It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulls /Celtics
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Any NBA experts watching this?????? If Gordon isn't the BEST Bull's player NAS you are a Bball MORON!

I'm out.

Post subject: Re: Bulls /Celtics
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Well, I've watched one quarter and I'm about to find something else to do. 13 points on 4-23 shooting and 7 turnovers. I don't see it getting better and frankly, I'm getting sleepy watching this.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:40 pm 

Noah blows a scarecrow on the court! Where the fuck are the NBA experts??????? Afraid to watch??????? Oh that is right this gaggle of shit has 10 NBA starters? WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
Noah blows a scarecrow on the court! Where the fuck are the NBA experts??????? Afraid to watch??????? Oh that is right this gaggle of shit has 10 NBA starters? WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Nas was out of his mind.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:56 pm 

Where are Nas and Boilermaker????? Ben Gordon is the best player on the Bulls!!! Rose looks scared...Noah moves like a scarecrow. I guess you NBA genuises are watching who is smarter than a 5th grade basketball coach! OOPs I forgot 70 mildough Deng

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:55 pm 

I count eight. who are the other 2?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tyrus has really improved his shot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
This one is mercifully over, and the Celtics win going away 96-80 at the TD BankNorth Garden. The Bulls were never in this one, and were ice cold to start the game. BRUTAL!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Nas wrote:
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:

I think Nas was out of his mind.

Have you seen the rosters around the league or are you stuck on Chicago basketball? Do some research and get back to me. The Bulls have 10 guys that could start on some teams in this league.

im no nba expert, but as bad as some teams are, that isnt really saying much. the celtics probably could field a starting 5 from their bench for some teams. some higher echelon teams probably have several bench players that could start on the bulls.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
What was everyone's favorite Derrick Rose assist tonight?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:57 am 

I saw poor shooting,NO DEFENSE, NONE NADA!!!! HOW many points by lay ins did the Celtics have?????????? So I am taking heed of the great and magnificent Nas.Watching the National Basketball Association. In my feeble mind maybe 2 Bulls can start for the Bucks,0 for the Celtics,Spurs and Trailblazers. I learn more and more everyday!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I saw poor shooting,NO DEFENSE, NONE NADA!!!! HOW many points by lay ins did the Celtics have?????????? So I am taking heed of the great and magnificent Nas.Watching the National Basketball Association. In my feeble mind maybe 2 Bulls can start for the Bucks,0 for the Celtics,Spurs and Trailblazers. I learn more and more everyday!

Rose, Gooden and Thomas could start for the Bucks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:28 pm 

Where are Nas and Boilermaker????? Ben Gordon is the best player on the Bulls!!! Rose looks scared...Noah moves like a scarecrow. I guess you NBA genuises are watching who is smarter than a 5th grade basketball coach! OOPs I forgot 70 mildough Deng

I was out at a bar watching the game. Ben Gordon is one of those players where the box score overvalues what he is. He was the best player on a team getting run up and down the floor. He can be the best scorer on the Bulls that night but who cares who your best player is when you get blown out?

Did you watch Saturday's game? That was Rose's third game, and he lead his team to a victory. Gordon can't even break into the starting lineup. He's got talent, but he's not anywhere close to the best player on the Bulls. The best offensive player in some games? No doubt.

I'll start to consider whether Gordon is the best player on the Bulls when he actually finds a way to make it into the starting lineup consistently.