It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:00 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Fans, it's too early to panic just 5 games into Vinny Del Negro's first season as head coach, but many of the same bug-a-boos that haunted the Bulls a year ago are rearing their ugly heads again, and I'm already starting to have my doubts concerning where this team is headed. The Bulls shot 39% from the field tonight in Cleveland, allowed 44 points in the paint, and their defense is flat out rotten! LeBron James burned the Bulls again for 41, despite hurting his ankle in the first half, and the Cavaliers won 107-93. In Orlando Monday night, the Bulls dug two 17 point holes and lost at the end 96-93 to the Magic. With back-to-back home games vs. Phoenix Friday and a rematch with "King James" Saturday, plus the annual "Circus Road Trip FROM HELL!" starting next weekend, Vinny's first season with the Bulls could spiral out of control and into the gutter of the Central Division if they don't straighten things out and quick!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:49 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
SHARK wrote:
I'm already starting to have my doubts concerning where this team is headed.

You thought they'd be headed to Not Bad?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:47 am 

At least the bulls can claim the title of "Head Coach with Best Hair".

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:58 am 

Vinny went with the no tie look 5 games in

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:31 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Bryan, I think Vinny with the Regis Philbin look from when "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" was on almost every night...Black shirt & black tie... :lol: I won't be shocked if Vinny ditches the shirt & tie completely pretty soon...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:50 pm 

SHARK wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Bryan, I think Vinny with the Regis Philbin look from when "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" was on almost every night...Black shirt & black tie... :lol: I won't be shocked if Vinny ditches the shirt & tie completely pretty soon...

Vinny's hair will completely take over games at some point this season
What if he just came out in a sweat suit like this it is a suit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:53 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
SHARK wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Vinny's hair will completely take over games at some point this season
What if he just came out in a sweat suit like this it is a suit

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bryan, he might age like that Paulie from the "Sopranos" before too much longer... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
I heard on B&B that Gordon will be starting. Now get Tyrus and Deng a wakeup call and bench these two. Thomas is 6'9" and scores a point he should do that by accident. Big LSU dummie they're givin' you the jumper 'cause you can't make the jumper.Thabo on the pines 'cause he can't score and Noah just sets the meanest moving pick in the NBA.The Circus is in town now from Paxson on down these guys look like they have never played together ......Never!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:32 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
I heard on B&B that Gordon will be starting. Now get Tyrus and Deng a wakeup call and bench these two. Thomas is 6'9" and scores a point he should do that by accident. Big LSU dummie they're givin' you the jumper 'cause you can't make the jumper.Thabo on the pines 'cause he can't score and Noah just sets the meanest moving pick in the NBA.The Circus is in town now from Paxson on down these guys look like they have never played together ......Never!

Walt, here's the problem. The Bulls don't have many forwards on the roster to begin with. :( Ben Gordon may have scored 31 last night, but defense isn't #7's strong suit by any means. If there's anyone who needs to step up, it's Luol Deng, who's trying to adjust to new head coach Vinny Del Negro's up-tempo style, and he's struggled with his game. The rap against Tyrus Thomas is laziness, while Andres Nocioni plays hard, but tends to get into foul trouble. While I'm not about to push the panic button, this season could get away from the Bulls if these undisciplined guys continue to turn the ball over and settle for outside shots.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:20 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
SHARK, you're just regurgitating what every sports writer in this town has said over the past week. Your next original thought will be your first.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:04 am 

The Scottie Pippen Look a like Kid Cairo is dead on.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:30 am 

Deng and Gordon know what it takes to win right? From their many all star seasons or their many playoff victories?
HOW DARE THEY CHALLENGE THE HAIR HELMET.