It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulls/Cavs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Let see if King James can keep he scoring average against the Bulls at 41!!!!!! 4-14 on the road! Cavs 115-100

I'm out.

Post subject: Re: Bulls/Cavs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:17 pm 

Bulls by 12. Rose gets first triple double. 8)

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:25 pm 

Bulls lose by 20 in another game that is over before the end of the first quarter. Lebron goes for 40. Ben Gordon takes 40 bad shots.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:26 pm 

You sure this time Douche? You really sure? Last time your effort was lacking. Where is the fire and passion?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 pm 

bulls by 27 jordan torches ehlo and price has an off shooting night

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I'll be watching this was some company from the board at Real Time, my last time Ill get to watch a Bulls game probably for awhile. I fully expect LeBron to have his way with us and the game not really be close going into the 4th. Cavs 97, Bulls 82.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
rogers park bryan wrote:

No, Gerald Wilkins will drop 25 points and Mark Price will finish with 18 points and 11 assists. Cavs by 7.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

No, Gerald Wilkins will drop 25 points and Mark Price will finish with 18 points and 11 assists. Cavs by 7.

Brad Daughtery is doubtful with a paper cut

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 pm 

Nas wrote:
Who will stop Larry Nance or John "Hot Rod" Williams? Don't forget about John Battle coming off the bench.

larry nance got held up at customs due to his socks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:56 pm 

RFDC wrote:

Chu eh crasy meng!!!! I luh chu bah chu crasyyy!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:59 pm 

Scottie Pippen wrote:
All this Bulls/Cavs talk and no mention of me? Im gonna fuck up Danny Ferry.

Im sorry who are you? Were you on Michael's Bulls?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:59 pm 

Scohhy chu canna fock ap a feemay cow mash les a gay eh de bassabah leeH!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:46 pm 

RFDC wrote:
You sure this time Douche? You really sure? Last time your effort was lacking. Where is the fire and passion?

The holidays have had an effect on my pregame predictions. Tonight I should be back on track. My prediction will happen before Rose even sniffs a triple double. Unless of course Rose is taking triple double lessons from former Cav Ricky Davis, then im fucked.

Bulls lose by 20 > Rose triple double

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Cleveland gets off to a strong start, Bulls battle back, but fade away down the stretch (basically a normal game for Chicago on the road).

Cleveland 111
Chicago 97

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Did Rose get hurt?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

BD wrote:
Cleveland gets off to a strong start, Bulls battle back, but fade away down the stretch (basically a normal game for Chicago on the road).

Cleveland 111
Chicago 97

Final Score:

Cleveland 117
Chicago 92

Bulls now have an easier stretch of games coming up....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
RFDC wrote:

At least someone got a triple double.

For a team that has the most talent in the NBA they sure suck.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:54 pm 

See I was right after all. 8)

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
spmack wrote:
Did Rose get hurt?

Derrick was mired in foul trouble tonight, and the Cavs pulled away in the 3rd quarter to stay unbeaten at Quicken Loans Arena. Just so you know, Rose had only 3 points in 22 minutes for the shorthanded Bulls, who once again didn't have Luol Deng & Drew Gooden due to ankle injuries. Ben Gordon led the Bulls with 22, who only shot 37% from the field in this one. Anderson Varejao led all scorers with 27, but LeBron had a triple-double, 16 points, 10 rebounds & 11 assists. Back to #1 in Chicago red & black, it was learned that Derrick won his second straight NBA Rookie of the Month award before the game. He's a silver lining in another Bulls' season that seems to be getting away from them...Up next, the Minnesota Timberwolves visit United Center tomorrow, and needless to say, they've been playing bad basketball themselves since Kevin McHale came down from their front office as their head coach.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

SHARK wrote:
spmack wrote:
Did Rose get hurt?

Derrick was mired in foul trouble tonight, and the Cavs pulled away in the 3rd quarter to stay unbeaten at Quicken Loans Arena. Just so you know, Rose had only 3 points in 22 minutes for the shorthanded Bulls, who once again didn't have Luol Deng & Drew Gooden due to ankle injuries. Ben Gordon led the Bulls with 22, who only shot 37% from the field in this one. Anderson Varejao led all scorers with 27, but LeBron had a triple-double, 16 points, 10 rebounds & 11 assists. Back to #1 in Chicago red & black, it was learned that Derrick won his second straight NBA Rookie of the Month award before the game. He's a silver lining in another Bulls' season that seems to be getting away from them...Up next, the Minnesota Timberwolves visit United Center tomorrow, and needless to say, they've been playing bad basketball themselves since Kevin McHale came down from their front office as their head coach.

As bad as they look right now, they have been good at home this season (setting that Magic game aside).

