It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
quote="Nas"]It is going to take Rose at least a couple years before he figures it out. He plays out of control and doesn't have the head for the game like a Paul or Williams. He even admitted himself that he doesn't know what he is doing most of the time. When he figures it out he will be scary good but I wouldn't expect much until year 3.[/quote]

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:36 pm 

You changing your tune a little too?

How come you did not come back to your comments in the Mavs/Bulls thread? :wink:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:26 pm 

I think B&B asked a good question.... can you name 2 other PGs that you would rather have right now than Rose in the East?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Nas wrote:
Speaking of PG's Duhon is looking good in NY. He was always good at running the offense but the Bulls fell in love with Kirk. He is a low turnover guy that can't score. If you have scorers around it's good to have a play maker like him.

Don't ever question anything I post .....CHRIS DUHON!!!!! Have you seen him play??????? Ok Boilermaker Rick and RFDC agree with him and call me a moron and asswipe!!!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:12 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
Nas wrote:
Speaking of PG's Duhon is looking good in NY. He was always good at running the offense but the Bulls fell in love with Kirk. He is a low turnover guy that can't score. If you have scorers around it's good to have a play maker like him.

Don't ever question anything I post .....CHRIS DUHON!!!!! Have you seen him play??????? Ok Boilermaker Rick and RFDC agree with him and call me a moron and asswipe!!!

Actually I was never a big fan of Duhon.

But I won't ever pass up an opportunity to speak the truth, so therefore, you are an asswipe and a moron!!!!! :salut: :cheers:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Nas wrote:
He still hasn't figured it out. Like I said I expected him to be at this level in year 2. At the pace he is at right now he is going to be scary in year 3. My guess is top 5 PG at that point.

There's definitely a learning curve, but I think think this one instance you're actually underestimating the Bulls. I don't think there are that many great point guards in the league that it will take him 3 years to be top 5.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:45 am 

Nas wrote:
He still hasn't figured it out. Like I said I expected him to be at this level in year 2. At the pace he is at right now he is going to be scary in year 3. My guess is top 5 PG at that point.

Agreed. In fact, I was considering that, when I started to wonder where he ranks among point guards now. I'd have to go through every team to know, but I do know without looking that he'd be an improvement over some PG's in the league (a quick look at the stats tells me he's 3rd in scoring, 12th in assists).

18, 5, and 5. 2.7 turnovers.

Ten games in, I'm excited. Oh, and I love watching him finish in the open court; a thing of beauty.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?