It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulls /Celtics
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
The champs vs the chumps! Paxson why is it you didn't get Garnett?????? Celtics streak continues Bulls don't score over 83

I'm out.

Post subject: Re: Bulls /Celtics
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 am 
1000 CLUB

Celtics should win this by 20. I wouldn't be shocked if Boston gets off to a slow start, but they should eventually take over this game.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:17 am 

pizza_Place: Benny's on 26th in Berwyn
YAAAAWN! Bullies are gonna get absolutely spanked...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
The Celtics have won the last 5 meetings over the Bulls, and the average margin of victory has been 18 points. Talk about dominating! The Bulls were NEVER in the first meeting at TD BankNorth Garden on Halloween night and lost by 18 on the parquet floor. I think it's a carbon copy tonight, and it's my understanding GM John Paxson went on this trip to Boston with head coach Vinny Del Negro & company. Every time Bulls' fans see Kevin Garnett sporting the #5 in Celtic white & green, it's a painful reminder what "Pax" really missed. :x :oops: The game Celtic & NBA fans are pointing towards is just 6 days away, when the Champs head to STAPLES Center to rematch Kobe & a Lakers' team that's just as hot as them on Christmas Day!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
SHARK wrote:
The Celtics have won the last 5 meetings over the Bulls, and the average margin of victory has been 18 points. Talk about dominating! The Bulls were NEVER in the first meeting at TD BankNorth Garden on Halloween night and lost by 18 on the parquet floor. I think it's a carbon copy tonight, and it's my understanding GM John Paxson went on this trip to Boston with head coach Vinny Del Negro & company. Every time Bulls' fans see Kevin Garnett sporting the #5 in Celtic white & green, it's a painful reminder what "Pax" really missed. :x :oops: The game Celtic & NBA fans are pointing towards is just 6 days away, when the Champs head to STAPLES Center to rematch Kobe & a Lakers' team that's just as hot as them on Christmas Day!

Translation:

The Celtics have owned the Bulls over their last five meetings, including the blowout on Halloween night. Too bad Paxson couldn't have landed Garnett.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Damn, not exactly the first game I wanted to see finally getting to watch an entire game. Oh well. Boston looks absolutely unstoppable, Bulls defense looks as pathetic as it did last season.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:49 pm 

Down just 2 after a 34 point 2nd quarter...sure they'll blow it but I don't know what else you can expect given the talent differential.

Nice to see Thabo out there, too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
The win streak is now 17 for the Celtics, as Boston outscored Chicago tonight 126-108 at TD BankNorth Garden, thanks to 27 from Ray Allen. Drew Gooden hurt his right ankle in the first half of this one, and on his pregame chat w/Chuck Swirsky tonight on ESPN Radio 1000 & the Bulls Radio Network, head coach Vinny Del Negro said that Tyrus Thomas won't play tomorrow when the Bulls return home vs. the Jazz at United Center due to his concussion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
SHARK wrote:
The win streak is now 17 for the Celtics, as Boston outscored Chicago tonight 126-108 at TD BankNorth Garden, thanks to 27 from Ray Allen. Drew Gooden hurt his right ankle in the first half of this one, and on his pregame chat w/Chuck Swirsky tonight on ESPN Radio 1000 & the Bulls Radio Network, head coach Vinny Del Negro said that Tyrus Thomas won't play tomorrow when the Bulls return home vs. the Jazz at United Center due to his concussion.

Translation:

The Bulls lost. The Celtics won. Bulls play the Jazz tomorrow.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:30 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
FavreFan wrote:
Damn, not exactly the first game I wanted to see finally getting to watch an entire game. Oh well. Boston looks absolutely unstoppable, Bulls defense looks as pathetic as it did last season.

Welcome back, old friend!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:50 am 

SHARK wrote:

Seriously, dont you get tired of typing so much when you could of easily said Bulls got their dicks kciked in?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

BD wrote:
Celtics should win this by 20. I wouldn't be shocked if Boston gets off to a slow start, but they should eventually take over this game.

:study: