It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 5:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Serious question - What would you do to fix the Bulls? I'm guessing Billy D would be gone, but then what?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 6:21 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
No trades get done because they all end in "you're a DAMN BIGOT!" and hanging up the phone.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 6:32 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
The Dr of Style recommends more DEI training

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 6:38 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
No trades get done because they all end in "you're a DAMN BIGOT!" and hanging up the phone.

:lol:

But then 10 more conversations that also end the same way.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 8:51 pm 

force zach lavine and lonzo ball to do gay sex video with eachother and use the revenue to replace the cheerleaders with strippers

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 9:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
you recruit Giannis and Lebron to Chicago this off-season by promising both you'll put their relatives on the roster. If Lebron will take league min to win his last 2 titles in the house that Jordan built, use the $$'s saved on Paul George and Pat Bev. See if Russell Westbrook will sign the league's first ever negative salary cap contract to come off the bench.

Or tank for Arch/Cooper Flagg.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 11:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Serious question - What would you do to fix the Bulls? I'm guessing Billy D would be gone, but then what?

At this point you essentially have to blow it up. They can't tweak the roster at this point in order to get better. That ship.has sailed

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 11:32 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

At this point you essentially have to blow it up. They can't tweak the roster at this point in order to get better. That ship.has sailed

There was a 3 year window that had iron bars on it.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

I don’t disagree but how do you go about it? Trade all the vets and take what you can get? Trade Coby? Do you hang on to all the young guys and play them in a tank and tryout type season? Do you clean house in management? If you fire Billy D, who do you replace him with? Do you target any specific free agents?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:25 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

I don’t disagree but how do you go about it? Trade all the vets and take what you can get? Trade Coby? Do you hang on to all the young guys and play them in a tank and tryout type season? Do you clean house in management? If you fire Billy D, who do you replace him with? Do you target any specific free agents?

I would definitely replace Billy D. Kenny Atkinson is out there. I'd rather have him for starters.

I'd also rather have Darvin Ham too.
In terms of the players, I'd get rid of Derozan first. You aren't going anywhere with him as your best player. Lavine either but I don't know if anyone will trade for him given his salary.
You keep Coby White but you can't build around him. I still think he's best suited as a 6th man.
Keep.Ayo but Trade Vooch. Aging big who won't be around when you get good. Might be able to move Ball as an expiring contract. Probably move my guy the Paw too.. Especially if you keep Billy D. No way you can ever win anything with his collegiate brand of ball as the emphasis of anything.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:39 am 

Keep White and Ayo. Other than that trade anyone else you can.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:39 am 

Draft Zach Edey.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:40 am 

Brick wrote:
Draft Zach Edey.

:lol:

I have seen a couple articles floating around about the Bulls taking him in the first.

Craziness.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:40 am 

I think it would be better if he went to a good organization.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:59 am 

True. maybe a good organization can help him make his travel plans to Europe easier.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 11:52 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Brick wrote:
I think it would be better if he went to a good organization.
Gaslighting Brick at it again! What exactly is it that he actually does around here? What makes a "good" organization a good organization? Just asking a question.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 12:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

They are really stuck. They want to resign DeMar (he wants 3 years, but Vuc has 2 years left on his deal) and will try to trade LaVine, but will receive either another team's problems back. Do they resign Patrick Williams? Maybe, but they may let the market play out there.

They have the 11th pick (pending the lottery results) and Lonzo Ball is probably under contract for his final season, but is not going to be a contributor.

They could move Caruso for a 1st round pick, maybe another pick, but I think he's also going to be extended (if they don't trade him).

They could shuffle the coaching staff, including firing Billy D, but he just got an extension last off-season. I don't think he'll be fired.

It's more than likely going to be the same team, minus LaVine, with a rookie and a few spare parts added from that trade. Maybe the bench is a little better if they get a few role players, but this team is not going from 38 to 48 wins. It's likely to stay where it's at, maybe even regress as Demar/Vuc age.

I think they should let DeMar walk (or sign/trade), move Caruso for draft picks, move Zach for the best possible deal that brings back salary relief....let Coby/Ayo lead the team to 30 wins next season.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
just need Lavine to play a little better