It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Not sure how there isn’t someone in the NHLPA getting run for this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
McCareins_Fan wrote:
get rid of the stupid racist logo, be the CHT for the remainder of the year. Then becum the Chicago Rhythmic Slapping Sounds (RSSs) going forward.

You're an even bigger soy boy than John Doe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:38 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Lawyers will mercifully take this out of the NHL/Blackhawks hands because all of the goofs involved went through mandated sexual harassment training and signed forms acknowledging they knew they were mandated reporters of any type of inappropriate behavior. The lawyer pointed out that members of the organization willingly disregarded not only the organizations HR policies, but state and federal mandated reporters laws.

The Hawks organization comes out looking to be completely guilty of violation of mandated reporter laws which likely will result in at least some type of criminal investigation. Hard to believe that ownership did not know about this because there had to be at least one adult in the organization that should have informed them about the massive potential liability they faced by not acting on these issues.

This type of behavior would be a red flag for any lawyer or HR professional in a competent organization who would quickly act to limit potential legal exposure.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Clawmaster wrote:
Lawyers will mercifully take this out of the NHL/Blackhawks hands because all of the goofs involved went through mandated sexual harassment training and signed forms acknowledging they knew they were mandated reporters of any type of inappropriate behavior. The lawyer pointed out that members of the organization willingly disregarded not only the organizations HR policies, but state and federal mandated reporters laws.

The Hawks organization comes out looking to be completely guilty of violation of mandated reporter laws which likely will result in at least some type of criminal investigation. Hard to believe that ownership did not know about this because there had to be at least one adult in the organization that should have informed them about the massive potential liability they faced by not acting on these issues.

This type of behavior would be a red flag for any lawyer or HR professional in a competent organization who would quickly act to limit potential legal exposure.

I believe Rocky when he says he knew nothing about it for 1 reason and 1 reason alone. John McDonough was a complete fucking control freak. That's what makes Rocky believable. Heck, those in the organization trashing them the most (Slowpel) even said they believe Rocky. They were around and know how it works with McCub.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Sam’s - Oglesby, IL
KDdidit wrote:
Not sure how there isn’t someone in the NHLPA getting run for this.

Fehr apologized for doing nothing and I think he may end up resigning eventually.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:23 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
More rape lawsuits. Maybe that's why Rocky was pissed the other day.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:58 am 

How to hire a GM who is even worse than Lispy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

The guy that literally does not know how to draft.... GREAT!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:38 pm 

Cashman wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

The guy that literally does not know how to draft.... GREAT!

Or in the rare case he gets lucky and wins the draft lottery, he drafts a star and trades him away for the worst possible return (see Seguin and Hall trades)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Sam’s - Oglesby, IL
Kyle Davidson looking a lot better all of a sudden...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
The social media coverage of this team is beyond stomach turning. I thought it was just cuck boys fels and Laz but its every single god damn person that covers this team. I just want the team to not suck. I do not give a fuck about who owns the team or if they ever speak or show their face. The SJW princesses damn near want the team taken from its owners, sold off, and then reparations be paid to everyone on earth that has been upset by this decade old situation. Just wait, they are going to use all of this social media energy they have collected the last few days and demand the team name be changed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
The social media coverage of this team is beyond stomach turning. I thought it was just cuck boys fels and Laz but its every single god damn person that covers this team. I just want the team to not suck. I do not give a fuck about who owns the team or if they ever speak or show their face. The SJW princesses damn near want the team taken from its owners, sold off, and then reparations be paid to everyone on earth that has been upset by this decade old situation. Just wait, they are going to use all of this social media energy they have collected the last few days and demand the team name be changed.

It worked in the case of the Commanders...Was it Grobber or Murph who used the term, "Chicago West Side Hockey Club"?

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:10 pm 

Yeah. My thoughts on the Laz slap down were as follows:

Was it a bad answer? yes

Did I enjoy watching Laz get bitch slapped? also yes

The fucking burrito should be in Beijing covering figure skating

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:58 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
the club did mess up, big time...but, i don't feel as though they explained their delicate position when the 'assault' originally occurred. if they fight their corner, the mob will eat them. if they don't fight their corner, wirtz wants young kids traumatized. the fuck up was allowing the coach the choice to resign or get terminated if beach's story was proven as factual. he should have been suspended with pay - until a 3rd party investigation was completed. if beach's story would have been proven to be factual, fire him and urge beach to go to the authorities.

