It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: spring break?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Been out of town for a week and surprised to see the Hawks have a week between games? What's that about?

Post subject: Re: spring break?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:36 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Everyone has to take a five-day vacation now. The Hawks had played a ton of games so theirs is actually six days. What's really surprising is that the Hawks come back with a Saturday night home game against a team whose city most people are too dumb to find on a map.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Curious Hair wrote:
Everyone has to take a five-day vacation now. The Hawks had played a ton of games so theirs is actually six days. What's really surprising is that the Hawks come back with a Saturday night home game against a team whose city most people are too dumb to find on a map.

Not really, its the one by the big shopping mall.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
shakes wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Yep it's the one where the refugees are feeling up girls in bikinis, but it's racist if you print a story on this sexual assault.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
shakes wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Yep it's the one where the refugees are feeling up girls in bikinis, but it's racist if you print a story on this sexual assault.

Holy shit. The CBC bent over backwards to stall on identifying the perp as a Syrian refugee, then quoted some guy saying his status and nation of origin shouldn't have been identified?

Has Julie DiCanada been made a news editor up there?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:41 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
shakes wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Holy shit. The CBC bent over backwards to stall on identifying the perp as a Syrian refugee, then quoted some guy saying his status and nation of origin shouldn't have been identified?

Has Julie DiCanada been made a news editor up there?

It's the ultra SJW feminist dilemma. Do you call out the actual case of sexual assault, or do you support the poor rapefugee?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 pm 

Kero and Schmaltz recalled. Vinnie and Forsling staying in Rockford to get some more playing time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:52 am 

Vinnie recalled