It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:50 pm 

Ok

Im contemplating quitting my full time job of selling copiers, CVD oil, party passes to Heavenly Bodies, and Vacumn cleaners, to become a scary
good sports journalist (ya know, like Jesse Rogers, or Chris Rangey, Steven Smith (who Passan [that asswipe] got to measure his racial bona fides), HMS Julie DeCairo or a young Dan Bernstein) so I figured I needed
to get my questions ready for my first Blackhawks press conference, as I will report for the Northlake Picayune-Taint licker.
A periodical of some note near el pollo Vagabundo at Grand and Wolf roads. If you like a joke and a light of your smoke, feel free to reply and add your own questions, the one that is most offensive wins a coupon for 2 genes and judes hot dogs (coupons will not be honored))

1. Can young Stan Bowman confirm the hawks plans were foiled to hire Dr Larry Nasser as their athletic trainer, by his prosecution?

2. Can Mr Witrz address allegations that the Blackhawks 2021 draft guide was nothing but 1974 Sears Catalog pages of the boys underwear section of the Christmas wish book?

3. Can Mr Wirtz address the alleged quote by Pope Francis saying, "Jeez, we molest em, we dont write the molesters letters of recommendation, Blackhawks what a bunch of shitbags...."

4. Will gloryholes be installed in the 500 level of United Center mens rooms? Who will sponsor them holes?

5. When will you tell us this is all John McDounough's fault, and he is the scapegoat, responsible for all bad things that have ever happened?

6. Is writing letters of recommendation for known pederasts, the new woke standard in Betteman's NHL?

7. Did Bettman contact the Blackhawks and tell them that he wanted his crack at the alleged victims?

8. Pierre McGuire, same question?

9. Will Chelsea Dagger be replaced by "Its raining men", or how about something by Liberace?

10. Will the blackhawks have a Roman Polanski appreiciation night in the 22 season? How about a John Gacy clown night, would Gacy have been given a letter of recommendation as to how he took care of all those sleepy teen boys at the old Chicago Stadium?

11. Did the Hawks letter of recommendation mention anything about 'gaping'?

12. Will we be seeing any ads for Astroglide on the boards this upcoming season?

I kid, I kid..............

later
sabu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
That is solid :lol:

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Always good to see sabu.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:59 am 

Well the checks will soon be cut, Merry Christmas to all of you victims of sexual assault.....here ya go, Santa left something
in your sack the same way Brad Aldrich tried to drain his sack in your hiney....or mug

and to all of the sychophants from Naperville and Wheaton who will continue their trek down the I290 to watch this debacle......

I dont know it shame on you is even enough.

what a suprise that shit is gonna get buried, due to settlement and non disclosure out of court agreements while all the suburban fans are scurrying to buy presents for the silly season.

from Kane and Toewes first comments being as tone deaf as hell.
from this organization's denial of it all and never doing the right thing, when they KNEW that some shit had gone down.
from Coach Q showing that he is a enabler of pederasts that Penn State could only wish for.
from Stan Bowman (who I think wanted photos of the man on man action) and his BS

ANYONE who supports this bag of shit organization and current management (after "telling us who the bad guys were"
, whose TONE DEAF response to a known threat seems to be one that would make the best
ostrich applaud if they had hands or opposable thumbs, should do some soul searching this holiday season.

what wil chicago media bury more: the Kim Foxx agreement to dump charges of Juicy Smoliett or the end of the "Blackhawks Scandal"

ESSAY QUESTION- show your work

later
SABU
merry Xmas- you knobs

Ill never buy another Blackhawks anything ever again, check EBAY, Im selling all my shit

I say this go to hell.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:48 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
i got one.... back in the day why didnt you ever try to get this guy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Blackhawks town hall meeting tonight. Rocky Wirtz exhibiting Dollar Bill levels of PR mastery.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:12 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I dont know dick about hockey, was trading Panarren their biggest fuck up?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
KDdidit wrote:
Blackhawks town hall meeting tonight. Rocky Wirtz exhibiting Dollar Bill levels of PR mastery.

He went offf a few times. Will be interesting to see how they can smooth this over. They need someone like McDonough to speak for them. Danny tried but could not stop Rocky.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
What do you expect when you have a town hall format and SJW's like Lazarus show up. They wanted to talk about the future and he wanted to beat the dead horse. Why even have the thing if you know dickbag's like him are going to only focus on that stuff if you are not prepared to say something brief about it so you can then nicely tell him to fuck off, next question. I would have liked to have known why they let Bowman hang around long enough to decimate the roster time and time again and as his final act trade away a good young player and a 1st for a good but not great player and then turn him into a financial boat anchor? He wouldn't have answered that either so what the hell is the point even.

On a side note, why do the Hawks have so many far leaning SJW's who seem to hate the team cover them?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:50 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
On a side note, why do the Hawks have so many far leaning SJW's who seem to hate the team cover them?

That's every MLB/NFL/NHL team now. It just took hockey the longest to get there. The exception is the NBA, where reporters believe they have a moral duty to elevate the league, which is the kind of thing people used to accuse the hockey media of.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:18 am 

pizza_Place: Bennys
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
What do you expect when you have a town hall format and SJW's like Lazarus show up. They wanted to talk about the future and he wanted to beat the dead horse. Why even have the thing if you know dickbag's like him are going to only focus on that stuff if you are not prepared to say something brief about it so you can then nicely tell him to fuck off, next question. I would have liked to have known why they let Bowman hang around long enough to decimate the roster time and time again and as his final act trade away a good young player and a 1st for a good but not great player and then turn him into a financial boat anchor? He wouldn't have answered that either so what the hell is the point even.

Yeah Lazarus is kind of a goof but they had to know this question was coming. All he had to do is give some standard scripted response and no one would have cared. 95% percent of the fans don’t give a shit about this issue. He reopened a wound for some that they could have easily brushed aside.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:19 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
I’m surprised Julie hasn’t written a column about this as it’s right in her wheelhouse. Maybe she’s suspended…hasn’t had a column in a month.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:25 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Jaw Breaker wrote:
I’m surprised Julie hasn’t written a column about this as it’s right in her wheelhouse. Maybe she’s suspended…hasn’t had a column in a month.

She's working on an "I told you so..." with Fels. Book it.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:35 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Imagine how pleased McCaskey is lately. You’ve got Wirtz conducting train wreck press conferences and other NFL owners accused of throwing games.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:18 pm 

Yea the bears are finally looking like a competent prganization at the highest levels at least.

Normally i dont care about shitty ownership stories, but man... This blackhawks thing is tough. A 20 year old kid was raped, and the hawks management collectively covered it up? Holy fuck. And best one could figure, they did so to not tarnish the championships.

This isnt the astros cheating. This is criminal malice with intent to cover up. And people were actually physically harmed. And the cover up protected millions of dollars in profits... Not quite a penn state, but pretty damn close