It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulls/Nets
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:24 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
It seems nobody cared??? Gurdon lead them to victory.And Hunter did another fine job of holding the chair next to him scoreless! Thabo haas gone from starter to DNP?????? Vinny starting to see what Skiles saw?

I'm out.

Post subject: Re: attracts as umpteen
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

weose33 wrote:
dirigible from the sky to welcome in the New Twelvemonth. Low devised in 2001 to meet the townsfolk's 150th date, the sausage warhammer gold driblet returned to the perspective of Elmore lore with the 2006 New Gathering's Eve recreation, and attracts as umpteen as 1,200 fill annually. With zany events equal a raw sausage flip.

Hello friend, post of the year

Post subject: Re: Bulls/Nets
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Thabo is awful and appears to have no work ethic as he has failed to improve his ballhandling and shooting through the first couple years of his NBA career.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
It was good to see Joakim Noah provide more than just energy Saturday night with 7 points & 8 rebounds vs. New Jersey, let alone seeing 16 w/5 rebounds & 2 blocked shots from Tyrus Thomas. I know head coach Vinny Del Negro was awfully critical of Noah not being in shape & Thomas under fire for the same lack of work ethic that didn't sit well with the fired Scott Skiles & interim Jim Boylan last season. Given the fact you've got a star in the making in Derrick Rose, it would be a smart idea for Joakim & Tyrus to continue providing more of a productive effort on their end for the Bulls to remain very competitive.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
SHARK wrote:
It was good to see Joakim Noah provide more than just energy Saturday night with 7 points & 8 rebounds vs. New Jersey, let alone seeing 16 w/5 rebounds & 2 blocked shots from Tyrus Thomas. I know head coach Vinny Del Negro was awfully critical of Noah not being in shape & Thomas under fire for the same lack of work ethic that didn't sit well with the fired Scott Skiles & interim Jim Boylan last season. Given the fact you've got a star in the making in Derrick Rose, it would be a smart idea for Joakim & Tyrus to continue providing more of a productive effort on their end for the Bulls to remain very competitive.

Translation:

Thomas and Noah should try harder because Derrick Rose is really good.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
SHARK wrote:

Translation:

Thomas and Noah should try harder because Derrick Rose is really good.

You're doing this board a great service. :salut:

Like Cliff's Notes...