It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ron Zook has to learn a couple of things. First, you teach your team discipline..I know they were jacked up but 110 yards in yellow hankies is not going to win many football games. They had Michigan on the ropes and a young football team needs to build on this loss.I don't know if Zook is that good of a head coach or a leader of young men, but I love the fact they came to play tonight. I think Zook cost them the game last week with his coaching blunders and this week his team did not show any discipline which is a reflection on the coaching staff. These are the reasons he's no longer at Florida.

On the 'O' side of the ball they got away of running Mendenhall and they need to get Benn about 10 to 12 touches a game . Build on this loss and come out swinging. They should be a bowl team this year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:00 am 

pizza_Place: I vehemently disagree
Some stupid mistakes really cost them. But more importantly, I think Juice is more of a liability than an asset. I said this at the beginning of the season and I believe it even more now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:01 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
1. don't let white kids return punts....EVER. unless they are named Tommy Zbikowski or Tim Dwight. fast white guys should play safety, badly.
2. Zook should make those guys run a minute for every yard given up on penalties. late hits? wtf...

there were two 15 yard penalties on the muffed punt drive that led to the RB pass to #86. unbelievable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: I vehemently disagree
Quote:
1. don't let white kids return punts....EVER. unless they are named Tommy Zbikowski or Tim Dwight.

this made me laugh out loud at work. Doug, you have a talent... when we getting the guest hosts on MJH again? If so, we gots to have some more Doug.