All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:09 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Nardi wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
The '25 pick is lottery protected, correct?

That I don't know.

Looked it up, looks like it's protected. So I wouldn't worry about that, Bulls are fucked though

That places them in the Cooper Flagg sweepstakes then

Poor decision going to Duke.

He'll be the number pick in 25 regardless. He should have the GLeague Route though

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:11 am 

I have a theory. If we air drop Zach Lavine into the middle of gaza and record what happens, will it be more or less like that scene in Jurassic Park where the goat is just sitting there looking all innocent and then it gets eaten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:13 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

That I don't know.

Looked it up, looks like it's protected. So I wouldn't worry about that, Bulls are fucked though

He'll be the number pick in 25 regardless. He should have the GLeague Route though

Of course.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

That I don't know.

Mediocre white man basketball U.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:13 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

That I don't know.

Mediocre white man basketball U.

Yeah, even if you make the poor decision of going into the land of terrible basketball college ranks where goals are at odds, at least pick a more stated farm club.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:53 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
You see the exact same scenario all the time. Bulls will get out to a try hard four-point lead early, Levine decides it's his turn, so he is gonna hoist up a long three or dive to the hoop on on five. Levine ignores a wide-open guy under the basket and loses the ball as he drives into the teeth of the opposing teams D, he pouts to the refs as his guy beats him down the court for a wide open three, he hoists up a long three and the opposing team gets a dunk as they beat the Bulls players who are staring incredulously at Levine for his selfish play.

The four-point lead is now a Levine induced deficit and nobody else on the team has touched the ball. They are then quickly down 8-10 points once the opposition starts actually trying.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:20 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
You see the exact same scenario all the time. Bulls will get out to a try hard four-point lead early, Levine decides it's his turn, so he is gonna hoist up a long three or dive to the hoop on on five. Levine ignores a wide-open guy under the basket and loses the ball as he drives into the teeth of the opposing teams D, he pouts to the refs as his guy beats him down the court for a wide open three, he hoists up a long three and the opposing team gets a dunk as they beat the Bulls players who are staring incredulously at Levine for his selfish play.

The four-point lead is now a Levine induced deficit and nobody else on the team has touched the ball. They are then quickly down 8-10 points once the opposition starts actually trying.

They've been down early nearly all of their games.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:31 pm 

yea they aren't justin fields where the people opposing them are scared. aint nobody scared of the bulls. at all. even cody parkey could score points on them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:42 pm 

No Derozan nor Lavine and yet the Bulls manage a season high 31 assists. Shocking!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
This game is an indictment of LaVine, Derozan, the Bucks, and the NBA.

But it made me some money. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:49 pm 

Completely different team tonight. Completely. The cancer has been exposed. Clearly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:27 pm 

by far the most fun game since last year or maybe the year before. that was fucking awesome. caruso is gone for sure. that dude made a 20 million dollar shot tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:29 pm 

My guy the Paw even had a little fire in the belly tonight. I have never seen the kid play with any emotion. Zach and Derozan were fake cheerleading but they're not fooling anyone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:03 am 

yup. you could see the money evaporate in lavines and derozens eyes.

PAW looked like lebron damn james out there. but he did get a face full of GIANNIS on that block :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
got them up to 6-14 !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:38 am 

6 games in a row versus 6 good teams. Definitely a rough stretch. Guess we will find out soon if the new look Bulls are actually better or just happen to be playing harder for a few games

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:33 pm 

They just beat Victor Webyamba. We are going for a title now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:18 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
They just beat Victor Webyamba. We are going for a title now.

You mean that 7'4" Kevin Durant? Kid can't shoot. Not yet anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:50 pm 

6 games in a row versus 6 good teams. Definitely a rough stretch. Guess we will find out soon if the new look Bulls are actually better or just happen to be playing harder for a few games

Looks like the Bulls are going down tonight but they look like a completely different team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:56 pm 

Looks like the Bulls are going down tonight but they look like a completely different team

I am convinced. Trade Lavine and roll with this current crew for the rest of the year and see where things stand. If White and Paw continue to come along they may have something.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:55 am 

RFDC wrote:

I am convinced. Trade Lavine and roll with this current crew for the rest of the year and see where things stand. If White and Paw continue to come along they may have something.

It only works if you also ship Derozan out along with him. Combined they should fetch at least 2 starting caliber players along with 2 bench guys.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:56 am 

RFDC wrote:

It only works if you also ship Derozan out along with him. Combined they should fetch at least 2 starting caliber players along with 2 bench guys.

That would be fine too, but Derozan seems to be adjusting to fine to this new way.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:05 am 

RFDC wrote:
RFDC wrote:

That would be fine too, but Derozan seems to be adjusting to fine to this new way.

He has been better at adapting than Lavine but he is still part of the problem. His ball stopping ways stagnates the offense too much. And whenever he gets his check (like last night for instance) it never translates into wins. It becomes apparent during the 4th quarter of games. The ball invariably sticks in his hands with others just standing watching him go one on one all of the time. And defensively he is actually worse than Lavine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: John's
They would have won last night if they had Caruso. Ayo has been a dud. (sorry Dr. Ken)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:13 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
They would have won last night if they had Caruso. Ayo has been a dud. (sorry Dr. Ken)
Last Night he was but for the most part he has been solid this season. I actually was at a Gym this past summer where he happened to be working on his jump shot. It was a little before he reupped on his contract. He had to make 100 3 point jump shots each from 5 different spots on the floor. It seems like the hard work has paid off this year as his jump shot has been much improved.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:09 pm 

Ayo may be improved but hes still just a guy

coby white is actually looking like a real starter

derozen is a good teammate and player but he kills the offense. if you need an iso shot because your team is tired i get it, but otherwise he really doesn't help all that much.

vuch isnt that good. hes not in the physical shape he should be in at this point in his career.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:14 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Ayo may be improved but hes still just a guy

coby white is actually looking like a real starter

derozen is a good teammate and player but he kills the offense. if you need an iso shot because your team is tired i get it, but otherwise he really doesn't help all that much.

vuch isnt that good. hes not in the physical shape he should be in at this point in his career.

ayo is nothing more than a backup. Coby White is playing better but he is still just a glorified 6th man imo. We've seen his "hot streaks" before before reverting back to a pumpkin at midnight once again. Still can't guard nor orchestrate an offense either. However you can tell that he has worked on his game the past couple of seasons and you have to respect that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:35 pm 

He's averaging 26 and thrown up nothing but pluses since Lavine has been gone. So like the Sixers with Harden gone, it's not only not a loss, it's an an upgrade.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:42 pm 

Nardi wrote:
He's averaging 26 and thrown up nothing but pluses since Lavine has been gone. So like the Sixers with Harden gone, it's not only not a loss, it's an an upgrade.

Small Sample size and we have seen him have runs before before he reverts back to form. Bad shot selection and terrible defense. For now I will ride the wave and see where it takes us.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:40 pm 

The reason he is an upgrade is the large sample size of Lavine. White can't run an offense but he does move the ball and can get you an an extra assist a game. The dumb shit they both do is equal. Obviously Coby has to keep scoring the ball at a 18-20 pace.