needs to change and the team is going nowhere.
You don't even bother to watch the games thus how would you know? You're essentially Caller Bob with more street cred.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:48 pm 

Juiced wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Dumping money into Levine is not trying. It is the opposite of trying. It's, well we have no better options in FA and don't have the desire to rebuild the team without Levine. Lets give him the max contract and HOPE he turns into a star.

Levine is Justin Fields if the Bears make the mistake of HOPING Fields turns into a MVP QB.

The Bulls are trying. Their biggest problem is that they have $20 Million tied up in a guy that hasn't played in 2 years.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:49 pm 

You like to assume what I watch and what I dont' watch. Try sticking to the substance of the post rather than presuming things, buddy, it might help you make more sense.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:52 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
You like to assume what I watch and what I dont' watch. Try sticking to the substance of the post rather than presuming things, buddy, it might help you make more sense.

It's not tough to decipher considering you never have anything to ever say about an actual game. And "tearing it up" and "starting over" is the usual refrain of someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. They don't stink and you don't have to be a "great" NBA team in order to compete these days.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:53 pm 

Both teams played hard.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Locking up the 10 seed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:32 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

It's not tough to decipher considering you never have anything to ever say about an actual game. And "tearing it up" and "starting over" is the usual refrain of someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. They don't stink and you don't have to be a "great" NBA team in order to compete these days.

I told you it wouldn't work once I saw Ball play (The Window). Every single guy they have other than Caruso has a GLARING deficiency.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:51 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
They are going to go on a huge run now with him out

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:51 pm 

Nardi wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

I told you it wouldn't work once I saw Ball play (The Window). Every single guy they have other than Caruso has a GLARING deficiency.

The Miami Heat made it to the NBA Finals with 7 undrafted players on their roster. The Bulls roster is better than theirs was.
The Bulls have a terrible coach. That is their biggest "deficiency"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
They are going to go on a huge run now with him out

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next