It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Del Negro felt the same way when he fined Tyrus Thomas, Joakim Noah and Larry Hughes for conduct detrimental to the team. The fines, presumed nominal to remind players who's in charge, stemmed from the Bulls' road victory Monday in New Jersey, when Del Negro reminded players of a rule in the team handbook prohibiting pregame eating in the locker room.

Some players grumbled, saying they were unaware of the rule. From there, Del Negro dealt with players directing what he viewed as either improper language or disrespectful behavior toward him.

It's conduct similar to what former coaches Scott Skiles and Jim Boylan dealt with, and how Del Negro handles it presents a true test for him as coach. After all, losing a locker room is far worse than losing a game.

And, obviously, the fines didn't go over well.

Paxson here are the 1st 3 outta town! :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:07 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
I think this is Vinny's first real test as an NBA head coach, and it came hours after the Orlando Magic cleaned the Bulls' clocks at United Center in a game the guys in white & red were simply never in. With both starting forwards Drew Gooden & Luol Deng sidelined the next week to 10 days or so, this is a golden opportunity for Tyrus Thomas, Joakim Noah & Larry Hughes to step their games up and their B.S. can't be tolerated. The Bulls should also be looking at short-term help to help guys like Andres Nocioni & Aaron Gray stay out of foul trouble the longer Deng & Gooden are out. Walt, it could get a lot worse for this Bulls' team tomorrow night in Cleveland...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:18 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
SHARK wrote:
I think this is Vinny's first real test as an NBA head coach, and it came hours after the Orlando Magic cleaned the Bulls' clocks at United Center in a game the guys in white & red were simply never in. With both starting forwards Drew Gooden & Luol Deng sidelined the next week to 10 days or so, this is a golden opportunity for Tyrus Thomas, Joakim Noah & Larry Hughes to step their games up and their B.S. can't be tolerated. The Bulls should also be looking at short-term help to help guys like Andres Nocioni & Aaron Gray stay out of foul trouble the longer Deng & Gooden are out. Walt, it could get a lot worse for this Bulls' team tomorrow night in Cleveland...

Translation:

I just repeated Walt's post in my own words.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"