It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
will watch tonight. only seen a bit of ovechkin this year and maybe he has fallen off the cliff. gretzky is in sight and seems like his body just can't do anymore what his hockey mind wants to do.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
will watch tonight. only seen a bit of ovechkin this year and maybe he has fallen off the cliff. gretzky is in sight and seems like his body just can't do anymore what his hockey mind wants to do.

Trying for 3 in a row...and still in last place...

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:48 pm 

yeah, can they create a pattern of going from strength to strength? i'm thinking mrazek is getting the night off. i can see soderblum kicking out a rebound right into ovechkin's wheelhouse.

a few weeks ago, mrazek said he was the healthiest he's been in years. he's playing like it. not sure if korchinski will be back. was glad to see beauvillie score, not the kind of goal i envisioned him scoring.

dickinson has been playing the best hockey of his career. the hitch in his shot reminds me of bickell - you don't get that same time and space in the playoffs for the regular season 1.5 second hitch.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:55 pm 

down 3-1 going into the 3rd. don't think they're playing that bad - bad luck for bedard. don't want to pick on soderblum, not at fault for the first 2 goals, typical goal against for the caps' 3rd.

caley telling boyle that he looked good in a 20 y/o promo. boyle didn't even look back at her as she was beaming at him, thinking, "I'm not corey perry, baby". after that bambi comment to vosters, she's an instigator. gets away with stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
perfect game, they lost and ended that silly 2 game win streak. And Bedard with 2 assists including one that I assume is in the running for NHL play of the night. Backhand sauce through heavy traffic landing in the perfect spot for a one timer goal. Just beautiful.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:46 am 

still feel as though they weren't that bad. jones has picked up his play. looks like he's been watching what zaitsev does at the point. at advantageous times, he moves closer to goal. easier to get pucks on net, to score - from 30 feet out than 60 feet. bedard hit iron in the 2nd period. don't think kempuer even saw a flash.

working hard and that hard work creates chances, lack of skill sees them miss those chances. i think raddish missed a wide open net after some hard work behind the caps' goal.