3 conflicting stories from the 3 people who were present at the 'assault'. the hawks may have believed that beach may have been ashamed that his bi side was unmasked. the hawks may have believed that aldrich would have sued the hawks for sexual discrimination if they immediately took beach's side - firing aldrich and alerting the police/DA. why didn't beach go to the police? did wirtz taunt and bully beach about the incident? how come lazarus isn't giving the 3rd degree to toews and kane to find out who was taunting and bullying beach?

this story...you can pick the scabs off for years before a scar forms.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Beek's
https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/332 ... ources-say

The Chicago Blackhawks fired the longtime head athletic trainer of their AHL affiliate following an investigation into allegations of sexual harassment, the team said in a statement to ESPN.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:34 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Yeah. My thoughts on the Laz slap down were as follows:

Was it a bad answer? yes

Did I enjoy watching Laz get patriot slapped? also yes

The fucking burrito should be in Beijing covering figure skating

Laz was not given a slap down or a "patriot slap" - whatever the fuck that means.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:08 pm 

The twitter comments about the Icehogs ATC story were outstanding. Almost all of them were trashing the hawks and a good amount were calling for them to fold. Did a single one of them ever consider reading the story to see that the assault was from 2014 and not reported until this past October. They fired him within 5 days of learning about the alleged assault. I am not even sure this guy was a blackhawks employee at this time as they were not owned by the Hawks until a year or 2 ago. It sounds like he got with an AHL ice girl and if you have ever been to an AHL game................not the same as the Hawks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
People on twitter!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
The twitter comments about the Icehogs ATC story were outstanding. Almost all of them were trashing the hawks and a good amount were calling for them to fold. Did a single one of them ever consider reading the story to see that the assault was from 2014 and not reported until this past October. They fired him within 5 days of learning about the alleged assault. I am not even sure this guy was a blackhawks employee at this time as they were not owned by the Hawks until a year or 2 ago. It sounds like he got with an AHL ice girl and if you have ever been to an AHL game................not the same as the Hawks.

Yeah, but for Rockford...

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Harvard Dan wrote:

LOL, Rockford hot.

I remember a few years ago, my wife and I were meeting some friends at the Schaumburg Hooters...she's on the phone with her dad and he's going on and on about cute Hooters waitresses in Florida, and my only response involved something along the lines of "Schaumburg Hooters waitresses are like the Double A league Hooters waitresses...especially when compared to Florida".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Harvard Dan wrote:

LOL, Rockford hot.

I remember a few years ago, my wife and I were meeting some friends at the Schaumburg Hooters...she's on the phone with her dad and he's going on and on about cute Hooters waitresses in Florida, and my only response involved something along the lines of "Schaumburg Hooters waitresses are like the Double A league Hooters waitresses...especially when compared to Florida".

Quad cities is the independent league. Allegedly.

People complaining about the hawks on this one is a bit ridiculous.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:35 am 

Quote:
The Blackhawks have narrowed their search for a full-time general manager to three candidates, a source confirmed to NBC Sports Chicago.T

The list includes: Tampa Bay Lightning director of hockey operations Mathieu Darche, Chicago interim GM Kyle Davidson and Chicago Cubs assistant GM Jeff Greenberg. The news was first reported by Elliotte Friedman of Sportsnet in his latest 32 Thoughts column.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:37 am 

Get the guy from Tampa. They have got to get some new perspective in that building. Thank god they weeded out some of the shit they brought in for interviews.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Just another indicator of how bad the Seth Jones trade was, Boqvist is on a 40-pt pace and he is still only 21. So the Hawks will have given up a top-10 pick this year, a 1st round pick last year that is currently playing in the NHL as an 18-year old (Sillinger) who easily projects as a top 6 forward, and Boqvist who is projecting to be a 2nd-pairing, PPQB1 50ish pts/season dman. They gave up all that be able to sign Jones to the 4th-highest dman contract in the league. What a horrible fucking trade by Bowman.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Will go down as one of the worst trades in NHL history

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The equity points scored with that trade are Gretzkyesque however .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
So they stick with Davidson.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
You are gonna have to tear all of this down including Jones to rebuild this.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:59 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
I know there were other bad contracts, but you cannot have $10 million in cap space on a Center that's a shell of a $10 Million Captain and starting center. Kane earns his $10 million / year, but that's just too much tied up into 2 players when one of them hasn't been worth it in 6 years.

Yes....their only hope is a complete gutting / rebuild. Too many mistakes and bad trades over the years.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:22 pm 

pizza_Place: State Line
"at least we didn't hire Chiarelli" is the highlight of the season. and possibly the next three or four.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14