It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:27 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
As much as can fit would go on this year's cap. The rest carries over and becomes the hated Dead Cap Space. I think we still have some DCS from goddamn Rob Scuderi.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
We do.. And its not just a little bit, its like over a million if I a remember right. God that was an awful trade. DCS is something a team so tight up against cap just can't afford. Looks like they have a potential 4 million in bonus money this year and 2.8 left in cap. Unless they can get something cheap and special I'm not sure I don't roll dice with what they have. Love a puck moving blue liner but good lord, how long have the hawks needed that now. Had hoped Campbell would do that but eh...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:06 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
There's really not that much out there. Not enough teams are trying to tear down, and the Avs, who should be, have too much contract term or salary tied up in what would be their movable assets. I screamed for Jarome Iginla to come to the Hawks for years and years but I wouldn't touch him now.

I guess the best you could do at the blue line is bring back Johnny Oduya, but he's so banged up that there might not be enough there to bring back. Alex Burrows is supposed to be on the block but I would disembowel myself with a rusty hacksaw before I cheered for Alex fucking Burrows.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Curious Hair wrote:
There's really not that much out there. Not enough teams are trying to tear down, and the Avs, who should be, have too much contract term or salary tied up in what would be their movable assets. I screamed for Jarome Iginla to come to the Hawks for years and years but I wouldn't touch him now.

I guess the best you could do at the blue line is bring back Johnny Oduya, but he's so banged up that there might not be enough there to bring back. Alex Burrows is supposed to be on the block but I would disembowel myself with a rusty hacksaw before I cheered for Alex fucking Burrows.

I'm pretty sure the core would not welcome Burrows and Stan knows it. There are competitors out there you respect, and then there are whiny bitches like him and Kesler.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Miss a little miss a lot how did the toughest swede hurt his back?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The vaunted upper body injury.