It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulls/Hawks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Atlanta 5-0?????????? Bulls blow em out Ben drops fifty on 'em!

I'm out.

Post subject: Re: Bulls/Hawks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
I think this is actually one the Bulls can win. While the Atlanta Hawks are 5-0 going in, they won't have Josh Smith for quite sometime. Besides, the last Atlanta win at United Center came in 2004. I think the Bulls win by 8 at home...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:11 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:17 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Bryan, that was 1986 at Reunion Arena in Dallas when Spud Webb won the NBA Slam Dunk Contest on All-Star Saturday...In fact, once upon a time, Hawks/Bulls was always featured when TBS had NBA Basketball...Dominique Wilkins, Michael Jordan, Bob Neal & Rick Barry providing the descriptions. Those two teams were once a marquee attraction for both TBS & the NBA...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Shark...shut the hell up.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:55 pm 

Shark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Shark (disambiguation).
Sharks
Fossil range: Ordovician to recent

Scientific classification
Kingdom: Animalia

Phylum: Chordata

Class: Chondrichthyes

Subclass: Elasmobranchii

Superorder: Selachimorpha

Orders
Carcharhiniformes
Heterodontiformes
Hexanchiformes
Lamniformes
Orectolobiformes
Pristiophoriformes
Squaliformes
Squatiniformes
† Symmoriida
† Cladoselachiformes
† Xenacanthida (Xenacantiformes)
† Iniopterygia
† Eugeneodontida
† Hybodontiformes

Sharks (superorder Selachimorpha) are a type of fish with a full cartilaginous skeleton and a highly streamlined body. They respire with the use of five to seven gill slits. Sharks have a covering of dermal denticles that protect their skin from damage and parasites and improve fluid dynamics; they also have replaceable teeth.[1] Sharks range in size from the small dwarf lanternshark, Etmopterus perryi, a deep sea species of only 17 centimetres (7 in) in length, to the whale shark, Rhincodon typus, the largest fish, which grows to a length of approximately 12 metres (39 ft) and which feeds only on plankton, squid, and small fish through filter feeding.

The bull shark, Carcharhinus leucas, is the best known of several species that swim in both seawater and freshwater, as well as in deltas.[2]

THIS IS WHAT SHARKS POSTS FEEL LIKE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:16 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Could not have said it better myself.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:23 pm 

Bulls win by 4

Rose 16 points 6 assists

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Atlanta will be playing without Josh Smith again. In their first game without him, the Hawks beat Okalahoma City, and can thank Ronald Murray for blowing up. So often, in the first game after a key player is lost, role players do step up, and this was the case for the Murray and the Hawks in their last game.

Chicago has played a very tough early season schedule, and are coming off a split this weekend, routing the Suns by 17 points, and blowing a 4th quarter lead on Saturday, losing to the Cavs for the 2nd time in a week. Overall, though, the Bulls have played well at home, beating up also on the Bucks, and playing well enough to take care of the Grizzlies. Historically speaking, the Bulls have dominated the Hawks, and the only close game of late in Chicago were by 8 and 6 points.

Atlanta is still undefeated so this won't be an easy game for the Bulls, but this may also be a look ahead game for them, with playoff revenge looming against the Celtics on Wednesday. This is also the first of 4 games in 5 nights for Atlanta, but they have played well on the road this season with wins over the Magic and Hornets.

Going back to Chicago, Larry Hughes is not expected back tonight (that's a good thing for Chicago despite the injury to Kirk Hinrich), and Drew Gooden doubtful after missing Saturday with a sprained ankle. It's not guaranteed, but expect to see a Gordon/Rose starting backcourt again. Despite Gordon's deficiencies, Rose draws a lot of attention with his slashing skills, and that allows Gordon more room to operate.

Bulls have 2 days of rest, Atlanta one....Sort of a big game for the Bulls who have to play Dallas and Indiana before heading off on their annual Circus Trip. They don't want to dig a hole too deep for themselves with this tough early season schedule.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:39 pm 

RFDC wrote:
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Could not have said it better myself.

Internet Fans,

Although I generally agree that Original Kid Cairo's directive to SHARK displayed a certain guileless force that is to be admired, I also think that alternatives such as "Zip the lip," or "Shut your trap" would have perhaps better expressed OKC's point-of-view. Therefore I must conclude that I could have said "it" better myself, fans.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:01 pm 

This is one of two games I think the Bulls can win before they start what appears to be a very tough West Coast trip with Ringling Bros. Circus taking over the U.C. next week. Tonight's game vs. Atlanta & Saturday night's home game vs. Indiana are winnable games in my opinion for this Bulls team.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:40 pm 

SHARK wrote:
This is one of two games I think the Bulls can win before they start what appears to be a very tough West Coast trip with Ringling Bros. Circus taking over the U.C. next week. Tonight's game vs. Atlanta & Saturday night's home game vs. Indiana are winnable games in my opinion for this Bulls team.

Carnival and/or Freak Show Fans,

Do NOT Panic!!! When SHARK recklessly mentions the Circus' "takeover" of the United Center, he is not referring to actual hand-to-hand combat between our local law enforcement and Ringling's famous battle-wary vagabond army of soul-stealing clowns! Rather, he is simply talking about Ringling's annual practice of renting out the United Center so it can welcome children of all ages to its three rings of spectacle and folly. Enjoy, fans!

And SHARK, please try to be more careful with your words! Internet posts have consequences!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:01 pm 

Guppy, I'll be more careful... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:41 pm 

Horford=pretty good player.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Fools...the whole lot of you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:52 am 

Bagels wrote:
Fools...the whole lot of you

what more do you expect from chicago fans? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am 

:lol: That is funny, an ATL fan calling anyone a fool

Frank Coztansa wrote: