It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Not an impressive return but what is the alternative? Is he going to NYC for a few months and then planning on re=signing with the Hawks? If he is leaving either way then take their shit contracts and the 1st round pick.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
The return is the team gets worse this year and has a much better shot at Bedard.

I'm fired up for this trade. Can't wait to see Kane and Panarin play together again. A fucking travesty that the Hawks broke them up just so they could appease friggen Toews like they always did.

amazing what Kane accomplished considering the franchise went out of it's way to put good players on Toews line and made no effort to do the same for Kane.

I stopped watching the team when they traded Panarin.

GO RANGERS!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Sam’s - Oglesby, IL
shakes wrote:
The return is the team gets worse this year and has a much better shot at Bedard.

I'm fired up for this trade. Can't wait to see Kane and Panarin play together again. A fucking travesty that the Hawks broke them up just so they could appease friggen Toews like they always did.

amazing what Kane accomplished considering the franchise went out of it's way to put good players on Toews line and made no effort to do the same for Kane.

GO RANGERS!

Kane did pretty well with DeBrincat on the left wing...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I thought Dach was good with him too.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:10 pm 

I am not fired up about the trade, but I completely support it. And I will cheer for Kane to get another cup. He helped bring so much enjoyment to my sports world that I really hope he gets to end his career in a positive fashion.

They have to put this team in position for a top pick this year. I see idiots on twitter talking about rebuilding around Kane. Those people are idiots.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:15 pm 

I always wanted to see him with the Avs but that is apparently not an option this year. Seeing him with Panarin again would be cool. Beyond that it will not be easy to root for the Rangers. They have one of the biggest goons on earth and that makes them extremely hard to root for when he is trying to dismember anything in an opposing sweater.

I want to know what Kaner does after this year. While he is not cornerstone of a franchise anymore he still has plenty of years left where he will be a big offensive threat. He will be too old when the Hawks are relevant again as Stan left them with a 5 year minimum rebuild. I would love to see him on Boston as I am apparently one of very few that actually doesn't mind the Bruins at all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
The Division wrote:
shakes wrote:

GO RANGERS!

He needs someone to win board battles and get him the puck. Still a high level playmaker who can be a difference maker for team making a run at the Cup. These guys are traditionally traded late in their careers in the NHL to contenders.

The true magnitude of the utter incompetence of Hawks and Bears ownership is amazing, both teams will take years longer than they should to rebuild because the owners kept inept GMs employed that the rest of the league took advantage of by dumping bad players/contracts on the teams while fleecing Bowman and Pace for draft picks.

The Bears have at least put themselves into position for a rebuild while the Hawks have to hope for a lucky ping pong ball bounce.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Clawmaster wrote:
The Division wrote:
shakes wrote:

GO RANGERS!

He needs someone to win board battles and get him the puck. Still a high level playmaker who can be a difference maker for team making a run at the Cup. These guys are traditionally traded late in their careers in the NHL to contenders.

The true magnitude of the utter incompetence of Hawks and Bears ownership is amazing, both teams will take years longer than they should to rebuild because the owners kept inept GMs employed that the rest of the league took advantage of by dumping bad players/contracts on the teams while fleecing Bowman and Pace for draft picks.

The Bears have at least put themselves into position for a rebuild while the Hawks have to hope for a lucky ping pong ball bounce.

This Hawks GM is a transition guy at best.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:54 am 

Cashman wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
The Division wrote:
shakes wrote:

GO RANGERS!

Transition to someone outside the org? They had the chance to go that route but didn’t. I don’t know if Davidson is the “long term” solution but I don’t think he’ll be tossed out in 2 years.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:45 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Amazing they’ve won five in a row and still just two points better than last in the conference.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:59 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Amazing they’ve won five in a row and still just two points better than last in the conference.

And beat some good teams among those five.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
The Division wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
The Division wrote:
shakes wrote:

GO RANGERS!

Transition to someone outside the org? They had the chance to go that route but didn’t. I don’t know if Davidson is the “long term” solution but I don’t think he’ll be tossed out in 2 years.

He is Ricky Renteria.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:51 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Rico's Lansing, IL
https://twitter.com/CHGO_Sports/status/1630665122505957399/photo/1
And then there was one.
Thanks for the memories 88!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Maybe we will see him again one day(in a Hawks jersey). Unlike Toews(who should be in a nursing home honestly) I think Kane can play well into his late 30's possibly 40's.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:29 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Maybe we will see him again one day(in a Hawks jersey). Unlike Toews(who should be in a nursing home honestly) I think Kane can play well into his late 30's possibly 40's.

He's a guy that could be effective only being on ice for power play situations for a handful of minutes a night well into his late 30's.

The Hawks are going to be terrible for a long time, unless Kane asked out, why not just keep him around?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:02 pm 

In shocking news fels and Jules have their hitpiece out already. Im sure it will be different that the last 9 that they have collectively put out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:42 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
In shocking news fels and Jules have their hitpiece out already. Im sure it will be different that the last 9 that they have collectively put out.

Quote:
I still won’t pretend to know what happened that night in Buffalo.

you literally did though

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I’ll never understand how a lawyer does not believe in due process.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
They have cleared the way for the Connor Bedard era to begin, but they risk sinking further into irrelevance if they don't get him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Curious Hair wrote:
You're trading away one of the best players in franchise history so he can ring-chase with the insufferable fucking Rangers; nothing you're going to get back is ever going to be worth it.

You at least had on player without covid that fans would have paid to see.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:57 pm 

He had a nice statement, I think it's a little bit of a bummer for him too. I gotta say, seeing him in another uniform hurts my heart a little. So many great moments and he was a joy to watch.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:49 pm 

Cashman wrote:
The Division wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
The Division wrote:
shakes wrote:

GO RANGERS!

He is Ricky Renteria.

I disgree. We will see soon enough.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:57 pm 

LMFAO KANE COMPLETELY SHAFTED THE BLACKHAWKS IN A GIANT FUCK YOU HAHAHAHAHA omg this is great. burn it down. the fucking stadium. the bulls wont care they will be happy they aren't pressed to try. stars are leaving without even letting the team get something in return hahahaha. what a fucking clown show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:34 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:53 pm 

I'm so glad Kane is not on Boston.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Rico's Lansing, IL
I'm sure teams see the Blackhawks on the schedule and mentally check the box that says "easy win" but Luke has these guys competing.
Much to my chagrin as I see the #1 pick go by the wayside.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:34 pm 

My daughter saw the score and asked if the Blackhawks got good. I said no. She said so is Boston bad. I said no they are really good. Then she said so what happened. I said I'm not sure, so you may be onto something. Might be good to watch.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:14 pm 

fab4fan wrote:
I'm sure teams see the Blackhawks on the schedule and mentally check the box that says "easy win" but Luke has these guys competing.

THey have the 3rd worst record in the league. Don't give up hope!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:01 pm 

RFDC wrote:
fab4fan wrote:

THey have the 3rd worst record in the league. Don't give up hope!

This right here. Although I find incredible joy in them blasting the Bruins.

I think they'll probably finish in the top two or three worst records at the end of the year but man, they are competing very well and I don't think they'll get torched too many times.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next