It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nikola Vucevic
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Has been arguably the Bulls best player without Zach Lavine in the lineup 22 pts 12 Boards and 5 assists per game post Zach. Awfully Good!

Post subject: Re: Nikola Vucevic
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
There are some solid NBA players on the roster. But no super stars and pieces that do not fit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:54 pm 

lavine was the piece that didnt fit. the moment he is healthy they should hit him in the face with a baseball bat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:36 pm 

denisdman wrote:
There are some solid NBA players on the roster. But no super stars and pieces that do not fit.

Agree there but their record should have been better over the past year or so. And you don't really need a superstar to get to the Finals. Billy D has done a bad job of coaching over the past year. He turned his team over to Derozan and Lavine and it has killed them. They should easily be a 45-50 win team.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Has been arguably the Bulls best player without Zach Lavine in the lineup 22 pts 12 Boards and 5 assists per game post Zach. Awfully Good!

Every center, no matter their name, abuses him. Every forward or guard who comes down the lane, abuses him. He absolutely needs to average 22, 12, and 5 for it to be worth it for him to be on the floor. It's the most important defensive position on the floor, and he's the Trae Young of centers. Fuck him, I'd rather Drummond start

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:47 pm 

denisdman wrote:

Agree there but their record should have been better over the past year or so. And you don't really need a superstar to get to the Finals. Billy D has done a bad job of coaching over the past year. He turned his team over to Derozan and Lavine and it has killed them. They should easily be a 45-50 win team.

we will win 50 games if lavine stays hurt.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:47 pm 

Nardi wrote:

Every center, no matter their name, abuses him. Every forward or guard who comes down the lane, abuses him. He absolutely needs to average 22, 12, and 5 for it to be worth it for him to be on the floor. It's the most important defensive position on the floor, and he's the Trae Young of centers. Fuck him, I'd rather Drummond start

Guy who grabs 12 boards a game doesn't need to block shots. And at 20 mil per year he's a bargain.

And he is one of the few guys on the squad that tries to play the game 'the right way". Drummond isn't a shot blocker either and struggles finishing at the rim. Solid backup and that about it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
IkeSouth wrote:
denisdman wrote:

He's not hurt, the Bulls have benched him until they trade him. Maybe they'll bring him back for a handful of games before 1/15?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:17 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
denisdman wrote:

He's not hurt, the Bulls have benched him until they trade him. Maybe they'll bring him back for a handful of games before 1/15?

LaVine sitting and the team performing better only lowers his value further.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:58 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
denisdman wrote:

LaVine sitting and the team performing better only lowers his value further.

Agreed. Worst thing that could have happened is that they happened to play well in his absence. Really makes that contract look even worse now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:58 am 
1000 CLUB

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that when you get benched by the Bulls, you probably don't have much trade value to begin with. I would think that's why the Bulls thought it was OK to bench him in the first place. With this front office, though, who knows....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:22 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that when you get benched by the Bulls, you probably don't have much trade value to begin with. I would think that's why the Bulls thought it was OK to bench him in the first place. With this front office, though, who knows....

I think they benched him in order to keep him from getting hurt before he's dealt. Likely to the Lakers but the guys rumored to be in trade can't be traded until Jan 15th because they signed as free agents this summer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:24 am 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:

I think they benched him in order to keep him from getting hurt before he's dealt. Likely to the Lakers but the guys rumored to be in trade can't be traded until Jan 15th because they signed as free agents this summer.

Yeah, I kinda figured there was a deal already in place, but I don't follow this stuff that closely any more because the Bulls are too depressing.