It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I hope PK Subban gets arrested for something weird and reprehensible, just to see the twitter reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:42 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Curious Hair wrote:
He's mad that Scott is at the convention in the first place, which makes sense:

It doesn't really make sense though. It's a dumb thing to be angry about. All conventions have bum guys signing autographs. It's like complaining that Glenn Kozlowski was invited to a Bear convention. He's just using Scott as a platform for virtue signalling.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's

Okay, I'm laying it down, I think he raped a woman once and this is how he atones to himself. I don't mean ambiguous consent or any of that, I mean he drunkenly and violently held someone down and tore her open like a bag of Ruffles with no regard for anything in the world but busting a nut. Talk about suspicion, that is the person I suspect he is: a onetime rapist, a regretful one, but a rapist nevertheless. There is no other explanation for being this unhinged.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
Curious Hair wrote:

Okay, I'm laying it down, I think he raped a woman once and this is how he atones to himself. I don't mean ambiguous consent or any of that, I mean he drunkenly and violently held someone down and tore her open like a bag of Ruffles with no regard for anything in the world but busting a nut. Talk about suspicion, that is the person I suspect he is: a onetime rapist, a regretful one, but a rapist nevertheless. There is no other explanation for being this unhinged.

How about the fact that he misspelled "genius?" As for his point, as Hawkaroo would say, "Stretch..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:

I'm glad Subban didn't play on that team . Can you imagine the outrage from these idiots if McDonough referred to him as a suspect ??

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Dan Bernstein wrote:
Are you doing a bit? This has to be a bit, you can't be serious...this has to be a bit.
Curious Hair wrote:

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Nice shot by Puckin Hostile on their latest podcast on how McClure & Fels whine about the Hawks being good again and wanting to have a good organization instead.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Harvard Dan wrote:
Dan Bernstein wrote:
Are you doing a bit? This has to be a bit, you can't be serious...this has to be a bit.
Curious Hair wrote:

I missed this post . Is that Fels' text below the tweet about believing Kane violently raped her?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I think that is CH wondering aloud about McClure's motives.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:37 pm 

Yeah, that's just me, no way Sam breaks bad on his buddy like that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:31 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
FrankDrebin wrote:
Nice shot by Puckin Hostile on their latest podcast on how McClure & Fels whine about the Hawks being good again and wanting to have a good organization instead.

Thank for the listen.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:52 pm 

Site moving to subscription-only, RIP this thread because I'm not paying $5/month to read McClure working out his shit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Curious Hair wrote:
Site moving to subscription-only, RIP this thread because I'm not paying $5/month to read McClure working out his shit.

Btw, your buddy Doane retired.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:58 pm 

So ends a career spent compiling empty numbers in a city where no one could bug him at the grocery store. I'd say "enjoy retirement," but you've been there for years.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Maybe Puckin Hostile can keep us informed. I need The Committed Indian to keep me woke.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Curious Hair wrote:

Agreed. I enjoy reading his work but I won't pay for it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:08 pm 

If they do it through Patreon, you can just subscribe on the 3rd day of each month and cancel on each 30th because they always bill on the 1st or 2nd, but even that's too labor-intensive to read about how P.K. Subban was sent to Earth by the White Lodge to combat the evil of the modern world.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:

Yeesh. As if their traffic already hasn't gone to shit. This will finish the job.

It's funny to look back to their free-for-all SCH days on SB Nation to now.

I'll miss reading the FifthFeather's posts. His site was must read when he posted regularly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:22 am 

I think they saw the success of Chapo Trap House/Cum Town (I know they're fans because I am too and I catch them stealing jokes) and their subscription model, and figured they should get in on it, except they're also big fans of Dan Bernstein (I know they're fans because I am too and I catch them stealing jokes) and have built a lot of their voice around being superior to everyone else, and being relentlessly condescended to is the kind of thing you expect to get for free.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:41 pm 

Quote:
Also now here is one half of the Style Boyz in Artemi Panarin, everyone’s favorite apologetic Russian racist and sexist. Panarin came over for Brandon Saad because for some reason John Tortorella never liked him, but it is not the stance of this publication to question why John Tortorella does anything and just assume it’s because he’s a few chromosomes short.

When you go in on racism and sexism but then insult people with birth defects by comparing them to John Tortorella

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13