They now have 5 straight home games - against Minnesota, Sacramento, Washington, Oklahoma City and Portland. I think they go 4-1 in that stretch of games with Portland being the only team that should beat them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:32 pm 

BD, there are NO EXCUSES for this Bulls' team on this 5 game homestand vs. teams they should beat starting tomorrow with Minnesota. The Sacramento Kings have been awful even before the firing of former Bull Reggie Theus, the Washington Wizards still don't have Gilbert Arenas and also have an interim head coach, and although the Oklahoma City Thunder have won a few more games, the former Seattle Sonics have had a rough start in their first season in Oklahoma City. The Portland TrailBlazers might be the lone bad loss in this bunch, but they've got to get Deng & Gooden fully healthy & GM John Paxson needs to make a move for some frontcourt help, even if it means signing some no-name from the NBDL to a 10 day contract in the short term. As far as I know, they only had 10 guys dressed tonight in Cleveland...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

SHARK wrote:
BD, there are NO EXCUSES for this Bulls' team on this 5 game homestand vs. teams they should beat starting tomorrow with Minnesota. The Sacramento Kings have been awful even before the firing of former Bull Reggie Theus, the Washington Wizards still don't have Gilbert Arenas and also have an interim head coach, and although the Oklahoma City Thunder have won a few more games, the former Seattle Sonics have had a rough start in their first season in Oklahoma City. The Portland TrailBlazers might be the lone bad loss in this bunch, but they've got to get Deng & Gooden fully healthy & GM John Paxson needs to make a move for some frontcourt help, even if it means signing some no-name from the NBDL to a 10 day contract in the short term. As far as I know, they only had 10 guys dressed tonight in Cleveland...

The only team in those first 4 that concerns me some is Washington. They have shown some signs of life of late, and big men cause the Bulls all sorts of problems....Blatche has been playing well of late. Still, your point is valid. They can't afford to lose games to these first 4 teams.

There is no player from the NBDL who's going to come in and make a difference - the Bulls just have a bad group of front court players. That isn't going to change.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:51 pm 

I didn't say there was an NBDL player who could help the Bulls...It was only a suggestion on my part, but there's no telling how much longer the Bulls can only dress 10 players with Deng & Gooden still sidelined with respective ankle injuries. Whether we like him or not, the Kirk Hinrich thumb injury appears to have tied GM John Paxson's hands from making a deal right now. Besides that, Neil Funk & Stacey King were talking a great deal during the 3rd quarter tonight on CSN about Andres Nocioni barking at Joakim Noah when the Cavaliers pulled away by some 20 points or so...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 am 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Has Vinny lost the team? They've basically quit on him the past few games. We will see how they respond at home but I don't like what I've seen.

That's assuming that he ever had their attention to begin with....There could be chemistry type issues with this team given that they don't show up to play every night, and don't seem to ever play any defense, but I'll go with the distinct possibility that they just stink, and this is what bad teams do.

Saying that, they will play better at home.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:15 am 

If he has lost the team, what does Pax do? Do you fire a coach at this point? Do you make a trade? Both?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:21 am 

RFDC wrote:
If he has lost the team, what does Pax do? Do you fire a coach at this point? Do you make a trade? Both?

I wouldn't fire Vinny Del Negro at this point, less than 40 games into his first season as head coach. I think that was a headache in itself last summer, and I don't think Paxson & his boss Jerry Reinsdorf want to conduct another coaching search again anytime soon. I think Pax does want to pull the trigger on another deal to shake up this sorry ass team, but I don't think he'll be able to until we get closer to the trade deadline next month.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:29 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Why bother firing Vinnie? They had 6+ months to find a coach after they canned Skiles and this douche is the best they could come up with. I'd hate to see who they would get on short notice.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Hell yes he has lost the team! Did you see Noc and Noah screaming at each other. It's getting to be comical

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:50 pm 

Why would the Bulls players respect Vinny Del Negro?

At the start of the season, Ben Gordon had as much experience in coaching as Del Negro did.

Radio Commentator to Director of Player Personnel to Assistant General Manager to Head Coach of the Chicago Bulls isn't exactly a historically good preparation for a coach. The first time the guy sat on the bench not as a player was when he became the head coach. They've got assistant coaches who are much more qualified.

He's an empty suit who they don't have to pay much. It was clear from his first press conference and any interview I've seen since that he may be a decent basketball mind but has no experience and no real clue how to be a basketball coach.

Now he gets to stand there and act like a coach. He gets to talk with the refs. He gets a good paycheck for basically being a man in a suit.

The Bulls organization is going to have major problems like this until Del Negro is gone and a coach with at least some credibility is put in.

The Vinny Del Negro era will be laughed at more than the Tim Floyd era but will likely be much shorter.

Last edited by Brick on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:08 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
The Bulls organization is going to have major problems like this until Del Negro is gone and a coach with at least some credibility is put in.

This team and organization had problems long before Del Negro. So it is not like he showed up and things fell apart.

I get what you are saying and it seems that Vinny is the NBA version of Dave Campo.

Frank Coztansa wrote: