It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 40992
Location: Chicago
pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
93-70 Victory over the Sun, without EDD

Image

_________________
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." Banky
“Been that way since one monkey looked at the sun and told the other monkey ‘He said for you to give me your fuckin’ share.’”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42809
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Is that one of the Quigley girls from DePaul?

Also, why isn't Delle Donne playing? And is bernstein going to start some vague rumor about her the way he did before?

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am
Posts: 25407
Location: NW SUBURBS OF CHICAGO
pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Mike North used to say: "If they were playing in my backyard,I wouldn't look out the window."

_________________
favrefan said:"Chris Coghlan isn't gonna pay your rent, Jimmy."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42809
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
jimmypasta wrote:
Mike North used to say: "If they were playing in my backyard,I wouldn't look out the window."


Mike North thinks he's a baller. I'm sure in his mind he could take Delle Donne one on one. I remember when Isiah had to smack North down because North tried talking shop as if they were both players. I could actually hear Isiah's smirk over the radio.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am
Posts: 25407
Location: NW SUBURBS OF CHICAGO
pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
Mike North used to say: "If they were playing in my backyard,I wouldn't look out the window."


Mike North thinks he's a baller. I'm sure in his mind he could take Delle Donne one on one. I remember when Isiah had to smack North down because North tried talking shop as if they were both players. I could actually hear Isiah's smirk over the radio.


I have pictures of a very sweaty North playing charity basketball posing with my son. He wasn't bad.
He was playing with the Bears of that time. I stood next to Robocop Thornton and felt a little afraid. That dude was cut!

_________________
favrefan said:"Chris Coghlan isn't gonna pay your rent, Jimmy."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 40992
Location: Chicago
pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Have shot hoop with some of the players, no way in hell North ever was half as good as those girls are.

Also rebounded for North in his first sports media 3 point contest at Bulls halftime. North has a push shot that takes 3 minutes to launch, I am sure he isn't a bad driveway player when unguarded.

_________________
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." Banky
“Been that way since one monkey looked at the sun and told the other monkey ‘He said for you to give me your fuckin’ share.’”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52700
artie lange beat a WNBA player

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42809
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
good dolphin wrote:
artie lange beat a WNBA player


I don't know when that happened but I can't imagine Artie Lange getting up and back even on a half court more than once or twice.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52700
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
artie lange beat a WNBA player


I don't know when that happened but I can't imagine Artie Lange getting up and back even on a half court more than once or twice.


I think it was a Vegas show probably a decade ago now

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SKY 1-0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
artie lange beat a WNBA player


I don't know when that happened but I can't imagine Artie Lange getting up and back even on a half court more than once or twice.


I think it was a Vegas show probably a decade ago now


She was a former WNBA player, and it was a half court game. If I remember correctly, he just shot jumpers, but hit enough to win.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group