It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulls/Raptors
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:24 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Raptors lost a heartbreaker to the Celtics. Chris Bosh a big man that will relish playing the Bulls. Gooden injured again!!!! Looking for Roko Ukic to become a household name. Toronto
101 the Bullonies 86. Just a tough watch ......the Hawks sre on tonite!

I'm out.

Post subject: Re: Bulls/Raptors
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:16 am 

The bulls have absolutely no answer for Chris Bosh. I expect another loss similar to the one suffered against the Magic a couple of weeks back. Bulls lose by 18.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Hey Walt, you should get League Pass. It will prevent you from having to watch bad Bullz basketball.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
If I can borrow a line from the radio voice of the Bulls on ESPN Radio 1000, Chuck Swirsky, "Chris Bosh eating rim in Toronto!" "The Swirsk's" return to Toronto won't be a good one, especially with the likelihood Drew Gooden & his injured ankles likely sits this one out. Bosh has a monster night, 25 points, 15 rebounds as the Raptors win by 9 at home.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:20 pm 

Seriously, and if you fuckers flame me Ill seriously ruin you gimps and post it everywhere,
But how hard would it be to get Bosh in a trade?
Say, anybody but Rose, take your pick.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:24 pm 

thepoofer wrote:
Seriously, and if you fuckers flame me Ill seriously ruin you gimps and post it everywhere,

I believe the only chance the Bulls or any other team has to get Bosh would be free agency in two years.

He's going to be a part of the James/Wade/Melo/Bosh shopping spree.

There are going to be a lot of teams willing to tank next season to free up cap space to go after them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
thepoofer wrote:

I believe the only chance the Bulls or any other team has to get Bosh would be free agency in two years.

There are going to be a lot of teams willing to tank next season to free up cap space to go after them.
I mentioned "The Swirsk" a little earlier, and he dropped dime with "Waddle & Silvy" earlier today. The Bulls' radio voice told the guys that teams around the NBA seem more interested in that cap space you mentioned 2 years from now rather than willing to take on bad contracts prior to the trade deadline February 19th, Boilermaker Rick. When the Bulls traded Ben Wallace to the Cavaliers last year at the deadline, they inherited bad contracts with Larry "I Don't Want to Be Here" Hughes & Drew Gooden in return. They didn't get any salary cap relief when they made the deal, and I think the Bulls may have to take on another bad contract once again this year if Paxson pulls the trigger...:(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:39 pm 

SHARK wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
thepoofer wrote:

I mentioned "The Swirsk" a little earlier, and he dropped dime with "Waddle & Silvy" earlier today. The Bulls' radio voice told the guys that teams around the NBA seem more interested in that cap space you mentioned 2 years from now rather than willing to take on bad contracts prior to the trade deadline February 19th, Boilermaker Rick. When the Bulls traded Ben Wallace to the Cavaliers last year at the deadline, they inherited bad contracts with Larry "I Don't Want to Be Here" Hughes & Drew Gooden in return. They didn't get any salary cap relief when they made the deal, and I think the Bulls may have to take on another bad contract once again this year if Paxson pulls the trigger...:(

You hear all the time about players tuning out/ turning on the coach, but has it occured before where a team has lost so much faith in an inept GM that they decide to just give up hope?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:00 pm 

They may have already tuned Vinny out 37 games into his first season, and the defense is nowhere to be found on this Bulls' team...They're allowing about 106 points per game to their opponents...Unbelievably bad!!! :x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:25 pm 

SHARK wrote:
They may have already tuned Vinny out 37 games into his first season, and the defense is nowhere to be found on this Bulls' team...They're allowing about 106 points per game to their opponents...Unbelievably bad!!! :x

Maybe they need to have a televised vote of confidence, like when the Honky Tonk Man came into the WWF, for Pax and Vinny.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Damn I forgot who much Heinrich loves to dribble!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

Rose is awesome. Taken over the 4th. Nice to see. He hit a little wall but he's back.

I'm shocked Rose has yet to have a 30 point game. They're coming.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

How much time was on the shot clock when Noc shot?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Tomato Head http://gettomatohead.com/
JOAKIM SAVED THE GAME. That block was amazing. I'm so glad they drafted him!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:16 pm 

Rose was the only reason the Bulls were even close at the end of the game. It's nice to have a guy who's willing to close out a game.

Still, I can't help feeling this win hurts the Bulls' draft pick. :drunken:

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
what good is a draft pick if it's not #1? Unless Pax is gone by the next draft, of course...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:29 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
That inbounds play near the end of the 4th quarter where Hinrich threw the ball away was brutal. King pointed out that the Bulls didn't set any screens to free someone up to receive the pass. He'll do stuff like that a few times a game. He clearly thinks this coaching staff blows.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Joakim Noah's Tailor wrote:
JOAKIM SAVED THE GAME. That block was amazing. I'm so glad they drafted him!!!

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:37 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
That inbounds play near the end of the 4th quarter where Hinrich threw the ball away was brutal. King pointed out that the Bulls didn't set any screens to free someone up to receive the pass. He'll do stuff like that a few times a game. He clearly thinks this coaching staff blows.

Yeah, that play was terrible and nearly cost them the game. I agree with Stacey that someone should have set a screen, but Kirk never should have thrown that pass. The pass wasn't even accurate either. There wasn't a Bull anywhere near it. Either Rose should have received the inbounds in the back court, or Kirk should have called a timeout.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:06 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Yeah, that play was terrible and nearly cost them the game. I agree with Stacey that someone should have set a screen, but Kirk never should have thrown that pass. The pass wasn't even accurate either. There wasn't a Bull anywhere near it. Either Rose should have received the inbounds in the back court, or Kirk should have called a timeout.

He threw it to where Gordon was standing at the moment he threw the pass, rather than where Gordon would be when the pass arrived. It was like Hinrich had never passed a basketball before or something. I about gagged.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:03 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
what good is a draft pick if it's not #1? Unless Pax is gone by the next draft, of course...

Unfortunately, I think Jerry likes Pax enough that he's pretty much got a job for life.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 pm 

Hawkeye Vince wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Unfortunately, I think Jerry likes Pax enough that he's pretty much got a job for life.

I tend to agree with that...Uncle Jerry is awfully loyal to those who work for him, regardless if it's the Bulls or White Sox. Whenever the boss is interviewed, he NEVER once mentions how long his General Managers are under contract and how long their deals last. Honest!